Chapter 6

The Journey of Love

It's been 2 days since the news became a worldwide trending topic.. Oppa haven't contact me yet also there's no confirmation from the agency.. Mae In always stay by my side to calm me down or to distract me from that stuff.. I spend the 2 days as normal as I can.. Today is the third day.. I don't hope too much because I'm afraid of disappointment..

As usual (I try to make it as usual as it used tio be though it feels different),I wake up in the morning and get ready for college.. I have breakfast and wear this outfit.. I go to college with Mae In today because Tae In oppa said that he'll take us to college today.. Tae In oppa now working in a company near the suburb.. He have to go to the his partner's company near our college.. Tae In oppa is like a brother that I never had.. He knows about my relationship with Siwon oppa and the problems..

After 30 minutes of driving,we arrived at the college.. We say goodbye to  Tae In oppa,we go to the class.. I try to pay attention to the lessons as good as i can.. Sometimes in the middle of the class I space out for a few minutes but Mae In poke me to make me come back to earth again..

It's lunch break already.. I already skip lunch for the past 2 days and spend the lunch break in the college backyard.. But today, Mae In drag me to the canteen and order the lunch for me..

"Don't you dare to skip meals again.. I know you skip meals these days.. Stop being like that and eat this.. You know very well that you have accute gastritic.. If you dare to skip meals again,don't call me your friend again.." She threatened me..

"But Mae In, i have no appetite to eat and I still full from ate breakfast this morning.."

"Stop using that reasonsd and start to eat now.. I don't want you to get sick.. You know that if your gastritic comes up,all you can do is lay on the bed and groaning because of the pain"

Well, I know I can't win over Mae In since all she said is true.. I look at the dish and poke it with the fork.. I try to take a bite and chew it..  I begin to eat it slowly.. Finally I finsh the meal 5 minutes before the lunch break is over.. Mae In and I go to the washroom first then go back to the class.. The last class is pass by smoothly.. Finally it's time to go home.. I go home with Mae In and stop by in a restaurant near the bus stop to buy dinner.. When I arrive at the floor I where my apartment is,I see a familiar man standing in front of my door.. And I realize that it's Siwon oppa.. He looks tired and still wear the airport outfit..

I walk slowly to my apartment and that's Siwon oppa see me..

"Eo,_____-ah" He call me with surprise face.. "You're finally home"

"Ne"

"Can we talk?"

I just nod my head and open the door.. I put the dinner I bought before and sit in my bed while Siwon oppa is following me and sit in the chair..

"_____-ah,how are you? It's been a long time since we talk.. I miss you" He said helplessly because my cold attitude to him..

"I'm good.." I said while looking at the floor and play with my fingers..

"_____-ah,I want to explain about the news.."

"What do you want to explain? I think there's no need to explain anything" I said coldly..

"It's not like what they write.. Don't believe it.. Trust me she's just my partner in my previous drama.." He explain with teary eyes..

"Does drama partners hang out at late night near a hotel and act lovey dovey?"

"It's not like what you think.. I drank quite much that night and it's not only me and her., There's some our friends too but they didn't take the photo of them"

"Is that so?" I respond coldly with sarcastic tone.

"_____-ah.. Please don't act cold like this to me.. I can't take it.. I'm suffering"

"You said you're suffering?! Suffering of what? Because you can't meet her freely again? Do you think about my feelings?" I said while hold back my anger and tears..

"_____-ah.. " He said with sad tone while try to hold my hands but I wave my hands.. "_____-ah.. I'm really sorry for hurting you.."

"Ah finally you know that you're hurting me after days not giving any explanation and suddenly you popped out in front of my door.." I said sarcasticly..

"My phone is taken by manager hyung because the company doesn't want me to make more commotion.. I ask them to not confirm anything before I explain it first to you.. _____-ah please.. I still love you and I don't want our relationship just end like this.. I can't live without you.."

"But you can live with her instead of me.. You already pass the 26 years of life to live without me though.."

"______-ah.. Why are you like this? You know that this kind of thing will happen.. It's the risk because we choose to keep our relationship as a secret.. I thought you already know about this.."

"I'll understand if there's no proof about the news.. But I see all the pictures when you with her.."

"All of the photos are taken with some angels so it looks like it's only me and her and act the lovey dovey things.. Please trust me.."

"I don't know which one I should believe.." My tears starts falling down..

"You have to trust me.. I'm your boyfriend and I'm telling you the truth now.. " He said while hugging me because he knows that I'm crying..

"I'm sorry oppa.. It's not like I don't trust you but I'm very shock about the news.. I thought you dumped me because I'm not good enough.."

"It's okay ______-ah.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I promise that I won't hurt you again.. Ever.." He said and he kiss the top of my head.. "And never think that you're not good enough.. You're perfect for me and I'll never ever dumped a precious girl like you"

After 5 minutes he calm me down,I stop crying..

"I love you,_____-ah.." He said honestly

"I love you too oppa."

Suddenly I hear a growl voice and I know that it's the sound of the hungry stomach of oppa..

"You must be really hungry oppa.. Here.. I have dinner and I think it's enough to fill you up.." I said while giving him the dinner I bought..

"How about you?"

"I can order other dishes from the restaurant near here.. Do you want anything else?"

"It's okay.. Order the food now so we can eat toghether"

"Ne"

Then I order the dinner and eat that with oppa together.. After eat the last bite,oppa said that he must go home now and go to the agency the next morning to clarify all the news.. After oppa,go home I clean up all the mess,take a bath,and get ready for sleep.. Before go to sleep I send Mae In a message..

To : Mae In

He came to my apartment and we already resolve the problems.. Tell all the details to u tmrw.. I'll go there at breakfast.. See u!

and I also get a message from oppa

From : CSW oppa

Good night dear.. Have a good rest and nice dream.. Love you so much..

 

To : CSW oppa

Good night too oppa.. Rest well and fighting for tmrw.. Love u too..

 

After that I doze off to the dream land..

 

---

Here's an update! enjoy!

Sorry for any errors and weird storyline..

Comment and subscribe :D

Thank you!