What are we?

You can trust me

 

Tiffany is furious of the earlier scene of Taeng and Hara.

And Hara's word keep flashing in her mind "I'm here to get back my boyfriend"

What if Taeng can't resist and re-accept her again? This has been in Tiffany's mind.

She never have this kind of feeling before........ AFRAID. She is afraid Hara will take Taeng away...... From her.

Fany ah............ What are you thinking? asked Jessica elbowed her.

Sica........... W-what if they get back together? asked Tiffany worried.

What? Who get back together? asked Jessica curiously.

H-Hara....... Taeng's ex-girlfriend. Will Taeng accept her again? asked Tiffany worried.

Fany ah......... Are you in love with Taeng? asked Jessica seriously.

I-I don't know..... But I'm afraid of losing him. said Tiffany with watery eyes.

Omo......... You have fall for my cousin, Fany ah! said Jessica smiling.

Maybe I have fall for him during this while that I myself didn't realize, until........ said Tiffany.

Until Hara appeared and you are afraid of losing him? said Jessica smirked.

Tiffany pouted and nodded her head shyly.

Honey........... milk for you. Be careful, it's hot. said Yoong smiled and touched Jessica's tummy.

Jessica is pregnant for 3 months and they are waiting to go for ultra sound on the next follow up.

Thank you, darling. said Jessica sweetly.

Fany ah........ Strawberry milk for you. said Taeng smiled.

I DON'T WANT!! said Tiffany and run to her room.

Taeng had a shocked of Tiffany sudden reaction.

Did I do something wrong? asked Taeng thinking.

What's wrong with her? asked Yoong looking at Jessica.

You...... Kim Taeng. You made her feel so insecure. said Jessica smirked.

Heh? I don't understand....... Can you tell me, Sica? asked Taeng worried.

She is afraid Hara will snatch you away, from her..... She love you, dork! said Jessica smiled.

F-Fany....... S-She....... Love me? said Taeng surprised.

What are you waiting for, Taeng? Go to her quick........ said Yoong smiled and push him to Tiffany's door.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK* No respond........

*KNOCK KNOCK* Fany ah......... I'm coming in. said Taeng open the door.

When Taeng opened the door, he saw Tiffany is packing her luggage.

Fany ah, what are you doing? asked Taeng stopped her from packing.

Thanks for taking care of me all this while. I guess i need to move out now. said Tiffany pouted.

B-but...... Why the sudden? Did i do something wrong? asked Taeng nervously.

No.... it's not you, it's my problem. And who knows, your girlfriend might be coming back. said Tiffany continued packing.

What? Girlfriend? I don't have any girlfriend. You can continue to stay here until your house is ready. said Taeng insisted.

Taeng, it is not convenience for me to stay here, especially when you want to bring a girl home. said Tiffany pouted.

Fany ah....... I am not a flirt anymore since the day i have become a normal man again. said Taeng explained.

But still, it is inappropriate for us to stay together. What are we? asked Tiffany pouted and looked at him.

Deep in her heart, she is happy to hear from Taeng that he is no longer a flirt.

Taeng is speechless.............. he bite his lower lips and looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany saw Taeng could not answer her, she continued to pack her luggage.

D-don't pack anymore! said Taeng hold her wrist.

W-what are you doing? Let go of me. said Tiffany remove Taeng's hand.

No, i won't....... I won't let you leave me! I LOVE YOU, Fany! said Taeng and hugged her tightly.

Tiffany is caught by surprised of Taeng's sudden reaction, but she is happy to hear Taeng's confession at the same time.

W-what did you say? asked Tiffany released the hug and .

I said I love you, Tiffany Hwang. Will you be my girlfriend? asked Taeng looking at her sincerely.

Can you assure that, I am your only girlfriend and you will love me with all your heart? asked Tiffany looking at him.

Yes, Fany. I have a crush on you when I first met you. Just that, I do not have the courage. said Taeng confessed.

And I can assure, my buddy will only lift up for you. said Taeng whisper in her ear.

Yah! Byuntaeng......... ert Taeng......... (Mmmm) said Tiffany and Taeng kissed her lips to stop her from talking.

A deep and passionate kiss has been waiting in their heart. 

 

 

 

Hey hey! (Waving)........

How was this chapter? Kekeke.......

I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Comment pls......

 

From: Taenyyoz 

Updated: 29.04.13