Chapter 10

The Journey of Love

Today is valentine's day which mean it's my date day with Siwon oppa.. He has schedule this morning so we'll have the date from afternoon to midnight maybe.. I wake up kind of early because I have to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients of the picnic meal and some snacks..

By the lunch time,I almost have everything settled.. I already finished the homemade chocolate, kimbap, sandwiches,and side dishes.. Then I take a bath and wear this outfit.. I dashed to the kitchen again and make the fruit punch.. At 1.45 pm,I got a message from oppa..

From : CSW Oppa

_____-ah,I'll b there in 10 minutes.. Please wait for me.. C u at the basement.. Love u! :*

To : CSW Oppa

Ok,oppa.. C u too and love u! :*

After replied oppa's message i get my bag from my room and put all the food into the basket and go to the basement.. I wait about 5 minutes until I saw oppa's car..

"Annyeong ____-ah.." he said after he get out from his car and take the basket and put it on the back seat.. He wear this outfit..

"Annyeong oppa.. How's today schedule? Are you tired?"

"Little bit tired but as soon as I meet you,the fatigue go away.. Let's go before it's too late.."

"Omo,your chessiness is really something.. Better get going now"

Then we go into the car and oppa drive to the picnic place.. After about 1,5 hours of driving,we arrived at the picnic place.. After oppa take the basket from the back seat, we walk to the secluded area of picnic.. After about 15 minutes of walk,we arrvived at here..

"Wow oppa.. It's really beautiful.. How do you know about this place? It's kind of hidden.."

"My family and some of other celebrities or idols spend time here when they're not busy for healing.."

"Whoa.. How can a commoner don't know about this?"

"Well,maybe it's too secluded.. Let's sit and enjoy the view together.. My firends said that the sunset is very beautiful.."

"Jinjja? Why we always watch the sunset? Let's watch the sunrise next time oppa.."

"Of course.. We have the rest of our life to see every beautiful thing in this world together dear.."

"Cheesy" I said while hit his arm lightly and my facr is really red now..

"Wow! You're as red as this tomato now.. Are you a tomato princess now?" He said and put a cherry tomato beside my cheek..

"Oppaaaaaa~" I whined

"Mian dear.. You're fun to tease.." He said and caress my cheek then kiss the top of my head.. "What do you bring for our picnic today? It seems a lot"

"I bring these for us.."I said and open the basket.. Oppa help me to open the lid of the boxes..

"Are the chocolates and card are my valentine's day gift?"

"Ne.. Please read the card.. I hope you like it.."

The message in thecard is written like this :

Oppa, Happy Valentine's day! Today is our first valentine's day and I hope we will spend another valentine's days ahead together ^^

I wrote this because I couldn't tell you directly about how I feel about our relationship.. We've known each other for more than a year and we've been together for a while though you already give me so much love I never had before.. You accept me as who I am.. Though I'm from a broken family and not a Christian since I know you and your family are devoted Chriistian and because you're ideal type of girl is a Christian like you..

Oppa,thank you for being my first boyfriend.. As you said a few days ago at the park, I also hope we can be together forever.. I want spend the rest of my life with you.. I never been very sure like this before that you're the one for me.. Oppa,thank you for choosing me as your girlfriend..I'm nothing compared to other celebrities or idols or many other females who're much more beautiful and better than me.. Instead of them,you said that I'm the perfect one for you.. I'm very thank you for that..

Oppa,thank you for making my life much more better and colorful since I'm with you.. Though we have to keep this relationship as a secret,I'm still very happy and thankful.. You might don't know that the night when you asked me to be your girl is the most beautiful night in my life.. I also thank you for every effort you give just to spend the day or text/call me between your hectic schedules.. You might be wonder why I almost never text/call you first.. Not that I don't want give any effort on our relationship but I'm afraid if I disturb you in your schedule.. I also know that you need a lot of rest so I don't text/call you when you're free from schedule..

I have more reasons for say thank you to you but if I write it down,we might spend the picnic just by reading my card and the food are eaten by the flies.. For every single aspect of my life and our relationship,I thank you very much.. I love you more than you know ^^

With love,

 

_____
 

After he read the card,I see tears are forming in his eyes.. Then he hug me and our lips locked together.. After we broke our kiss, he hug me tightly again..

"I'm touched with your message dear.. Thank you so much!" he said while caressing my cheek..

"Ne.. You're welcome oppa.. Anyway,let's eat before it gets cold.."

Then,we eat the meals I brought.. Sometimes oppa give the food to me and reverse.. We also talk about other things.. After we finished the food,we sit under the tree and I put my head on oppa's shoulder and he put his head above my head.. We also interwined our fingers together and watch the sunset peacefully..

"I wish the time stopped right now.. Life couldn't be better than this.. Peaceful and more over together with you like this.."

"Me too oppa.. You can sleep if you want.. I know you're tired and it's kind of far from Seoul"

"Ne.. I know.. You sleep too,ok?!"

"Ne oppa"

We both fell asleep a few minutes later..

I wake up first and see the clock.. It's almost 8 pm.. I nudge oppa to wake him up..

"Oppa.. Wake up.. It's almost 8 pm.. We need to get back to Seoul before it's too late.."

"Eunggghh.." He mumbled

"Oppa.. Wake up please.."

"I don't want.."

"Oppa~"

"I don't want.."

Then I tickled him so he'll wake up.. He laughed so hard because of the ticklish..

"Okay okay.. I'll get up.. Let's go..:"

After that we go back to car and oppa drive back to Seoul.. Then I realized that we're not on our way to my home..

"Oppa.. Where are we going again?"

"Well that's a surprise.." He said with his famous smirk on his face..

---

Sorry for the late update! >.<

The tasks are killing me slowly.. The deadlines are coming near..

Sorry for any grammar error and typos..

Hope you guys enjoy!

Please comment and subscribe!

Love! <3