We are the happy family

You can trust me

 

Months passed.............

Tiffany is being pregnant for 9 months plus and Taeng requested her to stop working since two months ago.

Tiffany are preparing to go to the hospital and awaiting for her delivery on 27th May (i just indicate this date cause 27th is Taeny day).

My lovely wifey, pls behave yourself and stop thinking about work while your stay here. said Taeng requested.

But........ Taetae! said Tiffany but cut by Taeng.

No but...... you need more rest as you are going to deliver anytime. said Taeng worried.

Ok....... you will stay here with me, aren't you? asked Tiffany pouted.

Yes, i will stay by your side, my Fany baby. said Taeng kissed her forehead.

 

While in the middle of the night dated 27/05 @ 3am..........

T-tae........ (ouch) T-taetae......... (ouchhhh) shouted Tiffany in pain.

*rubbed eyes* Why Fany? A-are you giving birth soon? asked Taeng had a shocked when he saw his wife pale face.

I-i......... t-think......... so........... said Tiffany breathing hard.

W-what should i do now? asked Taeng panic.

C-call S-seohyun now............. said Tiffany breath harder.

O-ok...... i will call her now! said Taeng called Seohyun and told her the current status about Tiffany.

Ok, Taeng oppa! I be right there! said Seohyun.

T-Taetae, get the nurse here......... said Tiffany instructed.

All right! said Taeng and pulled the string for emergency.

The nurses came to Tiffany's ward within 5minutes.

Dr Seo is on her way here....... said one of the nurse.

Dr Hwang....... you ready? asked one of the nurse.

Tiffany nodded her head and they pushed her to the delivery room.

Taeng followed them and wait for Seohyun inside.

*I WILL SKIP THE PROCESS OF DELIVERY*

Congratulation, eonnie...... oppa! Two boys and Two girls! said Seohyun smiled happily.

You are so great, my Fany baby! Thank you and I love you so much! said Taeng and kissed her lips.

 

They have named their babies with all the letters "T" as........

Kim Timothy (eldest son)

Kim Tansy (second daughter)

Kim Timmy (third son)

Kim Tammy (youngest daughter)

 

Tiffany can be discharge after staying at the hospital for one week.

Mommy....... babies....... Are you ready to go home? asked the dorky Taeng.

Look, babies...... you dorky daddy is here to fetch us. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Yah! Your eye-smiled is only for me, my Fany baby! said Taeng whined.

Jinja...... you are jealous with your babies, Taetae? said Tiffany smiled.

I'm so jealous now (faked) said Taeng pouted.

Babies........ your dorky daddy is jealous, what shall we do now? asked Tiffany smiling at the babies.

A kiss to ease my jealousy........... said Taeng still pouting.

*MUACKS* will this do? asked Tiffany kissed on his cheek.

Not enough...... we have four babies here, Mommy! said Taeng shaked his head and asking for more.

*MUACKS* for Timothy *MUACKS* for Tansy *MUACKS* for Timmy *MUACKS* for Tammy..... ok now? asked Tiffany kissed four times.

Thank you Mommy! And this is mine to you.......... said Taeng kissed Tiffany's lips deeply.

Hmmmppphhh......... Hmmmppphhh........ both of them moaned infront of their babies.

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

Oops....... Sorry, we didn't know you both are having your session? said Yoong laughed.

We will come back later. said Jessica smiled.

Yah! Come back here, you both! said Taeng smiled.

We aren't doing anything. said Tiffany blushing.

Almost did it, if we didn't spoiled the moment heh? said Jessica laughed.

Not in the hospital, please! said Tiffany shyly.

Looks like your dorky hubby can't control his byun taeng mode heh? asked Yoong laughed.

Yah Yah Yah....... I'm thankful to my wifey for the hardship of giving birth to my quadruplets. said Taeng and kissed Tiffany again.

 

One month after the Kim's babies are born.

Taeng and Tiffany holds a celebration for their babies. They invited their friends and relative to the event.

Taeng's parents and Tiffany's parents flew all the way from the states to attend their grandchildrens celebration.

Taeng's parents: Tiffany, Thank you for giving us such an adorable grandchildrens.

Tiffany: Dad..... Mom...... not only me, it is both our effort.

Taeng: Yes, Dad & Mom........ we really did our best on it.

Tiffany elbowed Taeng and hitted on his chest shyly.

Tiffany's parents: So, that it? Do you intend to have more?

Taeng: I would love to, but it still depend on my wife.

Tiffany: Dad..... Mom..... Taetae..... Are you kidding me?

 

Tiffany can't believe that her parents wants more grandchildrens.

Fany ah..... your parents really like children heh? said Taeng laughed.

Because my elder sister and brother only had one children each. That's why they are very happy that we had quadruplets. said Tiffany while changing into her night lingerie.

They want us to give more grandchildren, what do you say, my wifey? asked Taeng back-hugged her.

Jinja....... You want more as well? asked Tiffany widen her eyes.

I respect your decision, my wifey. You know i love you so much! I don't want to stress you. said Taeng kissed her.

Thank you for your understanding, my dorky hubby. I love you so much too..... said Tiffany eye-smiled and return the kiss.

They had another make out while their babies are sleeping.

 

Taeng being the good hubby and daddy decided to work at home since Tiffany decided to continued working at the hospital.

He will brings their babies along whenever he send Tiffany to work or fetch her from work. They are a happy family! XD

 

 

 

 

 

All right, this is the ending for "YOU CAN TRUST ME" 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading and give me a vote up for this story.

At the same time, i would like to create a "SPECIAL CHAPTER" for this story on the next "27th" Chapter!!

But....... it will depend on your comments and how many VOTE UP for this story.

Awaiting yours....... fighting!! XD