Master player

You can trust me

 

@Soshi Club

Yoong! said Taeng yelled at Yoong when he saw him.

Yah! I'm not deaf, Taeng. How was your check-up? asked Yoong smiling.

Yah.... Why didn't you tell me doctor Hwang is a girl and it is Tiffany! asked Taeng interrogating.

If i told you, will you go? asked Yoong throw the question back.

I-I-I...... Taeng stutter.

Kim Taeng, you stuttered. said Yoong pointed at Taeng and laughed.

Yah yah yah! Enough..... I am soooo embarassing infront of Tiffany. said Taeng.

Just treat her as your doctor! Wait....... is there any special feeling after you saw her? asked Yoong curiously.

W-what special feeling? asked Taeng stuttered again.

Yoong keep laughing at Taeng until he saw a person in his big screen.

What's wrong, Yoong? What are you looking at? asked Taeng curiously.

You saw this guy here? He is Tiffany's boyfriend, Jang Wooyoung. said Yoong face changed.

Jang Wooyoung came to Soshi club with two girls hugging on his left and right.

What the F***? Does Tiffany know that he is a player? asked Taeng in anger.

This jerk is too good to be an actor! Fany didn't suspect. said Yoong pissed.

Well...... i can help on this. Guys are all the same, no challenge means no fun. said Taeyeon smirked.

What are you going to do, Taeng? asked Yoong interested.

I am going to make him love Tiffany wholeheartly, not a glance to other girls. said Taeyeon laughed.

WHAT? I thought you are going after Tiffany. asked Yoong disappointed.

Yup, that's part of the plan. But it is just an act. Tiffany is a nice person, i wanted to help her. said Taeng smiled.

All right..... since you say that. But still, i hope you are the one with Tiffany. said Yoong disappointed.

I'm going outside now to meet this jerk and show him who is the master player. said Taeng confidently.

 

@ the dance floor

The moment Taeng shown himself at the dance floor dancing wildy, all the girls are cheering for him.

Some joined him for y dance, some shouting his name......

Wooyoung is surprised about Taeng's hot popularity.

Who is that guy? asked Wooyoung checking with the bartender.

Oh... that's Kim Taeng! He is a regular here and the girls are so crazy about him. said the bartender laughed.

Tch! What so great about him? said Wooyoung scoffed.

He is one of the top designer in Korea and he is filthy rich! said the bartender.

You mean he is the Kim Taeng who won the awards in the states? asked Wooyoung surprised.

Yes, that's him. But he is famous for being a player too. said the bartender laughed.

Hmmm....... let's see who is the master player here. said Wooyoung mumbled.

Wooyoung joined the dance floor with Taeng, he signal to Taeng for a dance challenged.

Both of them each get a girl to dance with them.

The wildest they danced, the hottest it is...... their movement, the sensitive spot of the girl, just how daring you can be!

Taeng let the girl stand infront of him and do the y dance. His hand run all over the girl body, from head to toe.

Wooyoung followed the same as Taeng.

Next..... Taeng's hand slip inside the girl's blouse and slowly move his hands up.

Wooyoung had a shock of how daring Taeng is to do this in public to a girl.

Wooyoung dare not do it as he don't really know the girl.

He surrendered and left the club. Everybody cheers for Taeng.

Thank you, peoples...... tonight is on me! Enjoy yourself! said Taeng smiling.

All the clubbers cheers even louder for him.

Thank you, pretty babe. said Taeng smiled to the girl.

For? asked the girl smiling.

For the dance. said Taeng smiled.

It's my pleasure to dance with you. Here's my number, call me maybe? said the girl winked at Taeng.

Taeng went into Yoong's office and throw the namecard away.

Whoa! That was a daring dance, Taeng! And you have pull his face down infront of so many peoples. said Yoong laughed.

Ehem..... thank you! I can do it because i am single and not attached. said Taeng.

Which means....... if you are attached you won't do that? asked Yoong looking at him.

Yeah! Wooyoung can't do it because he still have Tiffany in his heart. said Taeng explained.

That doesn't mean he will be faithful to her. And......... i heard he has been asking Tiffany to stay with him but got rejected. said Yoong.

Wow...... how do you know about this, Yoong? asked Taeyeon widen his eyes.

Of course i heard it from my wife and that's Tiffany best friend. said Yoong smacked Taeng's head.

As a man, i believe he will bang other girls without Tiffany knowing! said Yoong in anger.

Taeng nodded his head as agreed.

 

 

 

End of chapter 4

ok, i know this suppose to be the long waiting "body check-up"

But i feel that, Wooyoung should meet Taeng and his power!

I'm working on next chapter now, hope that i can update again today. keke!

Hey peoples, i hope to see your comment....... MAKE SOME NOISE! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 08.04.13