Chapter 30

The Journey of Love

Days goes by, time flies.

With oppa being busy with his schedules and I'm being busy with my internships, we barely have time to spend with each other. We're so happy with Oppa's decision to move in with me so we can spending some quality time at our home. After a year living in my new loft, we decided to move to another apartment which located in between my university, Oppa's workplace and his parents' house.

Luckily, Oppa and I able to spare a few days to go on a trip for our 500 days aniversary. So, we decided to go to Jeju Island as I wish because we need to withdraw attention from Oppa so mostly we stay at our rented villa. But, we also go to the Teddy Bear Museum, Hallasan National Park, Manjang Caves and a lot of beaches. Yes, a lot of beaches. Just because Oppa like getting his skin tanned :")

After our anniversary trip, we're back to the busy life in Seoul. Not to mention, we're going to Oppa's house sometimes to visit his family.

Ah, I also introduce Oppa to my family. And yes, they're in awe shock for quite some time. They can't believe that I'm truly dating the idol Choi Siwon. They're against my relationship at first, saying that we're not equal, we don't deserve each other because we're coming from different "worlds", in short they're afraid we're getting hurt if we're failing this relationship. Oppa and I explain our plan in the future and telling them we can overcome the hurdles, they gradually accept the fact that my boyfriend is the one and only Choi Siwon.

If you wonder is there any intimate moment happened between me and Oppa during our time living togehter, the answer is yes *blushing hard*. It was a very sweet romantic first time moment for me and I can't really imagine to do it with another person other than him. He helped me to take it slow and enjoy every second of it and he so good at it *wink*.

Unfortunately, when it's time for my graduation, Oppa can't make it since his enlisted date is earlier by days from my graduation day. So, we decided to celebrate earlier. We take a commemoration photos with me wearing the graduation attributes and him wearing a black tux. Not to mention with the graduation teddy bear and a flower bouquet. Also when it's time for him to go to the military enlistment, I go with him there and take some photos with him and his newly shaved hair.