Dinner

Overflowing With Kindness

 

                The boys had dance practice to go to so they left me alone in the dorm. Mir wasn’t too happy about it which surprised me. GO assured me that it was a good thing. I didn’t believe him. I spent most of my time in front of the TV. Then I got an idea. If I make dinner for them, even if they don’t want it they will have to except it because they can’t let it go to waste. I know Seungho said I don’t owe him but I don’t feel right living here and doing nothing to repay him. So like it or not, I’ll be making them dinner. They will come on home, tired and exhausted from practice, they will smell the food and be thankful that I was here.

            I made basic that I knew they would love. From dinner last night, I didn’t look like they were picky eaters. After everything was ready, I got it all set up and went back to the TV. A few minutes later, they came trudging through the door.

            “Do I smell… food?” Mir asked.

            “Yes you do. I cooked you dinner.”

            “You didn’t have to do that.” Seungho said.

            “Its food Seungho, just eat it.” GO said.

            Everyone sat down and started to make plates without Seungho. I ushered over to a chair and he seemed to realize he had no choice and sat down. He got his food and I waited to eat until I got their approval.

            “Wow that is some delicious food.” Thunder said.

            Everyone else agreed. I was filled with joy as I ate my food that MBLAQ had said tasted good. The boys seemed to forget I was here because dinner was spent talking about the dance moves they had learned and no one even looked at me. At least I thought that until I saw Mir looking at me. When he saw I was looking, he quickly went to looking at his food.

            Once everyone had called it a night and went to bed, Mir came out of his room and wanted to talk to me.

            “I just wanted to say that it looked like you were lonely at dinner.”

            “If you knew I looked lonely, why didn’t you say anything?”

            “I didn’t know what to say. At least I noticed it. Your boyfriend Seungho didn’t even notice.”

            I shook my head.

            “Seungho isn’t my boyfriend.”

            “Come on, who is that sweet towards a friend?”

            “Seungho is. I’m sure he is this nice to everyone.”

            “If he was this nice to everyone, our dorm would be flooded with homeless people that were living on the street.” Mir poked my forehead continuously as he added on, “remember that.”

            He wished me a good night and left me to stay awake with his words floating around my head. Does he expect me to sleep after that? My mind was too preoccupied thinking about Mir to fall asleep. It soon hit me that I was thinking about Mir himself and not his words. What is going on? Is there a chance that in one day, I’ve fallen for Mir? 

--------------------

I'm sorry! it's short and not that good. :P You wonderful readers deserve better. 

I promise the next chapter will be longer and will be good!

I just wanted to post something before my week got hectic.