I'm here for you

You can trust me

 

"Listen, Jang Wooyoung. She is mine...... so stop disturding her from now onwards!"

Tiffany is surprised with Taeng's replies to Wooyoung. But she is glad that Taeng is helping her.

Wooyoung couldn't believe the fact that Tiffany has accepted Taeng within a night.

I will not give up just like that! You are mine, Tiffany! said Wooyoung stared and ran out of the hospital.

Creepy! I have never seen this side of Wooyoung before........... said Tiffany getting worried.

Are you okay, Tiffany? asked Taeng concerned.

Tiffany just nodded her head and smile weakly.

Please....... let me know if he bother you again. I will help you. said Taeng sincerely.

Don't worry, i-i don't think he will do anything to me. said Tiffany trying to convince Taeng.

Somehow Taeng would sensed fear in Tiffany. Is he being over-react? 

 

Ever since that day Wooyoung left, Tiffany feel that someone is peeking at her somewhere or following her.

She decided to get additional security system and change the lock in her house.

And sometimes she will stay overnight at Yoong & Jessica's house if they have a late hang-out.

 

Friday night @Soshi club

Fany ah, are you okay? You seem listless lately...... asked Jessica.

Y-yeah..... i'm fine. said Tiffany.

Are Wooyoung still harassing you? asked Jessica.

No, he didn't. But...... somehow i could feel that he is just somewhere around following me! said Tiffany.

Are you being paranoid? asked Jessica.

It's true, Sica! You didn't see his creepy look that day and what he said, it's scary! said Tiffany worried.

Okok..... i believed you. Just relax and enjoy yourself here, all right? said Jessica hugged her.

Tiffany nodded her head and drink her double-shot tequila.

Taeng reached Soshi club, he walked to Tiffany when he saw her drinking alone at the bar counter.

Tiffany, are you okay? asked Taeng concerned.

Hey Taeng, join me for a drink. asked Tiffany pull him for a sit and ordered another 10 double shots of tequila.

After 7 double shots of tequila, Tiffany want to go to the washroom.

Being a gentleman, Taeng insisted to bring her to the washroom and waited for her outside. 

Tiffany came out with a reddish face and she wanted to continue her tequila, Taeng only allow her to take another 1 shot.

Enough Tiffany. You are drunk already. said Taeng worried.

No..... I still have another 2 shots...... said Tiffany in drunken state.

No.... that's mine. You have finished yours. said Taeng bluffed and quickly finished another 2 shots.

You are so drunk, Tiffany! Come, let me send you home...... said Taeng and carry her in bridal way.

 

Taeng send Tiffany home and he stay overnight at her house (sleeping at the couch) as he is worry what happen to Tiffany.

Go away..... why do you keep following me? Tiffany cried and screamed in her dream.

She must be having nightmare.... (in Taeng's mind) Taeng runs to her and wake her up.

Tiffany..... Tiffany..... are you okay? asked Taeng shaking her.

Wooyoung! H-He keeps following me..... everywhere! said Tiffany woke up and cried. 

Don't worry, i'm here for you. Cry out loud and you will feel better. said Taeng hugged her and patting her back.

Tiffany hugged Taeng and cried until she is tired and falls alseep on Taeng.

 

Next day morning, Tiffany woke up with her swollen eyes.

She had a jaw-dropped when she realised Taeng is hugging her in his sleep and they are sleeping together on her bed!!!

Yah........ what happen? Tiffany screamed.

Taeng jump from his sleep when he heard Tiffany screamed.

W-what happen? asked Taeng had a shock.

What are you doing on my bed? asked Tiffany throw the pillow on Taeng.

Heh? You are drunk yesterday..... i brought you home. said Taeng yawned.

I'm asking what are you doing on my bed? And you hugged me in your sleep! asked Tiffany keep throwing the pillow on Taeng.

Wait wait wait........ you are having nightmare and you are the one who refused to let go of me. said Taeng defended.

D-did we do anything last night other than sleeping? asked Tiffany throw another pillow.

Look, we are still wearing what we wore yesterday. Which mean we didn't do anything right? asked Taeng making sense.

How can you be so sure about it? asked Tiffany still throwing pillow.

Yah........ Who will wear back the clothes and sleep after ? Moreover, i have "that" problem..... i can't do it now. Does it make sense to you, Doctor Hwang? asked Taeng trying to convince Tiffany.

Tiffany thought of Taeng's explanation and it does make sense to her.

I-I'm sorry...... i-I'm just too stressed these days. said Tiffany guilty.

Mind to share with me? asked Taeng totally awake now.

Tiffany told Taeng about her suspect of Wooyoung following her these days.

Why don't you make a police report? asked Taeng suggested.

I'm just suspecting, the police won't do anything. said Tiffany sighed.

I got an idea! But............... said Taeng blinked his eyes and stop half way.

Heh? Tell me.......... asked Tiffany curiously.

Move in to my house and i will send and fetch you from work. said Taeng boldly.

WHAT? Kim Taeng, what a good idea of yours! said Tiffany throw pillow on him.

Wait......... listen, i have extra bedrooms in my house and you know i can't do anything to you. said Taeng and continued.

Since i'm the one who stir this up, i will help you. said Taeng smiled.

Let me think about it....... said Tiffany totally lost now.

Sure, just let me know. said Taeng smiled.

 

 

 

Whoooohooooo............ Taeng, lucky you "can't" do it now. If not, how could you resist Tiffany? XD

Will Tiffany agreed and move in to Taeng's house temporary?

Hey peoples, what do you think? Pls comment and share with me! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 15.04.13