Sweet Angst

Married to My 'Ex' (ON HIATUS)

  "Park Ae-ssi, look here!"

  "Miss Park, what are your current emotions towards your rising stardom?" A reporter questioned, shoving a mic towards the girl's face as camera's flashed everywhere. I could barely make out her face.

  "Ah, neh! I am extremely grateful for the unconditional love my 'Aegi's have dedicated towards me and my new film." With a fake and utterly disgusting giggle, the singer actress trudged off with a blow of a kiss.

  Beside her stood my ex boyfriend, Kai.

  I could feel throw-up already emerging. Not only did she steal my boyfriend away, she committed a crime no amount of money in the world can resolve. What a disgrace she is. How could she do this? How could she go and betray us all like that. As if it wasn't heart stabbingly enough for dad to pass away, I finally understood the unfortunate fist clenching truth behind his death.

  It was 'Park Ae'.

  It was Jung Kyu-Ae.

  It was my twin sister...

  "Kyu-ya... Yah Jung Kyu-ya!"

  "Huh?! Bwo?!", I blinked as my vision settled on a pouting Luhan.

  With a huff, the big cry baby settled himself on the plump sofa. "Why are you always so jealous of Kyu-Ae? I know she's like perfect in everyway, but you guys are twins! What big difference can there be?"

  Right then, I wanted to punch the bastard in the face. He knew exactly why I was upset, and STILL he tortures me with all that crap about the almighty Park Ae.

  "Ok FIRST of all, you know I'm still sensitive about what she did. Of course I would hate her. SECOND of all, the last thing I would probably do admit to jealousy towards her. THIRD of all, she's no longer the Jung Kyu-Ae of the Jung family anymore. She's stopped since that night her face appeared on national television."

  "Huh.. Then what is she? AH AH AH- Wait. Before you start, NO SWEARING!"

  I scrowled at the village idiot. "She's Park Ae. The freaking reason why so many people now call themselves her 'Aegis'. Like seriously, could they not find a more self respecting fanclub name?..."

  Luhan patted my head with a sympathetic smile. "I think you forgot one more reason why you hate her guts though..."

  Looking up, I could feel my thoat drying up. That stare. The same stare he once showered me with... Once upon a dream. "You're right. I still love him... I still love Jong-in..."

  "You know Kyu... I'm not so sure you can really blame him for the break-up." I glared, but he quickly put his finger against my lips. "Now before you start ranting on about how terrible you felt the moment he left, you need to think about this rationally. Does it truly make sense for him to practically kill any guy who stares at you one day, and then leave you hanging with a 'Let's break up' the next? Especially since he gave you no explanation. And being his best friend... I can't exactly say that he's been the brightest person ever since that day.

  "Sure, he may crack that adorkable smile everytime the camera starts rolling, or even make-out passionately with Kyu- Ok PARK Ae on their 'secret date's. But Behind the scene, he does nothing but drink soju and dance all day. None stop. I've tried to talk to him about... You know.. But all he does is smile halfheartedly and walk away. He does miss you, Kyu..."

  I played with my fingers, trying my best to hold back my tears. "And what is the point of telling me all this? What's done is done."

  As I walk away with a heavy heart, I here the phone ring.

 'Click'

  "Yeoboseyo?" Luhan had picked up the phone.

  "Yes, this is Park Ae's family... Uh huh... Ok we'll be there as soon as we can".

  I rolled my eyes at Luhan's clumsy reflexes. He had let the phone drop. Ok he is so paying for a new house phone if he broke that-

  "Kyu, hurry up we have to go." His grip on my arm tightened, and I winced at the pain.

  I shook his hand off. "No. If it has anything to do with Miss 'Park Ae', I'm not-"

  "JUNG KYU-YA, FOLLOW ME NOW!"

  I felt my eyes widen as I was hauled towards the door, still in my slippers. With Luhan's cap now covering my face for whatever reason he had, I was seated in his old Honda, speeding away at top speed.

  It wasn't until then that I knew my instincts were tingling. Something was going on, and I was about to get pulled into the frenzy..