That's what friends are for

You can trust me

 

Wooyoung was caught by surprised when Tiffany intial the break-up.

*PUNCH* You are such an ! Taeng punched and scolded Wooyoung, then he chase after Tiffany.

Taeng couldn't find Tiffany after running a few streets.

Omo...... *heh* where is she? *heh* How could she *heh* run so fast? *heh* said Taeng breathing heavily.

While walking around, Taeng realised he has reached Han river and he deicded to try his luck there.

 

Taeng was walking around and search for Tiffany, finally he found her on the bridge.

Hey....... Are you ok now? asked Taeng looking at Tiffany.

H-How do you find me? asked Tiffany surprised.

I ran a few places and it brought me here, so i just try my luck. said Taeng smiled.

I knew something was wrong all this while and i choose not to believe. said Tiffany sighed.

Because you love him deeply, that's why you choose to ignore the fact that he is being unfaithful. said Taeng.

I am such a pabo, don't i? asked Tiffany smiled at Taeng.

Hmmm........ that's true, when love is blind. said Taeng smiled.

I'm tired, i really want to end this insecure relationship. said Tiffany sadly.

Well, i'm glad that you face it. You are very brave, Tiffany. said Taeng concerned.

Thanks Taeng. I feel better now. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

That's great! Look....... the night view of han river. said Taeng close his eyes and breath in.

So beautiful....... i have been asking Wooyoung to come with me. But he always give me excuses. said Tiffany.

Well, next time you can ask me along. I love han river since young. said Taeng smiled.

Thank you, Taeng. said Tiffany looked at Taeng.

Yah...... don't keep saying thank you! That's what friends are for! said Taeng smiled.

Both of them enjoying the night view of han river until Tiffany felt sleepy and Taeng send her home.

 

Next day, Taeng went to the hospital for his appointment.

Good morning Doctor Hwang! How are you today? asked Taeng smirked.

Good morning to you too, Mr Kim. I'm good...... Yah, this suppose to be ask by me! said Tiffany pouted.

(hahaha) Did you sleep well? asked Taeng laughed.

Yeah, i had a good sleep. I feel so refresh now. Thanks! said Tiffany eye-smiled.

There......... you go again. said Taeng pointed.

Opps! said Tiffany (tongue-out).

CUTE........ (in Taeng's mind). He has never see Tiffany in her cute action before and this made his heart beat faster.

Taeng (hand waving) shall we start now? asked Tiffany.

Oh! Yup! Sure! said Taeng nervously.

As usual, Taeng had to remove his pant and lie on the bed and Tiffany just checking here and there.

After checking Taeng put on his pant and Tiffany start to write on her notes.

Did you do any flirting or try doing that "business" recently? asked Tiffany.

Heh? said Taeng surprised.

I mean in bed with girls..... said Tiffany shyly.

Of course no! I don't have a girlfriend..... i don't go around having . said Taeng defended.

I'm sorry, i thought you are a....... said Tiffany apologized.

It's okay. I'm used to peoples judging me in this way. I don't bother anyway. said Taeng smiled.

 

Hey mister, you can't go in. Doctor Hwang is with her patient now. said the nurse.

I don't care, i want to see Tiffany, my girlfriend! said Wooyoung and barged into the room.

Wooyoung is surprised to see Taeng.

What the hell are you doing here? Don't you think of snatching my girlfriend from me! said Wooyoung shouted at Taeng.

Excuse me, Mr Jang. Where is your manners? said Tiffany angrily.

Baby, pls let me explain..... i'm sorry for saying those words to you. i'm drunk yesterday! said Wooyoung hugging Tiffany.

Let go of me... Jang Wooyoung! said Tiffany try pushing Wooyoung away.

No..... i'm not going to let you go! I know I'm a jerk! I'm sorry for forcing you to do things that you dislike. I will change, don't leave me Tiffany! said Wooyoung cried.

Let go of me, Wooyoung! You are hurting me! said Tiffany tried pushing him away.

Let go of her! You jerk! said Taeng and pushed Wooyoung.

Are you ok? asked Taeng and hold onto Tiffany's arm.

Tiffany nodded her head and massage her arm up and down.

Why are you so close to each other? Have you both sleep together? asked Wooyoung and punched Taeng on his face.

*SLAP* Don't you insult us, Jang Wooyoung! We are not so disgust like you! said Tiffany angrily and ran to Taeng.

Taeng, Omo..... you are bleeding. I'm so sorry. said Tiffany cried and touch on his cheek.

Don't worry, i'm fine. said Taeng swipe his mouth and stand up.

The way you both behaved and you are telling me there's nothing between you two! Bull! said Wooyoung shouted.

Jang Wooyoung....... Yes, we are. Can't you see we are wearing couples shirt? asked Taeng purposely.

(Both Taeng and Tiffany happen to wear pink blouse and shirt)

And listen, Jang Wooyoung. She is mine...... so stop disturding her from now onwards! said Taeng smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa............ Taeng confessed! 

Is it true that he is going after Tiffany or just making Wooyoung angry? keke!

Hey peoples, i hope to see your comment....... MAKE SOME NOISE! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 12.04.13