Chapter 29

The Journey of Love

The next day, after I have breakfast that prepared by Seo Ajumma and Mrs. Choi, I go to my new apartment along with the moving service. Mae In already waiting for me there. As for Oppa, he has schedule today so he can't go with me. He said he will come to my apartment tonight to celebrate my new place with takeaway chinese food.

Once Mae In and I finish the set up and clean the house, we have lunch at my favorite restaurant. I really miss their signature yukgaejang. Then we go to our university to take car of my administrative business since my classes resume on Monday.

After that, Mae In and I go to the market to buy food stock and home supplies. Luckily, my new apartment doesn't need a lot of repairs and change since it's quite new and full furnished. Tomorrow I will hold a housewarming dinner for my friends. Oppa can't join us since he has schedule and also it's too crowded to introduce him as my boyfriend.

By Monday, I go to the college rto resume my education here. Also I will begin my intership the next semester so I have to look for some internship jobs. Luckily, my research during my study in Australia boost my resume in order to get an internship.

Days goes by and oppa's birthday is coming soon. He is currently busy preparing for the SJ 's 7th album, Super Show 6, and UNICEF activities. Even he will be in Beijing for Jackie Chan Charity, he asked me to go with him but unfortunately I can't due to my classes schedule. We decided to celebrate his birthday after he come back from Beijing.

When he come back from Beijing, he directly go into my apartment to celebrate his birthday with me cooking the seaweed soup and make him a birthday cheesecake. I also give him a wrist watch as a birthday present.

"It is such a handful thing to do _____-ah, to go back and forth to both our home." he said suddenly when he eating his 3rd plate of cheesecake.

"Why oppa? It isn't that far though."

"It's just I wish we could move in together. Of course not in my parents house, but a place for just both of us."

"M-m-move in? Together? Are you serious?"

"Yes, why? You don't want to?"

"It's not like that oppa. It's just I just rent this place, I can't afford to moving again."

"Then how if I move here? I'll pay the rent and all the bills related."

"But this place quite far from the company also it's not as big as your house. It's just a small loft and there's no Seo Ahjumma here. I can't promise to take care of you like Seo Ahjumma and your mom did."

"_____-ah," he said as he reach my hand "I don't care how big your loft or how near it is from the company, all I want is to be with you."

"Okay oppa. You can move here, but beware of the 2nd floor and bathroom. It's quite short and cramped for you."

He chuckles and continue eat the cheesecake. Within a few weeks, he's completely moving in with me. He already asked permission of our parents to live together and they said it doesn't matter since we're both adults anyway. The other members and managers also have been informed. The members especially Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa want to have a housewarming party but Siwon oppa said we can't since the place isn't suitable for 15 adults with chaotic behaviors. So in return, we treat them dinner that suffice for them.