Chapter 8

The Journey of Love

We enter the venue and going through the security check.. Oppa hold my hand and I jus follow him behind.. We approach a man who wear a  nice attire.. I guess he's the birthday man because he receives many congralutaion handshake from the guests..

"Dae Ho-ya! Saengilchukahae!" Oppa said and hug him..

"Ah Siwon-ah.. Wasseo? Glad that you can made it.. I'm honored that a super busy idol like you come to my party.."

"Eii,I'm still Siwon that you know.. Don't be like that.."

"Ne ne ne whatever you say Mr. Popular Siwon.. Anyway who's this beautiful lady? I'm sure that she's not Jiwon-ssi or your mom?" He said and look at me

"Ah,she's my girlfriend.. _____-ah,he's my bestfriend Yoon Dae Ho.. Dae Ho-ya,she's my girl ____.." oppa said while introducing us

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Dae Ho-ssi.. ____ imnida.. Nice to meet you and happy birthday too.."

"Annyeonghaseyo,_____-ssi.. Yoon Dae Ho imnida.. Nice to meet you too.. Thank you.." He replied and do the handshake with me..

"Anyway,Siwon-ah.. I have to greet other guests.. Enjoy the party,ne?!"

"Okay.. See you later" Oppa said and wave his hand..

"Oppa,why you said that I'm your girlfriend? People will know bout our relationship.."

"Why? You wanna meet other guy as a single lady and forget bout me? Don't worry.. It's a private party with high security system.. They won't care about me bring my girl here and no paparazzi.."

"It's not like that oppa.. I'm just worry about your image.."

"Hey,don't worry too much about it.. It's not as precious as you.. As long as you're with me, evrything will be okay.." He said whil caress my head then kiss the top of my head..

After that, we strooling around the venue and meet some people.. There are some celebrity too like 2AM's Changmin,Yoon Si Yoon,SISTAR's Dasom,Yoon Se Ah,and Lee Kwang Soo.. Every time he introduce me and greet the male guests he's linger his hand around my shoulders and use the body language that said "she's mine".. I guess my joke make him like this..

It's time for the dinner time.. After the guests sit on their respective seat, Dae Ho-ssi blow the candle and cut the cake.. First the appetizer comes out then main course.. And finally the birthday cake comes ut as dessert..

After having dinner,we mingle and then oppa aske me to have slow dance.. He bow and ask for my hand.. I doubt to take his hand or not.. I never dance before..

"Oppa,I can't dance at all.."

"Just follow me,dear.."

"How if I step oin your feet or tripped or make you ashame.."

"Don't worry.. Trust me.."

Then I take his hand and follow his step like he said.. My body is so stiff but oppa still calm me down.. After the dance end,we bid farewell to Dae Ho-ssi and other guests.. Oppa drive me to my home..  Well I suppose that.. But actually he's drive to somewhere else..

"Oppa,where are we going to? It's late now.."

"Just stay still,dear.. I want to spend more time with you.. I miss you so much.."

As I see, we're driving to the suburb.. Seems that we're going to the park where he ask me to be his girl..

5 minutes later, we arrive..

"Oppa,it's the park we go last time,isn't it?"

"Ne.. You remember? It's the park where I ask you to be my girl.."

"Of course I remember.. Why are we here?" I ask curiously..

"Just follow me princess.. I won't do anything against the law.." He said jokingly..

We walk hand by hand thtrough the path.. The view is very beautiful.. The weather isn't too windy too,so it's okay if I don't wear any coat..

"Let's sit  here" Oppa said while point at the bench..

I sit on the bench.. Oppa take off his coat and hang in on my shoulder to keep me warm even it's not too cool.. Then oppa lay his head on my lap.

"Let's enjoy the time like this.. I want to refresh my mind and body before start another packed schedule.." He close his eyes then..

"Okay then.." I said and put my hands on his left shoulder.. I feel my heart beat very fast like it's gonna explode anytime soon..

We stay still like that.. We just hear the sound of nature.. So peaceful.. It's very rare too have situation like this in the city..

"_____-ah,are you happy being my girl?"

"Ne? Why you ask me like that?"

"Just answer.. I just wanna be the best boyfriend you ever had.."

"Umm.. I'm really happy oppa.. You know that you're my first boyfriend.. No one better than you then.."

"_____-ah,how if I'm your first and last boyfriend? Do you want that?"

"Wh.. Wh.. What do you mean oppa?" I ask nervously

"Well,I'm serious with our relationship.. I want you be the one I spend the rest of my life with.."

'Is he proposing me now?' I thought.. My heart gonna explode anytime soon I guess..

"Chillax,dear.. I'm not propose you yet.. I just want you to know that.. I know it's too early to say this kind of thing since our relationship haven't reached 100 days.. But right from the first time we begin our friendship, I know that you're the one for me.. Promise me that you'll be with me forever.."

"I.. I.. I hope so too oppa.. But I'm not sure if I can be the right girl to be with you forever since I'm not like people expected to be your girl.. I'm just an ordinary college girl.. I also come from a broken family but you come from a great family.. People expect you to have a girl who's as perfect as you.. How about your parents?"

"Just be yourself and stay with me.. For me,you're the right girl for me.. I don't care what people think.. It's my life and I'm the one who choose what's best for me.. Don't worry about my parents.. They already know about you and they can't wait to meet you soon.."

My tears start to falling down and oppa get up and kneel in front of me.. He squeeze my hand softly..

"Don't cry,_____-ah.." He said and wipe my tears away.. I'm not actually cry it's just I cry because I touched by his word..

Our face is very close and we look at each other eyes.. I feel sincerity from his eyes.. When I blink my eyes, I feel oppa's lips swept on my lips.. I can't open my eyes and I feel that my cheek is blushing hard.. It's my first kiss but I know that kiss is very sweet.. We stay like that for a while then oppa pull out from our kiss.. My eyes then wide open and blink a few times try to understand if it's a dream or not.. Oppa kiss my forehead and hug me tightly.. Then I know that I'm not dreaming.. I stay silent because of nervousness..

"Let's go home.. It's getting late.." He said and grasp my hand.. We go back to the car and he drive me to home for real this time..

After we arrive at the basement,he go with me to upstairs.. When we're in front of my door,he bid farewell to me with kiss my forehead and say good night.. I just smile and say good night too to him.. I still bring myself back fromthe surprise.. After I enter my apartment, I touched my lips and rewind the moment in my head.. I'm grinning very wide and my face blushing very red.. Then I go to the bath and get ready for sleep..Before I sleep, I check on my phone.. A message come into my inbox..

From : CSW oppa

I'm arrived safely at my home.. Good night my love.. Thank you for this beautiful night.. Thank you for the kiss.. It's the most memorable kiss I ever had.. Don't worry I won't give my kiss to anyone without your permission even in dramas now.. Sleep tight and sweet dream.. Love you :*

To : CSW oppa

That should be me to say thank you for tonight.. Tonight is the best noight in my life.. Thank you for being my first boyfriend and first kiss.. Good night too.. Love you too :*

 

After I reply oppa's message I go to the dreamland and have really nice sleep..

---

Enjoy this chapter.. I smiling at my laptp while writing thos story..

Anyway, I'm sorry for any mistakes in this chapter.. I also sorry if this sory is really bad because I never had a relationship before and I'm writing this based on my opinion about a relationship..

Hope you guys enjoy!

Comments,critics,and subscribers are very welcome!

Thank you!