Chapter 3

The Journey of Love

After a few minutes of driving, I realize that we're heading out of town..

"Oppa,are we going to out of the town? are we going to the beach?"

"Ne,princess.. We're going to the beach.. It's been a while we're going to the beach right?"

"Ah jinjja oppa? Yeay!! I reall love going to the beach! Can we see the sunset too?"

"I think we can princess.. The beach just need 2 hours of driving to reach.."

"Ne,I think it would works.. But oppa,you can easily recognized since it's not too far from the city.. How if there's commotion?"

"Don't worry.. I have prepared the suncap and mask.."

"Are you sure it's enough oppa? Your body posture is really can't hide your identity"

"Well,we can't do anything about that.. But it's almost dark when we get there so I won't be too obvious.."

"I hope so oppa.."

After 2 hours of driving,we finally arrive at Byeonsan Beach.. After park the car,oppa get ready with his disguise and I get out from the car..

"Waaa!! We're here! Hurry up oppa! The beach is waiting!"

"Aigoo my princess is impatient.." Oppa said after get out from the car..

Then we walk towards the beach and rent the beach mat.. After that we play at the sea,build the sand castle,walk on the sands,and watch the sunset..

"Let's have dinner oppa.. I'm hungry.."

"Let's go.. I know a delicious restaurant near here.. Kajja!"

We walk to the car and go to the restaurant.. We order the jjampong ramen and Chamchijeon.. After having dinner,we go back to Seoul.. It;s already 10 pm when we arrive in my apartment's building..

"Thank you oppa for today.. I have so much fun.."

"It's okay princess.. As long as you happy.."

"Go back safely oppa.. You must be tired.."

"Ne,I'm going home now.. Bye"

After I get off from the car, oppa wave his hand and leave.. Then I go to my apartment.. After take a bath, I check my phone and found that I have 2 messages.. One from Oppa and one from Mae In..

From : CSW oppa

I arrived at my house safely.. R u sleep yet? I miss you already :(

From : Mae In

How's your first date? Tell me every details tmrw,k?

To : CSW oppa

I just finished take a bath.. Go to sleep oppa.. You have schedule for tmrw,rite? Miss you too :)

To : Mae In

K.. it was very fun! Though it's my first date I don't feel nervous at all coz it feels like i'm hang out with a friend..

 

After reply their message I fall asleep and have a nice dream..

----

Finally an update! Thanks for waiting! Enjoy!