Chapter 11

The Journey of Love

Oppa still driving for about 30 minutes..

"Oppa,where are we going actually? It's kind of late.."

"We're going to my house dear.. I would like to introduce you to my parents tonight.."

"But it's inappropriate to visit them at this time.. It;s almost 9pm and I only wear this outfit.. Let's visit them next time,ne?"

"I'm afraid we couldn't dear.. because I'll be busy for the Super Show 5 and my parents are going to abroad for business.. Jiwon also at home too.. She's barely in Korea.. You know that right? Also I don't see anything wrong with your outfit.. You looks perfect juat the way you are.."

"But oppa.. It's almost 9pm.. They need to rest.. It's inappropriate to be a guest.. We don't need to rush to meet your family.." I whined and my hands getting cold because of the nervous..

"Don't worry dear.. I already told them that we will come tonight and they don't sleep before 10pm.. Usually they are watching the drama now.." he said and squeezed my hands..

After 15 minutes more of driving,we arrived at the residence area in Apgujeong.. Even it's night,I can see that the house has elegant aura.. After oppa parked the car,he enter the code and enter the house..  When I see the interior of the house,I get warm yet elegant feel.. The first part I see is the living room then I see the stairs and wonder maybe the rest of the rooms are up there and this living room just for the guest..

"Mom! Dad! Jiwonnie! I'm home!" Oppa said..

"Oppa,up here!" A girl answer..

'Maybe she's Jiwon-ssi' I thought..

"Come on dear.." He said while holding my hands and we go to upstairs.. As I arrived I can see Mr. Choi,Mrs Choi,and Jiwon-ssi.. I know it's tjhem because once I see siwon oppa's family picture.. They are sitting on the couch at the living room..

"Mom! Dad! Jiwonnie!" He said and give them hug..

"Mom,dad,Jiwonnie.. This is my girlfriend,_____.. _____-ah,this is my mom,dad,and sister Jiwon.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Choi.. Annyeonghaseyo Choi Jiwon-ssi.. Good evening.. _____ imnida" I said while give them a 90 degree bow.

"So she's the _____ that you're talking about all the time?" Mrs Choi said with warm smile "Annyeong,_____-ah.. Siwonnie always talk about you everytime.. Now I know why since you're really sweet"

"That's right _____-ah.. Let's take a seat here.." Mr Choi said

"Ah ne Mr Choi.." I said and take a seat.. Mrs Choi sit on my right,Mr Choi sit on the single sofa on my left,and Siwon oppa and Jiwon-ssi sit across me..

"So,_____-ah.. How old are you now?" Mr Choi ask me

"I'm 21 this year,sir.."

"So you are younger than me _____-ssi?" Jiwon-ssi ask

"Ah,ne.."

"But you still need to call her respectively,Jiwon-ah.."Mrs Choi said

"Ah it's okay to talk informal to me Jiwon-ssi,Mrs Choi.. I still younger than Jiwon-ssi"

"Well let's figure it out later.." Siwon oppa said..

We chit chat a lot that night untill Mr Choi popped a shocking question to Siwon oppa and I..

"So,what are you both plan for your relationship? You haven't reach 100 days,right? But you already known each other for a year.."

I don't know what to say and I don't know either where are our relationship going since we still at the beginning of our relationship.. But we both know that we can't live without each other..

"I'm going to marry her after I finish my army duty.. So we still have about 6 years again to get married.. So she can finish her study and have a job first before we get married.. I know it's too early to say this but I'm sure that she's my other half.. That's why I bring her here tonight.. To introduce her to my family as early as I can so she can adapt well with our family.. We both agree to stay together forever.." He said and I feel my body stiffened..

"Well that sounds like a good plan,Siwon-ah.. I'm glad that you still think about your personal life beside your busy life.." Mr Choi said while patted Siwon oppa's back.. "I believe you already think about this very well.. So I'll give my bless to both of you"

"Then welcome to the Choi famiy,_____-ah.. Aigoo I'm so happy that I'll have a nice daughter in law like you.. And don't worry _____-ah.. We're not a royal family so you don't need to study about our family.. Siwonnie really use heavy words.. All you need to do is just think that we are your family too and be comfort here.." Mrs Choi said and hug me.. I can hear Siwon oppa chuckled..

"Yeay! Finally I have a sister.. _____-ssi let's hang out together next time.. It'll be fun.." Jiwon-ssi said with excited tone

"Ne.. Thank you for welcoming me to this family.." I said with warm smile and bow..

"Anyway,It's late now.. Why you don't stay here _____-ah? We still have some rooms.. And I guess one of them will be yours.." Mrs Choi said

"It's okay _____ah.. I'll take you to college tomorrow before going to practice.. I already bought some clothes for you,just in case.."

"Ah,ne.. Kamsahamnida Mr and Mrs Choi also Jiwon-ssi.."

"Siwon-ah take _____-ah to her room.. You can pick which one,Siwon-ah.."

"Ne,mom.."

"Okay.. :Let's take a nice sleep tonight.. Good night everyone.. Nice dream!" Mrs Choi said..

After that,Oppa and I go to the room which oppa already pick for me.. The room is really nice..

"My room is right across your room.. And Jiwonnie's room is on my left.. My parents' room is at the end of this hallway.. Good night princess.. Thank you for today.." oppa said and hug me..

"Ne oppa. But that should be me who have to thank you since I'm the one who owe a lot.."

"Well not really.."

"Oppa,is that true? About what you said earlier to your father?" I ask curiously and pull out from his hug..

"Ne.. Why? You're not agree? Or you want us to get married next month? Actually my plan is to marry you on our 100th day but I'm afraid you're not ready so I push forward to 6 years.. I believe you are more than ready after 6 years.."

"Wh-what? On our 100th day?! It's too soon! Well,like I have othe options beside 6 years later.."

"Well.. Okay then.. Go sleep now.. You must be tired.. Good night dear.." he said and kiss my forehead..

After that I take a bath.. The bathroom is inside the bedroom and there's towel,soap,shampoo,tooth brush,toothpaste,towels,and lotion prepared there.. After I change into the pajama that Siwon oppa prepared,I go to bed and have a really nice sleep..

---

Hello everyone! Sorry for the super late update..

First i'm sorry for any mistakes in this story and late update.. Been busy so much! >.<

Second,I don't know about the real house of Choi Siwon so I just made it..

Third,I don't know about Choi Jiwon but I ever heard that she studied outside Korea

Fourth,please comment and subscribe!

Thanks! Love you all!