Chapter 7

The Journey of Love

It's been a couple of days after my reconciliation with oppa.. He's now busy promoting Breakdown in Korea but he's still go to China for some events..  We still talk via any social network (big thanks to the technologies and internet nowadays).. Until one day, after I arrived in my apartment from college,a postman come into my apartment..

*knock knock knock*

"Excuse me,is it _____ ssi's house?"

"Ne,that's right.. I'm _____.. What is it?"

"There's 2 packages for you.. This one and this one.. Please sign here"

I sign the transcript and say thank you to the postman.. He left after that..

I go to the desk and out my packages there.. There's also a card that written :

Be my date tonight.. Wear the gift that I bgive to you please.. I'll pick you up at 6.30 pm.. See you, dear..

From : your cheesy prince..

I know that's from oppa.. Then I open the gift.. The small one contain this, The medium one contain this, and the large one contain this

It's very beautiful.. Soon I look at the clock and it's still 4 pm.. I still have time to get ready.. I rush to the bathroom and take a special bath.. Then I do my hair and apply simple make up.. Then I put on the dress,heels,and hairband.. It's 6.25 pm and I re-check my make up,hair do, and put things to my bag.. Then a message come into my inbox..

From : CSW oppa

I'm at the basement.. Let's meet there.. <3

 

I go to the basement as soon as I read the message.. There, I see oppa leaning on his car.. He's wearing this.. Well, my legs almost give up because of his gorgeousness.. I feel very ugly absolutely if I have to walk beside him.. I walk with my head down..

"Annyeong princess.. You look so beautiful tonight.. Oh my God.. How much I miss you.." He said then hug me

"Don't lie oppa.. I look very ugly now.. Look at you.. You look good.." I said while pull out from his hug

"Why?  You don't like the dress? I thought that you'll like it.. What's wromg with me?" He said with his confuse look

"Ani oppa.. The dress is beautiful though.. It's me that looks ugly.. I don't even deserve to stand beside you.."

"Eii.. How many times I have to say that you are perfect? I don't care what people said about you.. In my eyes, you're my forever princess.." He said and caress my cheek..

"Aish oppa.. Even if in this situation you still a cheesy man.. I better go upstairs now.. Mian, i can't be yor date tonight.." I said then walk towards the elevator..

Suddenly I feel his hand grip my arm and pull me to his hug..

"Aigoo my princess.. Don't be like that.. Trust me that you really looks beaiutiful tonight.. Should we ask the people on the street are you beautiful or not?"

"Wh.. What? You want to make any commotion and risk your career? We absolutely can't do that.."

"Okay then.. You have to believe no matter what.. Let's go.. We'll be late if we still bickering like this.."

"Okay then.. Like I have a choice.. But don't blame me if you feel ashame later.." I said and walk into the passenger seat.

"Nope.. It won't happen.. I promise" He chuckles and the go to the driver seat..

"Where are we going oppa? Why we have to wear this kind of attire?"

"We're going to one of my friend's birthday dinner.."

"Ah jinjja? Are there any male idols or actors or male athletes?"

"Why you ask about them? Is it not enough that you having me as your date tonight?" He said with annoyed voice.

"Aniyo.. Why you so annoyed?" I said making fun with him

"Of course, I feel annoyed.. I'm your date tonight and I'm your boyfriend though.. Remember that very well.."

"Aigoo,my boyfriend is so protective of me.. Are you jealous oppa?"

"Ani.. Who's jealous?"

"Ah jinjja? You're not jealous? Okay then.. Don't be angry if I have fun with them,okay? Ahh.. Tonight gonna be the best bight ever.. Ah right.. I have to check my make up and hair.. Am I look okay oppa?" I said with big grin on my face and really check my make up on the mirror..

"Aish this girl.. Okay okay.. I'm jealous,alright.. Don't you dare to forget that I'm your boyfriend.. okay? "

"Aigoo.. Uri oppa is jealous.. Okay oppa.. However, you're my date tonight.. I just teasing you.."

He scoff and then chuckle.. After 10 minutes of our bickering end,we arrive at the place.. It's a high class hotel.. After give the car's key to the vallet service,we enter the hotel and go to the deck.. We finally arrive here..

---

here's an update.. hope you guys enjoy.. sorry for any grammar mistakes, typos, or bad story line.. I hope thay I can update it soon..

I'm drowning in the flood of assignments.. Please undertsand me >.<