You are saved

You can trust me

 

Tiffany told Taeng that she is going back her house and collect something, she will drive so that Taeng doesn't need to send her.

You sure you're ok to go back alone? asked Taeng concerned.

Yeah, shouldn't be any problem. Thanks! said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Hey hey hey......... are you trying to again? asked Taeng teased.

Yah......... ert Taeng! said Tiffany smacked Taeng's arm.

You know your eye-smile are so beautiful, how can the guys resist? asked Taeng smiled.

Ehem! Thank you for your praise, Mr Kim. I know they can't resist me. said Tiffany confidently.

Whoa......... you are so confident, Tiffany Hwang? asked Taeng laughed.

Of course! But you are not bad too, Kim Taeng. The girls are so crazy about you. said Tiffany looking at him up and down.

Hmmm............ which area are you referring to? asked Taeng playfully and stand closer to Tiffany.

Stop it, ert Tang! said Tiffany blushing and keep hitting Taeng's chest.

Okok......... I'm sorry. My chest is in pain now. said Taeng pouted.

Jinja? I'm sorry........ let me take a look. said Tiffany leaned closer.

What are you trying to do....... please Doctor Hwang...... let me go........ said Taeng jokingly.

Yah......... you bluffed me! Come back here, Kim Taeng......... said Tiffany realised.

Taeng already ran to his room and locked the door as he has unlock HellFany mode.

 

Taeng, i'm leaving and don't need to fetch me. I will come back on my own tonight. Bye........ said Tiffany at the door.

Bye Fany, be careful........ Cya! said Taeng from his window.

Tiffany waved and eye-smiled to him again.

This girl....... Jinja! Eh....... i called her Fany just now...... But it sounded sweet heh? said Taeng mumbled and smiled.

This guy........ Hmm........ he called me Fany........ sweet! said Tiffany smiling and drive to her house.

Taeng took his bath and walk to the living room, he saw a bunch of key on the table which doesn't belong to his house.

Pabo Fany......... how is she going to get into her house without the key? said Taeng quickly go change and drive to Tiffany's house.

 

Omo............... Where's the key? Don't tell me........ (sigh) said Tiffany realised.

*RING RING* Fany ah, you left the key on the table. I'm on my way now. said Taeng.

Thank you, Tae! I know you are the best, i will wait here for you. said Tiffany smiling.

You know i'm the best heh......... said Taeng laughed.

Yah....... ert Taeng! said Tiffany pouted.

And why Tae? asked Taeng.

What....... you called me Fany. I called you Tae, fair enough. said Tiffany (tongue-out).

Are you showing a tongue-out now? asked Taeng could guess.

How you........... YAH............. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? said Tiffany shouted.

Fany...... what's going on there? Answer me........ Tiffany! asked Taeng shouting and speed up.

 

Wooyoung managed to made another pair of key for Tiffany's house. He dragged Tiffany into the house with a knife.

But never did he know that, he was captured in CCTV and alarmed the police at the same time.

Wooyoung........... We are over! What do you want? asked Tiffany scared.

Of course you hope we are over......... so that, that can get into your pant easily. said Wooyoung smirked.

What are you talking about, Tae and me are just friends. said Tiffany explained.

FRIENDS huh......... friends lived together! You already moved to his house, Tiffany! said Wooyoung in anger.

It's because of you....... i know you have been following me! said Tiffany yelled.

So....... i am the one who pushed you to him huh? But why you reject me and not him? asked Wooyoung shouted.

We didn't do anything, don't you accused us! said Tiffany insisted.

I will know later whether you are "clean" or not. said Wooyoung smirked.

Wooyoung looked at her short hot pant and that turns him on.

DON'T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY! shouted Tiffany.

Give it to me, Tiffany........ I want you! said Wooyoung kiss her neck and try removing her clothes.

NO! DON'T DO THAT TO ME, WOOYOUNG! TAE............ WHERE ARE YOU? shouted Tiffany begging.

Taeng reached and heard Tiffany shouting for him. He rushed to the room and saw Wooyoung hovered on top of her.

GET LOST YOU BASTARD! said Taeng and hit Wooyoung with chair.

Wooyoung hit against the wall and lie on the floor, Taeng walked to him and punched him.

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FANY! said Taeng while punching.

TAE............ called Tiffany weakly. Taeng quickly go to Tiffany.

Are you hurt? asked Taeng and put on his jacket on Tiffany.

Tiffany shake her head........... she cried and hugged Taeng tightly.

The police arrived the scene, they arrested Wooyoung and took him to the hospital as he has heavy injuries.

Taeng brings Tiffany back to his home after she made the statement.

He tucked her to bed, just when he want to leave...... Tiffany grabbed his hands.

Stay with me........... said Tiffany weakly.

You are saved, Fany........ said Taeng patted her back.

Hug me................ said Tiffany weakly.

I'm here with you, don't be afraid........ said Taeng hugged her tightly.

He felt heart-pain to see Tiffany in this state. He has fall in love with this eye-smile girl deeply.............

 

 

 

 

Sorry to made Tiffany cried. Don't worry, nothing happen to her, she just had a shock.

But i made Wooyoung arrested! And Taeng realised his feeling for Tiffany!!!

What about Tiffany, does she feel the same for Taeng?

Hmmm............ i'm thinking of creating a "add-in" character in the next chapter. Here comes trouble...... keke!

Stay tune XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 23.04.13