Doctor Hwang

You can trust me

 

Why didn't you tell me you are coming? asked Tiffany (Doctor Hwang) surprised.

I-I didn't know you are the Doctor Hwang which i had appointment with. said Taeng nervously.

Yoong oppa didn't say it is you, he only told me his friend is shy. said Tiffany laughed

Erm.... anyway, i-i guess i need to go now. said Taeng make excuses to leave.

Ehem! I'm afraid not, Mr Kim. said Tiffany hold onto Taeng's arm.

W-what do you mean? asked Taeng surprised.

You have signed this medical contract with me for full treatment until i complete the process. said Tiffany show it to Taeng.

Aish... jinja! said Taeng had a jaw-dropped.

I'm sure Yoong oppa knew you too well, that's why he ask for your agreement for this. said Tiffany smiled.

...................................... Taeng rolled his eyes and keep quiet.

If you feel uncomfortable, we can do the body check-up on next appointment. said Tiffany suggested.

Jinja? I can go now? asked Taeng happily.

Nope, we can do the psychology test today. said Tiffany smiled.

Fine, so long as i no need to be infront of you. said Taeng smiled.

Thank you for your corporation, pls lie on the couch there. said Tiffany smiled and pointed to Taeng.

Sure, Doctor Hwang. said Taeng smiled and walked over.

Taeng, i will start the treatment now. Don't hold back your feeling, understand? asked Tiffany looking at Taeng.

Taeng looked at Tiffany and nodded his head.

You may close your eyes if you feel more comfortable. said Tiffany.

Taeng behave like a kid and follow.

 

The treatment begin

*KT - Taeng / TH - Tiffany*

TH: I want you to imagine you are lying on the bed now.

KT: "nodded his head"

TH: You are very comfortable and relaxing.

KT: Hmm..... (falling asleep)

TH: There's a hot chick lying beside you (Tiffany knew Taeng is a flirt).

KT: "smiled"

TH: She begin to kiss your lips...... follow by neck.......

KT: "swallow saliva and touch his chest"

TH: She start to remove your clothes one by one (whisper to Taeng)

KT: Come on, baby.....

TH: Your hands roam all over her body

KT: Yeah......

TH: You are so hungry and can't wait to do it with her

KT: Orh....... ( his pant and pull down the zip).

TH: You are so hard now and wanted to go inside her

KT: NO! (open his eyes wide)

TH: What happen?

KT: "breathing hard" (button back his pant and pull up his zip)

Are you ok, Taeng? asked Tiffany surprised. I can't do it! said Taeng *breathing hard* You seem like..... having probia? asked Tiffany suspect. Taeng looked at Tiffany and nodded his head. Can you share with me, what happen? asked Tiffany sincerely. Promise me, you won't tell others? asked Taeng. I am your doctor and you can trust me. said Tiffany promised.

*************************************************FLASHBACK*************************************************

2 years ago, Taeng got hooked with a chick in the club and they went to a hotel for their y time. It is Taeng first time having and he is very nervous. The chick is already in the bed, he can't wait to remove his clothes. Just when he is ping his pant, the zip got stuck on his buddy. It almost kill him with the pain. He was admitted to the hospital for almost a month. Since then, he is unable to "lift" up his buddy.

********************************************END OF FLASHBACK*******************************************

That's how it happen. Go ahead and laughed....... said Taeng sighed. I'm not laughing at you. It is just unbelievable! said Tiffany smiled. Jinja..... It's a true story! said Taeng sadly. Arasso..... i believe you, ok. said Tiffany. Now you know what happen, let's see what you can do. said Taeng. Hmm..... it is the mental problem. said Tiffany. I guess so....... said Taeng. Wait! Does it mean..... you are still a until now? asked Tiffany looked at Taeng. Yah! What a question to ask? said Taeng blushed. I'm sorry, it just come to my mind. said Tiffany laughed. Aish... jinja! said Taeng blushed madly. Whoa! I didn't know our great lover, Kim Taeng will shy too. said Tiffany laughed. Taeng can't wait to find a hole to hide himself.

Ok, we will end here for today. said Tiffany. Finally i can go now. said Taeng happily. I will see you in two days. said Tiffany writing on her notes. What? That's pretty soon..... said Taeng surprised. Yup, this program is specially arrange for you and you have to see me twice a week. said Tiffany winked. Heh? Who arrange this? asked Taeng shocked. Yoong oppa did it as he wanted to get it done smoothly. said Tiffany smiled. This Im Yoong! He is driving me crazy.... said Taeng cursed. Well, the next one is body check-up. I see you then. said Tiffany smiled. Whatever..... said Taeng *rolled his eyes*

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa............ This is so embarassing for Taeng! keke!

How is Taeng going to "deal" with Yoong for this set-up?

The next appointment is BODY CHECK-UP...... whoohoooo...........

Hey peoples, i hope to see your comment....... MAKE SOME NOISE! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 29.03.13