Dates and Things Gone Wrong

3 Ways [Hiatus]

“And we need these, right?” Suho held up some veggies.

Chorong frowned at him, “Are you sure you don’t cook? It seems like you know everything.”

He laughed a little, “No, I really don’t, but I’m a good observer. I used to watch my mom cook.”

She narrowed an eye at him when he dropped the ingredients into the cart.

“By the way,” Suho turned to look at her, “I had a dream about these weird monsters and your house, and now I can’t stop thinking about it. It feels so real, you know? There are also strange flashes about the marshland behind the Lee manor.”

She watched him frown and his head. A sense of uneasiness filled her as she turned away. Suho would eventually remember it even if she continued lying to him. Chorong worried about how much longer she could keep lying to him if these things kept happening to her.

The biggest worry was how she could explain things to him in a way that he wouldn’t think she needed to be sent to a mental institute. Once again she felt dreadful. A longing for the normal life before her grandma came to them sparked her heart.

Oh how she wanted normal. Then things would be so much easier. She could date Suho without feeling worried about anything else. She’d be accepted and not outcasted.

“I’m weird, right?” Suho asked.

Chorong turned to look at him surprised and awkwardly laughed. Shaking her head she said, “No. We have strange dreams all the time.”

Suho smiled at her, “Should we grab some ice cream?”     

>_____<;;

The blue halo listened to Chorong’s voice fade down the hallway before flying around the living room. It swept the curtain up into the air before blowing the couch pillow onto the ground. Stopping again it listened to Chorong talk with her boyfriend in the kitchen before she quieted and stepped out of the kitchen to stare down the hallway.

It couldn’t be found out just yet. Flying around once more it turned and disappeared into the TV.

>_____<;;

“Do you hear that?” Chorong asked.

“Hear what?”

Chorong turned to glance toward the kitchen entrance, “Hold on.”

Making her way out of the kitchen she poked her head out and stared down the dining room toward the hallway. She couldn’t spot anyone, but she was sure she’d heard some buzzing noises as if someone were flying a toy airplane around.

Chorong peered around before starting down the dining room toward the hallway. She first stopped to glance into the sitting room to see nothing then narrowed her eyes toward the living room.

Pressing her lips together nervously she prayed to not let it be something magical. She didn’t want to deal with it right now because of Suho. She didn’t want to tarnish her image in front of him.

Holding her breath she stopped in front of the living room. There was no one in there, but the couch pillow was on the ground. No one had been in there this morning. Assuming it had probably fallen last night she walked in to pick it up and slowly turned around when she saw lights bouncing off the couch.

Chorong felt a sense of fear drown through her when she saw that the TV was on.

“The heck,” she muttered quickly grabbing the remote to turn it off.

No one had been in the room that morning, but the couch pillow was on the ground and the TV was on. Chorong was definitely sure none of her sisters had watched TV that morning.

Gulping she set the remote down, tossed the pillow onto the couch, and hurried back toward the kitchen.

>_____<;;

Namjoo hurried out of work after her shift that afternoon and grabbed a cab. When she arrived at the park she spotted Chanyeol waving at her from near the bike racks.

“Hey,” he greeted when she ran over. “How was work?”

“Fun,” she replied and watched him pull out a lollipop from his pocket.

“Want it?”

She joyfully laughed before grabbing his hand, “You never forget, do you?”

Candy had been a bribe when he first confessed to her. Candy had also been a first gift on their first date. She remembered him appearing on her doorstep with a bouquet of lollipops that she didn’t finish till a year later.

Placing his hand on top of her head he replied, “Of course not.”

Pulling the lollipop out of his hand she smiled, “I’ll hug you later.”

Then turning around she unwrapped the lollipop, stuck it in , and started walking down the path. She listened to him run after her linking his arm around her neck.

“For our first date again, what should we do?”

“You don’t want to just walk around?”

“Ah…yea…that sounds good too.”

Namjoo laughed and tapped his head, “Idiot.”

“Your idiot.”

Namjoo let out a loud shout and walked out of his arm, “That’s so corny!”

Chanyeol ran after her and she turned to glance at him before running away again. Heaps of laughter dropped from their lips as he chased her around. Namjoo would turn around to stick her tongue out at him before putting the lollipop into and run away again.

“You can’t run away from me now!” he shouted when he caught her in his arms.

“Tsh…please,” Namjoo forfeited, panting in his arms. “I’ve never been able to escape you since day one.”

He let out a tired breath before leaning the side of his face against her head.

“And you know I love you, right?”

“Maybe too much for your own good.”

Chanyeol joyfully laughed before kissing her hair.

“Stop. People are staring,” Namjoo twisted her head to try and look at him.

“I don’t care,” he tightened his arms from behind her. “Let them be envious.”

“They’re not envying, they’re judging.”

“They’re just judging my love for you.”

Namjoo let out another shout cringing at his corny attitude. Still cradling her in his arms he walked them forward.

“Namjoo,” Chanyeol spoke, “lets go see my parents.”

“Why?”

“I want to talk about getting married.”

>_____<;;

“I guess no one’s coming home this evening,” Chorong muttered staring out the window.

“Do your sisters already have plans?” Suho asked glancing at the DVDs they rented.

“But I didn’t think they’d be out this long,” Chorong went on.

“What about this one?” Suho held up a DVD.

Chorong turned to look at it.

“I saw it a while back,” Suho told, “it’s a good movie.”

“Ok,” Chorong nodded then finally sat down while Suho put the DVD into the player.

She reached for the remote to plaly the DVD. A minute into the movie she started feeling woozy in a way she’d never felt before. Chorong never suffered from motion sickness, but this time she thought she was really feeling it.

Something very loud screeched in her ears making her fingers fold up. Strange tingles swarped through her body and she heard Suho groan next to her in pain before a very bright light from the TV blinded her.

With no choice, but to shut her eyes she felt herself fly through the air confused before she landed on the ground. Nearly everything was silent except for the croaking of crickets around her. Figuring that it was safe, she opened her eyes and pulled her hands off her ears before looking around.

No…

Chorong felt her heart race as she looked up and around here. There were tall bamboo trees surrounding her with a few trees here and there. When she looked down she saw herself in some rags with straw shoes pulled over her socks.

“Uwahh!” she heard someone cry out from behind her and spun around to see Suho with his legs sprawled out on the ground. He, too, was dressed in rags and straw shoes.

Devastation flushed through Chorong before she jumped up to her feet wanting to scream, but that was when she spotted it; something strange and bubbly from the side. Her eyes grew wide when she slowly walked neared it. This time her eyes hardened when she saw pixelates belonging to the TV screen. From through it she could see the living room she’d been sitting in just a few minutes ago…

“This has to be a joke! Dammit!” Chorong screamed and pounded the screen. “Dammit!”

Suho let out another cry and she spun around to see him crawling up to his feet as a few armored soldiers on horses turned around the corner.

“Intruders!”

Chorong’s jaw dropped and spun around to watch. Suho ran off in a different direction from her forcing the soldiers after him.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no,” she silently thought before chasing after them.

This was crazy…this was too crazy…she hated this…

>_____<;;

Victoria pressed her lips together as she stared at the police department. She didn’t know where else to find Changmin, but there.

Forcing herself forward she stepped into the building and glanced around hesitantly before finding him by his desk. He had just walked in from somewhere and sat down when she approached. Changmin glanced up at her before grabbing his phone to call up someone he was working with.

She waited quietly for 5 minutes until he hung up.

“Can we talk?” Victoria asked.

“If you can’t see, I’m kind of busy here,” Changmin replied. “You’re going to have to make an appointment like everyone else if you want to talk.”

He pushed a pen and his schedule board forward for her to look at. Victoria glanced at it to see that the first page was filled up with various names and meetings. She wasn’t his client. She was supposed to be his friend, wasn’t that right?

“About yesterday…”

Chamgmin tapped the clipboard without looking at her.

Unable to tell if he was being serious or just angry with her she said, “I’ll wait for you outside.”

Whether he would heed her words or not Victoria turned around to walk out. 


***Chorong jinxed herself from last chapter! HAHAHHAHAHA

***Victoria needs to sort her feelings out!

***I know you want more for ChanJoo right? *winks* More intimacy next chapter :D