Dance Practice

Overflowing With Kindness

 

I watched them dance and was shocked by myself being shocked. I knew they were amazing but, wow. Seeing them right in front of me was something I was glad I was able to see. The song was called “Again” and everything about that song was amazing. Out of nowhere, Rain started to laugh. He stopped the music and we all looked at him confused. He held a hand up signaling us to wait while he calmed himself down.

            “It’s good you guys are so focused and didn’t see her face. HaeWoo you just had this face like this was heaven. I’m sorry I lost control and started to laugh. I think now is a good time for a break.”

            Rain left the room and it was just me and MBLAQ now.

            “So who’s the best?” Thunder asked.   

            “Wait! I want to predict!” GO said. “I think that it will either be Seungho because he’s her boyfriend or it will be Joon because what girl doesn’t like Joon and he lifts up his shirt every time we do this song.”

            They looked to me for my answer and I pretended to think about it. Then I smiled and said,

            “I pick Mir.”

            Everyone seemed shock. Even Mir.

            “Me?” he asked.

            “But he didn’t even want you here.” Joon said.

            “Believe it or not Mir is my pick. And for the record Seungho and I aren’t dating.”

            “Yes, thank you for clarifying that.” Seungho said.

            Once dance practice was over, we almost left without talking to Rain. He reminded us however, that we couldn’t leave though. I answered questions like my age and that I have no family. Then came the question that I didn’t want.

            “Why are you in the streets in the first place?”

            I looked down and acted like I didn’t hear him. 

            “I… I don’t have a family. I don’t have anything.” I said.

            “Why don’t you?”

            I picked up my head and looked around the room at MBLAQ and Rain. MBLAQ looked nervous and Rain was patiently waiting for my answer.

            “It’s too much for me to explain. I just can’t do it right now.” I said.

            I started to remember back to the day and got sad.

            “If you won’t tell me then I can’t let you stay.”

            “Rain, obviously HaeWoo has gone through something rough and just needs a place to stay. Just let her stay and later when she’s ready she will tell you.” Seungho said.

            After taking a moment to think, Rain said that he wanted to talk to Seungho in private. The rest of MBLAQ and I waited and soon Seungho returned with the news that I got to stay.

            “That’s great! What did you tell Rain to let her stay?” Joon asked

            Seungho put a finger up to his lips.

            “It’s a secret.”

            We headed back to the dorm and after much argument Seungho let me cook dinner. They all complimented me on my cooking once again and Thunder asked if I could be the official cook when it comes to dinner. MBLAQ put it to a vote and I was now in charge of diner which made me smile.