Official and taken!

You can trust me

 

Taeng and Tiffany are officially together.

Taeng holds a party in Soshi club to announce, he is no longer a flirt and will be officially belongs to Tiffany only.

Yoong and Jessica is very happy for this new couple. Tiffany too, Taeng's announcement made her felt secured.

Tiffany continued to stay with Taeng until her house is fully renovated.

No doubt Taeng is a byun, but they sleep in separated room as he respected Tiffany.

What they had was kissing and hugging, they will cuddling in bed once awhile and no further than that.

 

This day, Taeng went to the hospital and fetch Tiffany for dinner.

While he was waiting outside Tiffany's ward. There's a guy coming with a bouquet of roses with him.

Hi, I'm Lee Changmin. I'm here to see Doctor Hwang. said the guy smiling at the nurse.

Taeng shot his glare at the guy, the moment he heard him.

And Tiffany walked out at this time and surprised to see this guy.

Changmin................ how come you are here? said Tiffany surprised.

Tiffany..................... How are you? said Changmin hugged her.

And this is for you, Tiffany. said Changmin smiled and gave her the roses.

Thank you, Changmin. You haven't tell me why you are here? asked Tiffany curiously.

Well, actually i'm here to ask you for a date. said Changmin shyly.

I'm sorry, Changmin. I already have a date today. said Tiffany apologised.

Oh! H-how about tomorrow? asked Changmin again.

I'm afraid she is taken and i already occupied her time. said Taeng smiled and stand beside Tiffany.

Heh? W-who are you? asked Changmin who had a shock.

Whereas Tiffany is giggling. She knows Taeng is so jealous now, just by looking at his face.

Me? My name is Kim Taeng. Nice to meet you........ Mr Lee right? said Taeng and offered for a hand shake.

Y-you and Tiffany are? asked Changmin surprised and pointing at Taeng and Tiffany. He even ignore his hand shake.

*muacks* Why don't you introduce us, baby? asked Taeng while he kissed Tiffany on the lips.

Changmin, he is my boyfriend and we are so in love with each other. said Tiffany and return the kiss to Taeng.

Taeng felt so relieved that Tiffany made it clear to Lee Changmin that he has no chance..... TOTALLY CLEAR THAT HE HAS NO CHANCE AT ALL.

Ok, I got it. Nice to meet you too, Mr Kim. You both are really made for each other. said Changmin smiled weakly, bowed and left.

 

They are on the way for their dinner................. Taeng is singing happily while driving.

You are so happy heh, Mr Kim? asked Tiffany smiling.

Of course! One rival is down and i'm glad that you told him how deeply in love we are. said Taeng smiled and put his hands on Tiffany's thigh.

Because i saw how jealous you are earlier. said Tiffany giggling.

Yah! You're mine you're mine and mine only..... And i'm yours i'm yours and yours only..... said Taeng smiled and sang it with a rhythm.

You're so cheesy, Kim Taeng! said Tiffany laughed and hit on Taeng's thigh.

 

They reached the restaurant and was leaded by the restaurant manager to their reserved table.

The waitress came to take their order, she tried to get Taeng's attention and flirt with him.

However, Taeng ignored her flirting and make it clear he is attached.

Shall we order your favourite dishes, my wifey? asked Taeng gently and rubbed Tiffany's hands softly on the table.

Hmmm....... you are so sweet, my darling. said Tiffany and kissed Taeng's lips.

Taeny are flirting openly with each other in the restaurant.

The waitress was embarassed by their action, she quickly took their orders and left in hurry.

 

 

 

Hello (waving).......

You guys must be waiting for this update for Taeny's new romance huh? keke!

Well, both Taeng and Tiffany are so hot favourite. All mans and womans likes them. But.......... Taeny is definitely faithful to each other.

But somehow, mans/womans just come to them, you know. It's unavoidable.

Stay tune and comment.........

 

From: Taenyyoz (crankyauthor)

Updated: 06.05.13