Evil Twin Sister Say What?

Married to My 'Ex' (ON HIATUS)

  "Luhan stop it. You're driving too fast", I complained. I'm not sure what was going on, but from his urgence AND what I have learnt from Korean dramas, when the guy drives without mind, either someone has cancer, someone died, or someone's at the airport about to fly to another unknown place caused by a misunderstanding (usually his love interest. Or just his mom). But considering that Luhan's love life is currently less eventful than the Twilight series, and omonim is probably at home gossiping with her friends from Bingo... I REALLY don't know what he's in a hurry for.

  "Aishh... Don't worry. Do you see any speed limit signs around? NO." He ruffled his hair in annoyance, as I yelped. We just almost hit a ing car. WHAT IS THIS.

  "UHM, ofCOURSE I can't see any speed limit signs around. YOU'RE DRIVING TOO ING FAST TO SEE ANYTHING!".

  Luhan glared at me in annoyance. "Look Kyu, I don't want to argue with you right now. You'll thank me in the near- or, rather far- future".

  I puffed out my cheeks and pressed the cap onto my head. "Arasso. But explain to me why I have to wear your stupid Toronto Maple Leaves cap. I don't even watch baseball!"

  I heard Luhan chuckle. "Yah, FIRST of all the Toronto Maple Leaves aren't a baseball team. They play hockey. Second of all, you need to make sure your entire face is covered as soon as we get to the hospital."

  "Ok. WAIT- We're going to the hospital?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH UMMA?! OH MY GOD I SWEAR I-"

  "Calm down. It's someone else you care about. Secretly, or outwardly."

  I mentally slapped myself. Oh dang. "K-Kai... Is he ok?"

  Luhan gawked at me. "Kai?! Ok alright anyone ELSE you care about?"

  I thought about all my friends, and suddenly brightened up. "Ah! Arayo! What happened to the Exo Oppas? Maybe it's Kayoon?"

  He gave me no response, but heaved a sigh. "Ok Kyu, we're here. Remember, hat ON."

  I nodded. I felt his arm gently wrap around my shoulder, and pulled my hood on my purple hoodie on my head, half covering my eyes. I am seriously expecting an explanation later. But explanation was apparently not needed. I could already half guess what was going on as soon as my best friend muttered out those words.

  "Jung Kyu Ae's room, please." I heard a shuffle, "Here's my id. I'm Luhan, her close family friend."

  "Hello Mr. Lu, room 304. Just go straight left." the nurse uttered.

  And, we were off again. 'Click', 'Click', 'Click'. The sound of my converse echoed through the crowded halls. Apparently, many people were interested in the incidence of the world famous actress/idol, Park Ae. After a short struggle of pushing and pulling, not to mention my face which was buried into Luhan's jacket, we made it in. 'Bam'. The door was shut.

  Silence is what consumed my ears, until Luhan had cleared his throat. "Ahem. You can take off the hood now, Kyu..."

  I felt my hands shake. I don't really know why. Curiousity? Anger? Fright? Maybe all of them combined.

  "Kyu...? Kwenchanayo?" Luhan softly whispered into my ear.

  I nodded slowly, and with hesitation, my hood and Luhan's cap fell. I lifted my head, but my gaze was still diverted on the ground. I could see Kai's combat boots through the corner of my eye, and finally stared up. "A-Annyeon..."

  "Annyeon, Kyu-ya-ssi." His voice sickened me to the stomach. Kyu-ya-SSI?! He called my name as if we were mere strangers, first encounter. But whatever... Was it not better that way?

  I held back the urge to burst into tears and run out of this agonizing place. With Luhan's arms still secure around me, I heard a cough and a whisper. "K-Kyu-Ya... Kyu.."

  I paused. It was her. I clentched my fists. "Neh... Park Ae-ssi?"

  I heard a light sob, and Kai whisper comforting words into her ear. Bull . "Mianhae... Mianhae K-Kyu... I can explain what happened! I-I-"

  "Don't. You don't need to explain. I don't need your excuses, your lies, your pathetic-"

  "JUNG KYU-YA. Don't you think you're going over board with your obnoxiousness?!" a scream echoed. It was that bastard.

  I looked up this time, straight into Kai's eyes. "That's right. I'm the that you were too good for, Kai-ssi. Thank god you broke up with me, I wouldn't want to stain your image with a stupid obnoxious girlfriend."

  Jongin stared back, eyes wide, tears welling. Luhan sensed the tense tension, and guided his good friend out of the room, into a walk in restroom. With a 'click', the door slided closed. I was now alone with my twin sister.

  "Listen Kyu... Please, just listen." I nodded and took a seat across from her. Well this ought to be interesting. "The day appa... Passed away. I really never thought h-he would have a s-. I left him with his medication, a number to call in cases of emergency, even called out a neighbor to check every 15 minutes. B-But.." she sobbed harder and harder, tears leaking non stop. "But it happened... IT HAPPENED! Why... I'm so sorry Kyu, I-I swear, that night I got called in for the Awards Ceremony I thought that Appa was going to be ok, I though he was going to be fine! P-Please just forgive me... I'll give you anything! I-"

  "But he's gone!", I screamed back at her. "And don't you DARE call me Kyu. You might be my blood related sister, but you do NOT by any chance have the smallest part in my life! Your selfish needs caused Appa's death. Did I not warn you the night before to NEVER leave him alone?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

  She sobbed, begging me to stop.

  "Listen. You have stopped being Jung Kyu Ae since the moment you appeared on television. It only got worse. I've learned to forgive you for even seducing my boyfriend into- Into doing DISGUSTING, FILTHY things with you. But I will never forget. Mark my words, Park Ae. I will NEVER forget."

  With that, I stormed out. Only to be pulled back again Park Ae's company, SM's CEO. "Ms. Jung, could I please have a word with you?"

  I glared. "No."

  With a sigh, the woman smiled politely. Polite my . "Please, Ms. Jung. Just give me one minute. And if you still do not want to help out, I will gladly let you off and never bother you again."

  I groaned inwardly, but hey. Curiousity kills the cat, right? "Fine. Just ONE minute."

 

HELLO!! How did you guys like the second chapter, hehe? ^^