Tiffany's new house

You can trust me

 

One month after Wooyoung arrested. He was sentenced to 8 years and 2  for break-in, assaulting and ual action against other.

And Tiffany decided to sell away the old house with bad memories.

Taeng convinced her to stay with him until she found a new house.

 

Yoong and Jessica was invited to Taeng's house for celebration.

Fany ah, how was your house hunting going on? asked Jessica.

Hmm...... i couldn't find the one that i like. said Tiffany pouted.

Or you couldn't find another house which is as comfortable as here? asked Yoong teased.

Yah! But, this house is really nice. I want to get him to design for me when i found mine. said Tiffany smiled.

Why don't you just stay here? said Yoong laughed.

*BONG BONG* (Pillow throwed by Tiffany and Jessica)

What.......... He would be glad if you stay with him forever. said Yoong laughed out loud.

*BONG BONG* (Pillow throwed again by Tiffany and Jessica)

Stop your nonsense, Im Yoong. How can she stay with Taeng when they aren't even together? said Jessica.

That's easy! Just get together then and make it official. said Yoong laughed.

Who is getting together? asked Taeng smiling while coming out from kitchen.

N-nothing......... (Jessica covered Yoong's mouth) said Tiffany smiling.

Come on, dinner is ready...... said Taeng happily. They enjoyed Taeng's cooking.

Are you guys going to Soshi club later? asked Yoong while eating.

Nah....... i'm not going. said Taeng.

I'm not going too..... Me too...... said Tiffany and Jessica.

Ok. Hey, Taeng..... You have not been there for awhile. What changed you heh? asked Yoong looked at Taeng.

N-no....... I'm just tired lately. said Taeng and peeked at Tiffany.

Cut down nightlife is good for your health. said Tiffany.

Look, my doctor is right! I need to cut down my nightlife activity now. said Taeng agreed.

Have you both been staying too long with each other and that changed your lifestyle? asked Yoong teased.

If that so, continued staying together then. said Jessica smiled.

No...... i need to get my own house. I felt bad for interupting Tae. said Tiffany felt bad.

It's okay, Fany. Anyway i'm staying alone. said Taeng smiled.

Fany........? Tae.......? Whoa! You both are so sweet! said Yoong and Jessica teasing.

Oh, my neighbour wanted to sell their house. Fany ah, are you interested? asked Taeng changed the topic.

Jinja? I would love to take a look then. said Tiffany happily.

They went next door and visit Taeng's neighbour. Tiffany is interested to buy over the house.

And she got Taeng to design and arrange the renovation for her.

Taeng has prepared the draft visual design for Tiffany. It gonna take around 2 months to complete the renovation.

And it looked like this.......

It's awesome! I like it........ thank you, Tae! said Tiffany eye-smiled and hugged him.

Taeng gulped when Tiffany hugged him, he felt butterfly in his stomach. He never have this kind of feeling before.

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, this chapter is quite boring right....... (Tired)

All right, I will have some hot and spicy scene coming up, not forgetting dramas....... Keke!

Stay tune and comment........... And VOTE UP pls. XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 24.04.13