The contract to hell

Married to My 'Ex' (ON HIATUS)

I huffed out as the women motioned for me to sit down. We were in the hospital cafe, and I muttered a thanks as she handed me the cup of coffee.

“First of all, I would like to thank-you, Ms. Jung, for giving me a minute of your valuable time.”

“Yeah yeah. Please, get to the part where you ask me of a ridiculous favor and I scream out in disturbance.” Hey, call me rude, but this is the women who takes care of my evil twin sister here. I ain't playing no Ms. Nice.

“Which ever suits you, Ms. Jung. But yes, you sure are an intelligent young lady. I am here to ask you of a ridiculous favor”, she nodded politely.

Okay I am seriously getting tired of all this 'manners' crap. GET TO THE POINT, WOMEN. “And...?”, I urged on.

“And, it involves you pretending to be your sister for a while. As you saw, Miss ah...”

“Just call her Ms. Park,” I waved.

“Alright. As you saw Ms. Jung, Ms. Park's condition really isn't the best at the moment. This is a crucial time for her, as it is the of her career. She can not miss any of the events and promotion, but at this state, she will have to endure bed rest for quite at least 3 months, rehab included. The doctors detected a sever rib fracture, right lung damage, and a few broken bones.”

I found myself frowning. “Wait- Is she okay? How did this happen?” I know, I know. I'm supposed to hate her. But an evil twin sister is still a twin sister. It's worse than just having a sister, because... Well, it's as if you're watching yourself suffer. And that was just plain torture.

“... She was in a rush to arrive on time at the next event, so she hurried the driver. And unfortunately... Unfortunately, we ran a red light and... This happened..” she looked at me apologetically.

I felt my jaw drop. “WHAT IS THIS?! What kind of a driver did you ing HIRE for my sister?! Do they even have common sense? WHAT, so if my sister asked them to jump off the building they would bow to her command?!”

I felt the CEO eye me with suspicion. Oh crap. I'm not even supposed to worry for her, much less stand up for her on something she was at fault on!

I inwardly groaned. “Anyway... Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll think about it.”

She smiled politely, and pushed a small stack of paper, stapled towards me. “All there is, is for you to take on your sister's job for 2 months. We will privately speak with your principal. In the mean time, your studies will be observed and taught by a private school teacher we have hired.”

I glanced down at the stack and flipped through it lazily. Seemed like a contract. “Eh. So, I'm supposed to sign this? And that's it? WAIT what do I get out of this?”, I pressed on.

The lady nodded in understanding. “Do not worry. We will pay you exactly what your sister earns. Which means out of all those millions of dollars you will earn through the events and promotions, we will give you 80% of it, while the other 20% goes to the company.”

I felt my eyes widen. Okay. So maybe this whole 'help out a evil sister' thing isn't too bad. “Isn't the public going to be suspicious? I mean, the public saw how badly she was hurt. Aren't you going to at least delay a week before you... Ya know. Introduce me as my sister?”

The CEO laughed heartily, “No worries Ms. Jung. It has been already reported to the media that Park Ae will be back on screens in a week's time, and that nothing major was damaged. In the mean time, you, Ms. Jung will be put through intense training and acting class.”

I raised a brow. “Acting class? I didn't know Park Ae had any more films coming up.”

“She doesn't. Or at least, not within these 3 months. But she will be, however, filming some small CF's and perhaps drama and a reality TV show. They may not be a big screen films, but they are just as important. Plus, you will need to make sure you act like your sister at all times during these 3 months.”

“Great...” I muttered to no one in particular. “I'm going to live as the person I despise the most.”

The women got up from her seat, and we shook hands. “My phone number is printed under the contact information section in the contract. Oh right, BE SURE to read through all of the content. Especially the shows you will be put into.”

I nodded, and we said our goodbyes. Shows, huh? As in reality TV shows. With hot guys. That could be too bad! No need to read some stupid contract. I took out a pen and signed my name. Ah . I'm going to need to practice her signature too.

But the moment my finger print was stamped onto the piece of paper, I felt an odd turn in my stomach. Reality show... I may have thought it would be some fun money making task, but dang, I have just gotten myself into some deep shiz.