I am SO glad I broke up with you!

Married to My 'Ex' (ON HIATUS)

I must have snorted pretty loud, because I felt the bony elbow of of Luhan jabbing into my side as soon as the noise was echoed.

I stuck out my tongue at him and straightened my face before spinning my heels. I simply stared at Kai, and said nothing. We stood there, with Luhan standing awkwardly, but firmly behind me.

A minute passed, and I shuffled my feet before reaching for the phone in my back jean pocket. The two men stared as I dialled a number, “Hello? Yes, I would like one full box of fried chicken delivered to 3198 shikwon street. Mhm. Yes, I will pay my cash. Kamsamnida. Oh, and bring me a box of cranberry sauce.”

Kai bulged out his eyes at me, pointing out an accusing finger. “You! You know I depite the greasiness of fried chicken and have a life threatening allergy towards cranberries!”

With a smug grin, I nodded my head. “Exactly. Let's go, Luhan!”

Kai's POV:

That woman! AISH!

I glared hard as Luhan trotted obediently behind Kyu-ya. What the actual ? Did I honestly just get indirectly rejected?

A million questions crossed my mind before I felt a pat on my shoulder. It was Taemin, holding hands with Naeun. I growled, prying his hand away before storming off to retouch on my make-up; all this expression making is making my bb cream crack up.

Your POV:

“HAHAHA!” I laughed as we plopped down on the cafeteria table. I opened the fried chicken box, throwing away the cranberry sauce. “Did you see his face?! PURE shock! Priceless!” I giggled hard shoving a piece of chicken into my mouth as Luhan helped himself to one too.

“So you asked especially for a box of cranberry sauce, but throw it away without even opening it?”

I shrugged. “I only ordered it to piss off Kai,” I retorted back at him. “Plus, I wanted to make sure it was just the two of us. No Kai, no interference.”

Luhan chuckled lightly, “I don't know Kyu... I know you're still mad at him over your break up, but don't you still have feelings for him?” I was about to defend myself, but Luhan waved it off before continuing his lecture. “I know what you're about to say: 'I don't like him anymore!'”, he imitated me. “If you are really over him, you wouldn't give a damn about what he does or where he goes. The fact that you are concerning yourself so much over Kai signifies that you still care about him, at the very least.”

Okay, so Luhan did make quite a bit of sense. “Whatever, hey are you gunna finish that chicken wing?” I smiled. But really, I was completely full and just wanted to switch the topic.

Handing the piece of chicken over, I stuffed it in my mouth before walking away without Luhan. For some reason, his presence no longer comforts me.

An hour later:

“And... Cue!”

“So where should we go today?” Kai questioned, our hands interlocked in the cold winter air.

I blew out a breath of air, watching in fascination as it transformed into mist. I winced as I felt a pinch on my cheek. “YAH- I-I mean, hehe sorry Kai-ssi. What did you say?” I smiled as I bit back my tongue.

“Aweh you're so adorable it hurts!” Kai pouted. 'Oh, it's sure gunna hurt when I kick you in the balls'

I smiled. “Thank-you Kai-ssi!”

“Hmm... How about you call me 'Oppa' from now on?” he snickered.

I bulged my eyes out, wanting to curse him out. BUT for the sake of broadcasting, I forced a smile. He is SO getting his balls kicked. “Arraso! OPPPAAAAAA”, I exaggerated.

“AWEH YOU CUTIE!”, he pinched my cheek again. I chuckled, reaching up to pinch his cheeks too. Hard. “OW. Let go!” He whispered yelled as he continued to smile.

I smiled back too, wincing as my cheek burned from the pinch. “NO. YOU let go first”.

“And... Cut! That's it for today!”

All in one, we let go of each other's cheeks, yelping in pain.

Both glaring at each other, we scoffed before yelling “I AM SO GLAD I BROKE UP WITH YOU!”