Chapter 1

The Journey of Love

(Your POV)

It's been a few weeks after me and Siwon oppa become a couple.. And of course I'm very happy having him as my first boyfirend.. Oppa already introduced me to the rest of Super Junior's members and managers. But we still hide our relationship from the public. Only a few important people know about our relationship. He's now busy with promoting Super Junior M's Breakdown but we never lost our contact.. We always spare our time to Skype-ing or texting or Calling each other.. Like what we do now.. I'm on my way to my College while texting with Siwon oppa..

From : CSW oppa <3

Annyeong,______-ah.. What r u doing now? Oppa will have a fan signing event in a few minutes.. Have u already eat ur breakfast? Don't forget to eat and have a good day on ur first day in this semester.. Wish me luck too! Saranghae!

To : CSW oppa <3

Annyeong oppa! I'm on my way to college now.. I'm really nervous for the first day >.< I already have my breakfast.. Do u already have lunch oppa? Good luck with the fan signing event to u and the members! Nado saranghaeyo oppa!

Soon,the bus arrive at the bus stop near my college. I see Mae In wave her hands at me near the main gate.

"Annyeong,______-ah! How r u today?"

"Annyeong, Mae In-ah! I'm good today.. How bout u?"

"I'm good too. Anyway,I like your outfit today! You look beautiful today.. No wonder your prince charming fall for you"

"Thank you, Mae In-ah.. Let's go to the class before we late on the first day."

Mae In is my best friend.. We've been friend since the first day of college.. She knows about my relationship with Siwon oppa..At first she freaked out but slowly she's getting used to it..

Hours by hours passed and it's 4 pm already.. My last class already ended..

"______-ah,how about we have dinner at the usual restaurant? I'm hungry" Mae In said while rubbing her stomach.

"Okay! I'm hungry too.. And I'm craving for ahjumma's dolsot bibimbap " I said while my lips imagine the food..

"Ne! I'm craving for her tteokguk.. Kaja!!"

About 15 minutes later, we arrive at the usual restaurant and order our food.. Suddenly, my phone is ringing. I see the caller ID and smiling..

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo,______-ah.. What are you doing now?"

"I'm having dinner with Mae In at the restaurant near our college.. How about u oppa?"

"I just finished the fan signing event and now I'm going to have dinner with the members.. I miss you,______-ah"

"I'm sure you're doing good oppa.. I miss you too,oppa.. When will you come back?"

"Maybe tomorrow night I'll come back.. Do you have any plan on Saturday?"

"Nope.. Since the college just started, I don't have so much assignments.. Wae oppa?"

"Let's go for our first date.. We haven't do it since I'm busy.."

"Okay oppa! Anyway,the foods are here.. Bye oppa!"

"Ne.. Eat well,______-ah.. Love you!"

"You too oppa.. Love you too!"

After hang up the phone,Mae In and I dig the food and I tell Mae In about the first date thing.

"So,you're going to have your 1st date this Saturday?"

"Ne. But he didn't say where are we going to"

"Well,good luck then. You know you always can text or call me if you need advice since I have more experience than you. But the difference is none of my ex is an idol" Mae In said slowly but whispering while say the idol word..

"Ne,I'm very nervous.. How if people recognize him.."

"Just chillax,______-ah. Just be yourself and don't worry too much.. He must be have more experience with the disguise thing,right?"

"Ne,you're right.. Let's finish the food and go home.. I don't wanna miss my favorite drama.."

Mae In lived in a flat 2 floors above mine so we usually going home together..

I lived in a ordinary studio apartment alone while Mae In lived in a medium size apartment with her brother, Shin Tae In..