chapter 13

The Journey of Love

After valentine's day,we haven't meet again.. Siwon oppa is really busy with his schedule.. He also has many meetings,practices,and VCR shootings for the next Super Show.. Sometimes he have to go abroad for some concerts and other schedule.. Sometimes,oppa and I had video chats but it's just once or twice a month.. But we always texts each other every day,as long as he's have time to reply my text.. I'm busy too with my college.. I have some long-term projects for the final exam.. Now,I'm in preparation for mid-term exam..

 

Today is the first day of Super Show 5 in Seoul.. Oppa give me a backstage passcard and 2 VIP tickets for me and Mae In for the second day.. I get myself ready for today's concert with this outfit.. I also bring some boxes of pizza for the members and staffs.. As soon as I arrived at the venue,I go to the backstage and give some boxes of pizza to the staffs and cheer them up.. Then I go to the Super Junior's room..

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greet them when I enter the room..

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Said the members.. All members are here except Siwon oppa,Sungmin oppa,and Ryeowook oppa..

"Eo,______-ah! You're here!" Shindong oppa greet me first..

"Ne.. Here,I bring some boxes of pizza for all of you.."

"Wah! Neomu kamsahamnida! Pizzaaa~!" Shindong oppa said and 'attack' the pizza with the other members.. "We'll eat it well" They said and they really looks hungry..

"Be careful when eating that guys! Don't ruin the make up and costumes!" Said Hye Mi eonni.. She's one of the coordi eonni who's responsible for Super Junior..

"Ne!" They said and munch the pizza..

"Anyway,where is Siwon oppa?" I ask them while clean the empty boxes..

"He's in the restroom.. Don't worry.. We will left some slices for him.." Said Donghae oppa while eating the pizza.. I respond him with light chuckle..

A few minutes later,Siwon oppa come into the room..

"Eo! _____-ah.. You already arrived.. Oh my God! I miss you so much.." Siwon oppa said.. He hug me tight and kiss my head.. I try to push him because I feel shy in front of the members..

"Eyy.. Stop the PDA,Siwon-ah.. We're here.." Eunhyuk oppa said..

"Sorry" I said to them..

"Wae?? Shindong hyung and Na Ri-ssi also like this when they meet.. Why I can't?" Siwon oppa said..

"We are used to see them like that since they're already dating when we debuted.. But,you're just dating for a few months.. We haven't used to that.. Also,_____ is our friend too.." Eunhyuk oppa replied..

"Alright alright.. But I suggest all of you get used to me and _____ too.."

"Oppa,here eat some slices.. I bring it for all for you.."

"You don't prepare more special food for me?" He asked with pout..

"Nope,sorry.. I don't have time.. I'm in my mid-term preparation.. Remember?"

"Ah okay.. I'll eat it well.. Thank you for the food.." He said and eat the pizza..

After 30 minutes,all the pizza are gone and I throw away the empty boxes.. After that,the stage manager come in..

"Super Junior! The show starts in 15 minutes! Please get ready now!" He said then he left..

"Ne" the members said..

The members the retouch the make up and recheck the costumes with the coordie eonni-deul.. I help them to get ready.. Then they put on the mics.. After 10 minutes,they get out from the room and get ready in the backstage.. I can see them nervous.. A few minutes before the concert start,they gather and say their chant before start the show.. I go to Siwon oppa and cheer him up..

Then the concert starts..

 

**fast forward**

The concerts finally ended! They did it very well.. Although I just watch from the backstage but I know that they can satisfied all fans who watch them today.. I really laugh my heart out when I see the cross dressing part.. I never know about this.. Siwon oppa also never mention it..

When they come back to the room,I say good job to everyone and left the room because they have to change the clothes and some of them have to take a bath..

While waiting them,I help the staff to collect the gifts from the fans.. After the members finish their business they evaluate the concerts with the managers and staffs also give some briefing for next day concert..

 

After they finished the meeting,then they can go home and take a rest for next day.. It's midnight already..

"Let me take you home" Siwon oppa said..

"No need.. You have to go home now so you can take a rest soon.. You're tired.. I can take the cab.."

"Who said to your house? I mean my house.. Come on.. Also I don't drive by myself.. I'm with the company's driver.."

"Ah no need.. I don't bring any clothes.."

"We can take it tomorrow.. By the way,tell Mae In-ssi that you're stay in my place tonight so she don't worry again.. Also we can go with her after you change clothes.."

"A-a-alright.."

"Come on.." He said and we walk hand by hand to the basement which the members car parked.. When we walk towards the car,the members also get in the van and see us..

"Hyung,is _____ going home with you?" Kyuhyun oppa asked..

"Yes.. Why?" Siwon oppa replied

"Is she going to your place or her own place?" Eunhyuk ask.. I can see his evil smirk slightly..

"My place.. Why? You wanna come too?" Siwon oppa answer innocently..

"Ho ho ho.. Our Siwon isn't that innocent again.. Are we hearing any marriage announcement soon? Shindong hyung,you're late!" Eunhyuk said..

"I-i-it's not like that.. I just stay over.. Nothing more.." I denied them.. I can feel my face getting red..

"Okay okay.. We trust you! Let's go home everyone.. Let the lovebirds enjoy the night.. Siwon-ah,don't tire yourself too much,okay?! We still have one more day.. _____-ah,good night!" Eunhyuk oppa said and close the van's door..

"Aish that members.. Don't take what they said,_____-ah.. You know that they're teasing us.."

"N-n-ne" I said..

"Hey! You're blushing.. Hahahahahaha you're funny!" Siwon oppa tease me when we walk to the car again..

"Oppa~" I whined..

After we get in the car,the driver take us to Siwon's oppa house.. About 30 minutes later,we arrived and we get in to the house.. Since Mr and Mrs Choi also Jiwon-ssi already asleep,we just go to our own room..

As I arrived at the guest room,I take a bath and change to the pajama.. I also send Mae In a message..

 

To : Mae In

Mae In-ah,I stay at oppa's place again tonight.. Tomorrow I will go back to my place for change clothes.. I'll tell you when will I arrive.. Then we go together with oppa to the venue.. Good night!

 

After I send the message to Mae In,I hear someone is knock the door.. I wonder who is it..

*knock knock knock*

 

I open the door and see oppa is standing in front of my door..

"Oppa,what are you doing? You have to sleep now.. It's almost 2am.." I said with low voice.. I don't wanna bother anyone..

"I miss you.. I have to hug you so I can sleep well tonight" he said and hug me tight..

"Oppa~ stop being cheesy.. How if your parents or Seo ajumma see us.. Go back to your room and sleep.." I whined and push him..

"It's okay.. They won't angry.." He still hug me..

"Oppa~ let go.. Sleep now.."

"Okay okay princess.. You sleep too.. Good night" he let go of me and kiss my head..

"Good night" I say to him and close my door after I see him enter his room..

After that I go to bed and sleep tight..