Children To The Rescue

3 Ways [Hiatus]

>_____<;;

No! No! No!

Not this! Anything, but this!

Victoria circled the room frustrated. She couldn’t go to Neverland alone. She wouldn’t go alone! Why had this happened to her!?

She kicked the walls with her super tiny feet and threw her head back.

“No!” Victoria spun around to point her arm at Tinkerbell. “I will not go with you! I cannot go with you!”

“You are my only hope!”

Victoria pulled at her hair and circled the room again, “I will not go without my sisters! I cannot fight this elf alone!”

She landed on the couch clumsily before pulling herself up.

“You fix this now or I am not going!” Victoria threatened.

Tinkerbell’s jaw dropped before her wings fluttered, “How do you expect me to do that!?”

“Whoa,” Chorong called out before pointing at the gold dust falling off her wings, “you’re already messing up the house and who’s going to clean up the mess? Me. So you sit still and talk you little fairy you.”

“Pixie dust!” Victoria shouted pointing her hand at Tinkerbell. “Why can’t you use those?”

“Your sisters cannot grow wings because they are not connected to their childhood. That’s what I found out when I came. What makes you think I didn’t choose your sister over you when you two were in the house sleeping!?”

Tinkerbell’s words stung her.

“What makes you think I’m still…”

“Because you are! You dwell over your childhood because you didn’t love your sisters enough and that connects you to it!” Tinkerbell explained, a compassionate frown crossing over her small face. “Your sisters have grown over their childhood; unless you can connect them to it I cannot bring them to Neverland, a place for children and the magical.”

Victoria’s jaw dropped and she rolled her eyes.

“What did she say?” Chorong asked. “What’s she getting so heated up about?”

Victoria glanced at her sisters before flying up into the air to face Tinkerbell.

“Magical?” Victoria repeated her voice definite with confidence. “My sisters have powers and that makes us magical. If they are magical they can go to Neverland. You just said so.”

“It’s not the same,” Tinkberbell shook her head. “They can’t have wings. They can’t be like you and me.”

Victoria narrowed her eyes.

“They can come with us only on one condition, but I cannot guarantee they can fight alongside you.”

“Then what is it?”

“Their bodies will ultimately shrink back to the time you most remember them,” she explained. “I cannot assure you, though, if they will still have their powers as children.” There was a pause as if to emphasize the serverity of the situation. “So, do you still want your sisters to come with you?”

Victoria stared at Tinkerbell exasperated by the situation the fairy had put her in. This wasn’t right. How could such a thing be proposed like this…

“What is it?” Namjoo asked seeing the perplexion on Victoria’s face.

“She says you two will have to return to being children to go,” Victoria said without turning to look at her siblings.

“Is she crazy!?” Chorong blurted appalled. “Why can’t we…nevermind, I don’t want to grow wings either.”

“Children?” Namjoo repeated shocked. “She wants to turn us into children? No way! I’m not going back there!”

“Just your bodies,” Victoria pointed out.

“Please Victoria, as if it isn’t bad enough already.” Chorong tried.

“Shut up!” Victoria squeaked. “I’m in a much worse state and here you are complaining your off!”

“That’s what sisters do.” Chorong shrugged without a care.

“I’m not going alone! I’m not going anywhere alone!” Victoria refuted. “We promised to do things together, so lets go together.

Chorong threw her head back into the couch and threw her legs around with a loud cry.

>_____<;;

“Ha….great,” Chorong muttered five minutes later while staring at her hands. “I never knew my hands were so fat.”

“Ugh…” Namjoo cried. “I’m short again!”

“So how old am I? 10?” Chorong asked.

“You’re at the age your sister most remembers you,” Tinkerbell fluttered by.

Chorong frowned before turning to look over at Victoria, who looked extremely satisfied with their transformation.

“Time is ticking,” Namjoo reminded before gently punching her chest. “I hate my voice.”

Chorong laughed before they were suddenly raised in the air. She belted out a deafeningly loud scream and kicked around before the window in the room suddenly opened by itself and out they went.

“Oh god…” Chorong muttered as she stared at the houses getting smaller and smaller underneath them. “I’m going to be sick.”

“Whoa!” Namjoo exclaimed beside her. “This is even better than roller coaster!”

She listened as her sister screamed and whippied in joy before she felt her eyes roll back.

>_____<;;

“How is that place?” Victoria asked. “Neverland.”

“Free,” Tinkerbell told. “Full of all things children still dream about; mermaids, kind people, animals of all sorts, dragons…”

“Dragons?” Victoria repeated alarmed.

Tinkerbell chuckled, “Not bad ones. They don’t appear often. It’s a rich foresty place. It’s very comfortable. Trust me.”

Victoria side-eyed Tinkerbell before she announced, “We’re here.”

A crowd of thick white puffy clouds passed by before an island eventually became clearer in their vision. Neat blue water waves splashed against the shores of the island soothingly. Scores of trees looped into the air with areas of greenery and hills. It was like a lagoon with birds chirping over it.

Neverland was a hideaway, a place to run away to when kids didn’t want to grow up. What a perfect place, Victoria thought, for a child to be. It was certainly stress free.

As they neared Victoria heard no birds chirping, no noise at all.

“The elf drove everyone away,” Tinkerbell explained as they landed – she and Victoria still aloof in the air. “If not for him, there would be laughter.”

Chorong and Namjoo loudly gasped underneath them as they stared around their new environment with luscious green plants with vibrant colors.

“It’s like a huge forest,” Chorong commented.

“You know the way around?” Victoria asked. “Then show us to the elf.”

“Hold on,” Namjoo stopped, “is he dangerous? What if he has powers we can’t go up against?”

“First,” Chorong suggested, “why don’t we see if our powers work here?”

Victoria watched Chorong pluck a tree leaf and try to shock it. Instead an overwhelmingly bright lightning flew down from the sky striking the ground near Chorong’s foot. She screamed and threw herself back onto the ground.

“Oh !” Namjoo screamed before running forward.

Victoria felt her jaw reach the sandy ground when Namjoo pulled Chorong up. At least even if her sisters were now children, their powers seemed oversized. On the other hand, her powers seemed to have shrunk with her.

Perfect.

Very perfect.

“Ok,” Chorong nodded making an ok sign with her hand, “so we don’t need to worry about the elf.”

Victoria stiffly raised her brows, “So lets go then.”

She flew over her sisters cautious about their surroundings, but slowly let go of her stiffness when she saw a large waterfall and a pond. There was a lily floating on the water calmly and Victoria thought about how she’d seen one in a zoo before. That was when her mother was still alive. She’d held her mother’s hand then…

Victoria felt her lips slightly fall apart before she flew over to the pond.

>_____<:;

“Vic…Victoria, where are you going?” Chorong called out before brushing aside the overgrown plants as she followed.

“Wait for me!” Namjoo called out and tripped over her own feet.

She grumbled before something croaked and spotted a frog when she turned. With a loud shriek she jumped up and ran after Chorong almost causing the two of them to tumble into the deep pond.

Chorong screamed before turning around to scold, “Be careful! We could’ve died!”

“Sorry,” Namjoo uttered still clutching onto Chorong’s tiny shoulder then looked around before spotting Victoria hovering overhead. “What’s Victoria thinking about?”

“I don’t know,” Chorong quietly answered. Tilting her head up she called out, “Come on, Victoria. Lets go.”

“Oh…yea,” Victoria turned around before flying back to Tinkerbell who was waiting in the distance.

Chorong glanced up at Victoria before pulling Namjoo along.

“It’s over there,” Tinkerbell whispered flying lower toward Chorong and Namjoo so they could also hear. “The elf has Peter Pan detained over there in that small cavern. You think you can free him?”

“Sure, leave it to us!” Chorong confidently replied pointing a thumb to herself. “Children’s paradise, right? We’ll save it.”

“Please don’t be overenthusiastic,” Victoria warned.

“I’m not,” Chorong mumbled.

“Lets get this over with,” Namjoo urged and they crossed the short winding path leading toward the dark cavern.

Chorong raised her head to stare at the brown texture of the cave as they walked into it. If they’d come as adults they’d most likely have to crawl in. She let out a breath of relief that they were in the form of children.

“It’s certainly dark,” Namjoo commented looking around blindly.

“Tinkerbell said to use pixie dust, right?” Victoria asked before throwing some gold dust into the air.

The curvy brown walls of the cave became visible at once. The girls looked around before bravely trudging forward. As they furthered traveled down the cave they heard an old man’s voice singing a tune none of them recognized. After a few steps they finally reached the corner of the cave, the old man’s voice was apparently louder.

The sister glanced at each other as if looking for either one to make a signal before moving. When they peered around the corner they saw a stubby short man with only pants on dancing around a tiny campfire. His hair looked dried up like old seaweed and just beside him they spotted a tied up Peter Pan sitting in the corner with droopy eyes.

“Who’s there?” the elf suddenly turned around, his large eyes hard and weary.

He continuously stared into the dark waiting for them to show themselves. Chorong bit her lip nervously before they stepped out of hiding.

“Children?” the elf questioned with a narrowed eye. “What’s this? Get out of here or I’ll eat you!”

His voice bounced off the walls of the cave threateningly and Chorong winced.

“Eegh….” She moaned. “He’s so ugly.”

“What are you doing?” the elf shouted again. “Get out of here! I’ll eat you!”

Namjoo snorted before waving his threat away, “We’re not kids. That’s no longer scary, short human.”

“What? Short human?” the elf repeated annoyed before shifting to face them.

They saw aged wrinkles on his face, his deep set eyes, and his thin cheeks which all looked like all the health had been dry. Upon his loud roar Namjoo went flying into the sharp wall of the cave.

“Are you ok?” Chorong quickly pulled her up.

“Damn him, I almost broke a bone,” Namjoo muttered rubbing her back before running forward to challenge, “do that again!”

“Namjoo!” Victoria scolded.

The elf snorted before letting out another one of his seismic roars, but Namjoo immediately brought up her shield covering the three of them.

“Whoa!” Chorong gasped as the waves bounced off the shield. “I feel like we’re invincible! We could stay on this island forever and fight off the bad guys!”

“No daydreaming,” Victoria reminded with a tiny pat on her shoulder.

“Thanks for ruining my moment,” Chorong commented underneath her breath. “What now? How do we beat him up? Can I fry him?”

“Uh…are you sure that’s a good idea?” Namjoo asked. “We’re in limited space.”

“It’s worth a challenge.” Chorong shrugged.

Namjoo glanced up at Victoria who had nothing else to add.

“Well not like my powers can make a difference here,” Victoria told, “just don’t burn us along with him.”

“Got it,” Chorong nodded before focusing.

“Shield, shield, shield,” Victoria repeated.

Her sisters nervously waited and watched as she concentrated. A few seconds later they could hear roaring outside. The storm was definitely coming at Chorong’s orders. Now if only everything else went well, they’d be able to return home and get some real sleep.

The ground shook dangerously and Victoria landed on Namjoo’s shoulder anxiously. Nothing, but silence captivated the room into an icy cold atmosphere. Then Chorong felt her shoulders shake a split second later when the ceiling of the cavern tumbled down onto the elf and Peter Pan.

“Oh……” Chorong whispered. 


***Hi ya'll!! It's been a while! Took a longer break than expected! I'm slowly getting back on track, so please awaite me! :)

***Recap:

-The girls have only returned after a long fight with monsters and an experience of thwarted reality

-Victoria missed her date with Changmin

-Chanyeol and Namjoo have patched up

-Peter Pan has been kidnapped

-Tinkerbell has summoned Victoria to rescue Peter Pan

***And more to come! Don't forget, the Grim Reaper owes them a clue about their mother's murderer. Stay tuned!