Meeting The Others

Overflowing With Kindness

Seungho brought me to his dorm where he asked me basic questions. Things like name and age.

            I was Kim HaeWoo: A twenty year old girl that doesn’t believe in fairytales and is realistic. It took me a few minutes to realize it was oddly quiet for it being dinner time.

            “Where is everyone?” I asked.

            “I’m not sure. When I left, everyone was here.”

            Seungho left me there in the living room and told me he would be back in a moment. While I was waiting, the door opened and in came Mir. He stopped waking when he saw me. My eyes widened when I saw him. I’ve never really had a favorite in MBLAQ. I’ve always liked them equally. However, seeing Mir right in front of me, I think I just changed my mind. I got off the couch and greeted him. He just stood there frozen in confusion. Seungho then came rushing back in the room and excused himself again to talk to Mir in another room. As he left I heard the sound of GO.

            “Mir! How dare you leave me…” he trailed off as he saw me. “Hello?” he said like a question.

            “Live here?” I heard Mir asked.

            “Are you talking about this girl in here?” GO yelled to him and went to go join them.

            I sat back down and waited for them to come back out. Once they did, Mir didn’t look too pleased. He looked grumpy to me. GO handed me some clothes as Seungho spoke.

            “You’ll have to sleep on the couch for now but later you can have one of the rooms. The clothes belong to Mir. He hasn’t worn them before. I figure you want to take a shower and get cleaned up. Tomorrow we can take you out shopping and get you some clothes meant for a girl.”

            I nodded as the door opened revealing Joon who was in the midst of taking off his shirt, unaware that I was here.

            “Put that back on.” Seungho said as he went and pulled Joon’s shirt back down.

            “Why? It has a stain on it.” Joon said.

            “We have a girl here. That’s why.” Mir said.

            Joon then saw I was here and greeted me.

            “She’s going to be living here.” Seungho told him.

            “She is? Okay then, welcome.”

            Joon gave me a friendly smile.

            “You’re not going to even ask anything about her? Your not wondering who she is?” Mir asked.

            Joon shook his head.

            “I won’t argue with our leader.” Joon said.

            He left to get changed and I excused myself to take my shower. I was so happy to be clean once again. I really owed Seungho. Mir’s clothes were a bit big on me but it was way better then what I had on and it did belong to Mir. I’m living every fan-girls dream right now. What fan doesn’t dream of running into MBLAQ on the streets and letting them stay with you? It’s too good to be true. As I walked out of the shower, feeling fresh and good, it hit me. There had to be a catch. Why would he just let me live here?

            I found them watching TV. Thunder had arrived since my shower.

            “What’s the catch?” I asked.

            Seungho looked at me confused.

            “What do you mean?” he asked.

            “I mean that you wouldn’t just let me live with you for nothing. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to be a maid?”

            Everyone but Seungho seemed to perk up at the mention of a maid.

            “I’ve always wanted a maid.” Mir said.

            “There is no cost. I’m just doing a good deed.” Seungho said.

            s looked at him in disbelief.

            “So she can’t do my laundry?” Mir asked.

            Seungho shook his head and Mir sighed and left the room. I don’t think we’d be getting along.

            “You have to let me do something. How about I cook for you tonight?”

            “We already ordered take-out.” GO said.

            At this time there was a knock and GO went to get it. It must be the food.

            “I’m just nice.” Seungho said before he got up with Joon to help with food.

            It didn’t make sense to me. Even if you’re a nice person, who lets a stranger live with them? It’s a home though, so I won’t spend too much time questioning. Thunder came up to me and introduced himself and welcomed me to the MBLAQ dorm.

            We sat down to eat and I couldn’t help but shovel food in my mouth. It had been a while since I had a decent and delicious meal. My eyes were on the food but I could feel them watching me. I was too hungry to care.

            “Dang.” GO said.

            I finally looked up after he said that. I looked back down embarrassed.

            “I’m sorry that I’m eating everything.” I said.

            “It’s okay. We ordered extra because I figured you would be really hungry.” Seungho said.

            Seungho was really thoughtful. What did I do to deserve this from him?  

-----------------------------------------

Hope this chapter was better then the first and that you are liking it so far! ♥