Chapter 17

The Journey of Love

Unfortunately,siwon oppa and I can't meet before he goes to Jerusalem for Easter with his dad because of our packed schedule.. As usual this year I spent my easter with the Shin famiy since they're the closest relative from Seoul.. Also I'm busy with my preparation for the exhange program and midterm exam.. Yet I haven't told him about the exchange program.. I'm having my midterm exam now.. Today is Siwon oppa's birthday.. When I wake up,I check on the time in Jerusalem.. Because it's still april 6 there, I decided to take a bath first and get ready for go to church today.. I'm wearing this outfit and then I eat breakfast.. I go down to the main lobby and meet Mae In and Tae In oppa there.. We go to the church together..

 

**fast forward**

 

After the sunday service finished,I go to the bakery and buy a birthday cake for him.. He promised to have video chat with me when he's on leisure time there.. Maybe it'll be afternoon in Korea.. I'm planning to celebrate his birthday with Mae In and Tae In oppa and we'll eat the cake together.. When I'm chit chat-ing with Mae In and Tae In oppa,there's a message come into my inbox..

 

From : CSW oppa

Hey! I'm on Skype now.. Miss you dear :*

 

To : CSW oppa

Wait a minute! I'll go online now..

 

"Oppa,Mae In-ah, he's online now.. Let's get ready.." I said hurriedly while turn on my laptop and log in to my Skype.. Tae In oppa is preparing the confetti while Mae In is preparing the cake.. After all of us ready,I call Siwon oppa..

 

**beep beep**

"Hey" Siwon oppa said..

"One.. Two.. Three.." I said..

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you!" Three of us singing to Siwon oppa.. Then 3 of us blow the candle..

"Happy birthday Siwon-ssi.. Many happy returns.." Said Tae In oppa..

"Happy birthday Siwon-ssi.. Wish you all the best.." Said Mae In

"Aigoo.. I'm really touched.. Thank you so much Tae In-ssi and Mae In-ssi.." Siwon oppa said to them..

"Anyway,we'll left both of you so you can enjoy the time.. We'll wait upstairs with the cake.." Said Tae In oppa..

"Okay.. Thank you oppa.. See you!"

After see Mae In and Tae In oppa left,I face my laptop and look at him..

"Thank you _____-ah.. You prepare the celebration even I'm not there.. Thousands of thanks for you,dear.."

 

"It's okay oppa.. Beside I'm happy that I can celebrate your birthday together.."

 

"I'm happy too.. Anyway,how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good oppa.. How about you? You must be really tired.. You don't have the time to take a rest.." I said with pout..

"Aigoo.. My princess so worry about me.. I'm really touched.. Don't pout like that.. You make me wanna kiss you now.."

 "O ppa~"  I whined with embarassed face..

"Wae? It's not like we haven't kissed yet.. Beside,we're both alone now.."

"But still.. Since when you become a ert like this? Are you really the Siwon oppa I'm know?"

"I'm not a ert.. It's normal if a boyfriend wanna kiss the girlfriend.."

"But you don't need to say it like that"

"So you prefer to I kiss you directly? Okay then.. Just wait a few more days until I can kiss you.."

"Eww oppa.. Gross.."

"Don't be like that.. I know you like it.."

"Whatever oppa.."

"That's my girl.. Anyway,I'll be back a few more days then I have to leave to South America for the Super Show 5.. Maybe we can meet some day in the middle.."

"Okay then.. Let's meet then after you come back.."

"Siwon-ah,who are you talking to?"

I can hear Mr Choi voice coming to Siwon oppa..

"I'm talking to _____" as Siwon oppa answer him,I can see Mr Choi come towards Siwon oppa..

"Eo,_____.. How are you?"

"I'm good Mr Choi.. Thank you.. How about you?"

"I'm good here.. Thank you.." He said "So,you video calling this man to say happy birthday to him or because you miss him?"

"I just want to say happy birthday to him,Mr Choi.." I said devilishly..

"And of course because she miss me too,abeoji.." Siwon oppa said with his pride

"Is that true,_____?"

"Of course not Mr Choi.. I just want to say happy birthday to him.. I don't miss him at all.."

"Ya! _____-ah.. Are you really not miss me? You just said that you miss me a few minutes ago.."

"It's a lie then"

"How dare you lie to me?!" He said with his totally shocking face and unbelievable tone..

Mr Choi and I just laugh at him because Siwon oppa really believe that I don't miss him..

"Aigoo my son.. How come you are so easy to get tricked? Of course she miss you.. I can see it in her eyes that she miss you so bad.. Is that true,______-ah?"

"Ah Mr Choi.. You're really great.. Unlike your son.."

"S-s-so you tricked me? Abeoji,you know that she's tricked me?"

Mr Choi and I laugh our heart out loud while Siwon oppa pout..

"Just wait ______-ah.. You'll get your punishment because you make me like a fool.."

“Don’t you ever dare to punish her Choi Siwon.. Or i’ll fire you as my son..” Mr Choi said..

“Abeoji.. Why you on her side? Aish these 2 people..”

Mr Choi and I laugh our heart out..

“alright kids.. Time to go..” Mr Choi said after a few minutes of laughing.. “See you in Seoul I guess _____-ah”

“Ne, Mr Choi..”

Then Mr Choi left us two alone..

“I guess I should go now,dear.. See you in Seoul.. Bye..”

“Ne.. Bye oppa” I said as i wave my hand to the monitor..

After I turn off my laptop, I go to Mae In and Tae In’s oppa apartment to eat the cake and study together for the next day exam.. It’s already 11 pm when i comeback to my room.. Before I sleep, I check my twitter and found out that Siwon oppa post some silly photos. Then,I drifted to dreamland..