Friend from high school

You can trust me

 

Im Yoong and Jung Jessica has been married for 1 year and they are a loving couple. This day, Jessica told Yoong that Tiffany (Yoong's cousin) is back from america and worked in the same hospital as her. Yoong told Jessica to invite Tiffany to Soshi club to celebrate her return to Seoul.

 

@ Soshi Club

Kim Taeng, a regular in Soshi club. He is the most wanted guy as he is good with flirting.

Hi, handsome... can you buy me a drink? asked a y lady to Kim Taeng.

Sure, pretty babe! Whisky ok for you? asked Kim Taeng gave a wink to her.

The girl put her arm on Kim Taeng's neck while drinking and Kim Taeng put his hand on her waist and pull her closer to him.

The girl gave Kim Taeng a peck on his cheek. When she tried to kiss on his lips, Kim Taeng stopped her.

Urh urh... not here babe! said Kim Taeng smirked and walked towards the washroom and the girl followed him.

They are having tongue battle with each other at the back end area. 

Kim Taeng carried the girl on his waist. The girl is kissing Kim Taeng madly.

Suddenly Kim Taeng's phone rang! He put the girl down and answer his call.

But the girl continue "her job" by ing his shirt and kissed his hot abs.

Hey Taengoo! Are you in my club now? asked Yoong on the phone.

Yes i'm here. What's up, Yoongie? asked Taeng.

Come to my VIP room, i want to introduce my cousin to you. Sica and her will be here anytime. said Yoong.

Your cousin is a "she" asked Taeng smirked.

Yah! Kim Taeng, don't even think of that. said Yoong warned.

All right, i'm just joking. I will be there shortly. said Taeng laughed.

After Taeng put down his phone and he realised his shirt is ed and the girl try to his pant and that's made him feel uneasy.

Wait x3.... you are so agressive babe! said Taeng laughed and pull her for stop.

Why? asked the girl surprised.

Sorry, babe.... i need to go now. Bye! said Taeng buttoned his shirt and walked to the gent to tidy himself before going to Yoong's VIP room.

Knock x2..... Taeng walked into the VIP room. He is surprised to see a pretty babe inside other than Jessica.

Taeng, you are here! Come, let me introduce.... this is Tiffany, my cousin. And Tiffany, this is Taeng... he is my best buddy! said Yoong introduced.

Nice to meet you, Taeng ssi / Tiffany ssi. said both of them and shake hand. (her hand... is so soft! in Taeng's mind). (he looks cute... in Tiffany's mind).

Aren't you going to say hi to your cousin here, Taeng? asked Jessica teased.

Sica! What makes you come here today? asked Taeng surprised.

Well, Tiffany is my best friend and Yoong's cousin. I brought her here to celebrate her returning. said Jessica.

Finally got to meet you, Taeng ssi. said Tiffany smiled.

You know me, Tiffany ssi? asked Taeng surprised.

I saw your work in LA, Kim Taeng, the well known interior designer. And i heard about you from Sica too. said Tiffany smiled.

Thanks for your praising and wait.... what did you heard from Sica? asked Taeng curiously.

I told her to stay away from you. said Jessica laughed.

Yah... How could you, i'm your cousin! said Taeng pouted.

Cute.... said Tiffany smiled.

Yoong and Jessica was laughing at Taeng for pouting like a kid.

Tiffany ssi, did we meet before? asked Taeng curiously.

Yah x3.... Kim Taeng, this method is too old! said Yoong knew what is in his mind.

Yah.... i'm serious! I did met her before, i just can't recall. said Taeng explained.

Of course, you met her in my wedding. Fany is my bridemaid back then. said Jessica smiled.

Oh.... Taeng ssi, you are the best man back then. said Tiffany recalled.

Nah..... I think i met you even earlier. Are you from Sone high school? asked Taeng.

Yes. You too? asked Tiffany surprised.

Yeah, good to see you again after all these years. said Taeng smiled.

Such an coincidence, you both are schoolmate. said Yoong surprised.

They chit-chatted for awhile, Jessica and Tiffany excused themselves to the ladies.

Taeng, how are you getting on lately? asked Yoong concerned.

Me? I'm fine, still the same. Why the sudden? asked Taeng.

You know, both Sica and me are worried about your health. You know your love life and your.... said Yoong and Taeng cutted his words.

(Sigh) What can i do? Seem like nothing can make me "lift it up" again.... said Taeng sadly.

I know a specialist whom is both Surgeon and Psychiatrist. I can make the appointment with the doctor directly, Taeng. said Yoong.

I'm not comfortable to talk to stranger about my... you know. said Taeng.

Well, i can go with you. said Yoong.

Thanks Yoong, but let me think about it. said Taeng.

 

End of Chapter 1

 

So.... most of you already know who is the doctor right? kekeke!

Will Taeng agree to go to the specialist?

Taeng's past to be reveal..... stay tune for the next chapter ya....

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 19.03.13