Chapter 4

The Journey of Love

**The next morning**

I wake up at 8 am.. Today is Sunday which mean Church day and Lazy day.. After get up, I take a bath and dress up as well.. I wear this outfit.. Then I check on my Phone and see there's 2 messages..

From : CSW oppa

Good Morning my dear.. How's ur sleep? Do u rest well? R u dreaming of me? Hehehehehe.. Anyway,don't forget to go to the church as well.. I'm going to China this afternoon for another schedule and come back to Korea 3 days later.. I'm going to miss you so bad.. Let's have video chat when I have time,k? Love you ^^

 

From : Mae-In

Hey you.. R u wake up yet? Let's go to the church together.. Reply my message soon after u wake up..

 

To : CSW oppa

Good morning too oppa.. Ne,I rest well and have a nice dream.. How bout u oppa? Take care in China.. Say hello to other SJM oppas.. Bye!

 

To : Mae In

Hey u too.. I already wake up.. Go down to my apartment.. I'm making breakfast now.. Let's eat it together..

 

After reply their messages, I make breakfast for me and Mae In..

**5 minutes later**

#Ding Dong Ding Dong#

'It must be Mae In' I thought.. I walk towards the door and open it..

"Annyeong _____-ah!"

"Annyeong Mae In! Come in"

"Wah the breakfast smells good.. It must be delicious"

"Well,let's eat it to know is it delicious or not"

"You're right.. And you have to tell me the whole story about your first date while we're eating the breakfast"

"Okay"

I tell the whole story with every details in it to Mae In.. After I finish the story, Mae In's jaw dropped because of awe..

"Oh my God! I don't know he's that cheesy but he's romantic enough.. I glad that you have that kind of boyfriend for you first time.. I hope that Tae Kyung-i can be as romantic as your man"

"Ne,I feel lucky too.. But,I think every man have their own way to express their love.. Maybe Tae Kyung-ssi have better way than oppa's.."

"Yeah,you're right.. Anyway,let's go now.. It's 9 am already.."

"Ne, Kajja"

 

**Fast Forward to 12.00 pm**

After having mass,Mae In and I have lunch together at the nearest restaurant..

"What is your plan today?" I ask Mae In while eating lunch

"Hmm.. I don't know.. How about you?"

"I don't know too.." I said hopelessly.. Suddenly an idea popped out from Mae In 

"Ah,how if we watch movie? I hear that there's a new movie and it's good.."

"Well,okay then.. After that let's go home and make the tasks together"

"Nice idea!" said Mae In while clap her hands

After lunch,we go the movie theatre and then go home.. While I'm on the way home, a mesaage come in to my phone

 

From : CSW oppa

Hi dear! I just arrived in China.. Miss you already.. Have u go to church today? I'm on the way to the hotel and maybe I'll have late lunch later before go to the TV station.. Enjoy the rest of day!

 

To : CSW oppa

Hi oppa! I just finished watch the movie with Mae In.. Now,I'm on the way home.. I already go to church.. Take care oppa and don't skip well! Good luck for your schedule..

 

While typing the message, I smile at my phone unconsciously and Mae In poke my waist..

"Let me guess.. I must be your super cheesy boyfriend,right? Stop smiling at your phone before people think you're sick"

"Well you're right.. It's him.. Sorry I don't know that I smile at my phone.."

"Yeah,that happens when you're in love.. See,you look bright now"

"Don't tease me,Mae In-ah.." I said while hit her arm lightly

"Hahahahahaha it's funny to tease you! See! You're as red as tomato now!"

"Stop it Mae In before I tickle you.. I know you can't handle the ticklish at all"

"Okay okay.. We're arrive anyway.. Let's get off"

After arrive at the right train station,we go to my apartment to take some stuffs for the tasks and then go to Mae In's apartment..

We work on the task until night and we realize that we haven't had our dinner yet.. I order dinner from the nearest restaurant..

It's almost 11 pm when we finish the task and then I go down to my apartment..

I take a bath and get ready to sleep.. Before go to sleep, I check my phone and see there's no message..

'Maybe oppa is busy.. Better sleep now' I thought..

Then a few minutes later I drift to my dream land..

 

---

Here's an update.. Hope you guys enjoy.. This chapter is the peace before the storm.. *Wink wink*