chapter 14

The Journey of Love

It's already morning.. I wake up at 8 am then I take a bath.. I wear yesterday cloth since I don't have any clothes in this house.. After get myself ready,I make up the bed.. Then I go to the kitchen and meet Seo ajumma there..

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Good morning Seo ajumma.." I greet her..

"Eo,______-ah.. You already wake up.. Do you sleep well?"

"Ne.. I sleep well.. I'm sorry I wake this late ajumma..I even came in midnight like a robber.."

"It's okay.. I know you come with Siwon last night.." She said and pat my shoulder..

"Anyway,where is Mr and Mrs Choi also Jiwon-ssi?"

"They're going to the church for morning service.. But they already know you're here since midnight.. They wouldn't mind.." She said sweetly.. "Anyway,can you wake Siwon up now? I'm going to make both of you brunch then you two can go to church for noon service.."

"Okay ajumma.. After wake Siwon oppa up,I'll help you make brunch.." I said and leave her.. I go to Siwon oppa's bedroom and knock it..

*knock knock knock*

"Oppa,wake up!" I said to the door..

"Oppa.. Wake up.. Get ready.. We're going to the church.." I said while knocking the door.. I wait for his respond.. After few minutes of waiting,there still no respond from him..

"Oppa.. If you don't wake up now,I'll come in.." I said.. Still there's no respond.. I decided to come in..

"Oppa.." I said while open the door slowly.. When I enter the room,I see oppa is still sleeping on the bed.. He cover his body with the blanket..

 "Oppa.. Wake up.."  I said while poking on his shoulder..

 "Oppaaaa~ wake up.. We're going to late.. Seo ajumma is making brunch for us.."  I said while still poking on his shoulder..

 "Oppa~"  I said and get my face closer to his ear so he can hear..

 "Oppa.. Wake up. ." I said and movi ng his body.. There's still no respond.. I put my finger on his nostril to check if he's still breathing or not..

'He's still breathing' I thought.. I keep on calling him and poking on his shoulder.. Finally,I got tired after 5 minutes of trying.. When I'm going to leave the bed,I feel someone hold my wrist and pull me to the bed..

"Aaaakkkk!" I shocked.. When I open my eyes I can see oppa's chest right in front of my eyes.. His arm is hugging my body.. His leg is lingering on my legs.. I'm like his bolster.. When I realize what happened,my face getting red..

"Oppa! Let me go! You're pretending sleep! Ha! I should've know that.." I said and push him away but he doesn't budge..

"Good morning princess.. How's your sleep? God.. How much I want to see you everytime I open my eyes in the morning.." He said and smiling.. "You're blushing hard" he said while peeking at my face..

"Oppa.. Stop being cheesy.. Wake up! Seo ajumma is making brunch.. I promise to help her.." I try to push again..

"Stay like this for a while,_____-ah.. Just for 5 minutes.." He begs..

"No oppa! It's already late.. Come on.." I insist..

"Okay okay.. But give me morning kiss first.." He let me go and pout his lips to me..

"What morning kiss.. Oh come on! We're real-" I stop my words because of oppa's kiss..

"There.. I got my morning kiss.. Now,you can help Seo ajumma.. I'll get ready.." He said..

Without any word I left the room with red face.. I go to the kitchen to help Seo ajumma.. Before enter the kitchen,I check my face if it's still red or not on the hallway.. Luckily,it's not red again.. I enter the kitchen and greet Seo ajumma..

"I'm sorry ajumma for taking lot of time ajumma.. Siwon oppa is really glued to the bed.."

"I know.." She said with soft chuckle.. "Now,can you help me fry this one?"

"Ne"

For the next 10 minutes, I help with the brunch for me and Siwon oppa.. When Seo ajumma and I prepare the table,Siwon oppa enter the dining room..

"Good morning,Seo ajumma.. Hi again,_____-ah.."

"Good morning Siwon-ah.. How's your sleep?" Seo ajumma ask..

"I sleep really well.. Moreover,the first one whom I see when I open my eyes is _____" he said while take a seat..

"Aigoo.. This young man.." Seo ajumma said and hit his head lightly.. "Here.. Eat the brunch.. Then you can go.."

 "Ne ajumma.."    We both said..   "Thank you for the food.. We'll eat it well.."

After finish the meal,Siwon oppa and I left to the church.. We're not go to the same church but our church just a few blocks away.. After Siwon oppa drop me on my church and I have the mass while he's on his sunday service.. When it's lunchtime,he picks me up again.. We go to my place first because I have to get change.. I text Mae In to wait in front of my door..

When we arrived at the apartment building,the driver park the car at the basement.. Then Siwon oppa and I go to my place.. We meet Mae In in front of my door.. I quickly change my clothes to this outfit.. Then we go to the concert venue directly because oppa need to rehearse.. When oppa rehearse, Mae In and I eat lunch at the nearest fast food restaurant because Mae In can't go to the backstage.. I know oppa will have lunch with the members and staffs after the rehearsal.. When the audience can enter the venue,I let Mae In go in first because I'm going to the backstage to greet Siwon oppa and other members..

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greet them when I enter the room.. They're retouching and rechecking their looks.. Some of them also put their mic on,like Siwon oppa.. After they're ready,they go to the backstage and get ready.. As usual Siwon oppa is pray for the show,some of them are drinking the water,and some of them just calm themselves.. When everyone finish their business,they gather around and say their chant.. After cheer up Siwon oppa,I go out and go to my seat inside the venue.. Then the show begin..

 

----

so,hello everyone! i'm back! final exams finished and i already sleep for 12 hours to pay those sleepless nights..

this is the third update today.. hopr you guys enjoy! i also edited some chapters so take a look..

sorry for making you wait for a long time..

sorry for any grammar errors and typo..

anyway,from chapter 12 to chapter 14 are the chapter that i made on my phone while the others not.. which writting style you like? the one from my phone or from my laptop? personally,i prefer write on my phone.. hbu?

don't forget to comment and subscribe! thanks!

Love <3