I'll Love You Forever

Overflowing With Kindness

Mir’s POV

            When we got back from our schedule for the day, we found HaeWoo dancing to Magic by Secret. She’s an amazing dancer. I looked over at Seungho to see him smiling as he watched her. Everyone else looked shocked.

            “You can dance?” Thunder asked.

            HaeWoo stopped her dance and went over and turned off the music.  She fumbled for something to say which I found cute.

            “Yes she can.” Seungho answered for her.

            Why is he answering for her? Does he want us to have more reasons to call them a couple?

            “How do you know this?” GO asked suspiciously.

            “When I first saw her she was dancing to our song Oh Yeah.”

            HaeWoo nodded to confirm then announced that she was going to start dinner. I followed her into the kitchen and offered to help.

            “You cook?” she asked me.

            “…I follow orders. So if you tell me what to do I can do it.”

            “Well then if you want to help then you can cut up the vegetables.”

            The two of us made dinner together with not much conversation then instructions on making dinner. The guys kept on talking about how it was me and HaeWoo who made dinner the whole time that we were eating. HaeWoo didn’t see why it seemed to annoy me. She just didn’t get it.

            “HaeWoo, you know that you’re dating Seungho. Just admit it already.” I said.

            “I’m not dating anyone. Seungho is just really kind.”

            After we finished our dinner everyone got ready for bed. Seungho said tomorrow we would use our day off to help HaeWoo get a phone.

            “Just incase you need to contact us.” He said to her.

            Soon, everyone was in bed but me. I was stalling because I wanted to talk to HaeWoo. After much thought, I decided the guys were right. I did like her. But I wasn’t going to tell them so. I would continue to deny until something happens with me and HaeWoo. However I believe she’d date Seungho before me because he came to her with open arms while I pushed her away and didn’t even want her here. I took a seat next to HaeWoo on the couch.

            “I’ll only mention this one more time.” I told her.

            “Save your breathe Mir. I don’t like Seungho like that. I appreciate everything he has done and I’m very thankful but I have my eyes on someone else.”

            She smiled and I stupidly considered me.

            “Someone else in MBLAQ?” I asked.

            She shook her head.

            “Beast.” She said simply with a huge smile.

            “Beast?” I repeated.

            HaeWoo nodded as she leaned back and sighed like she was in love or something. That was not what I expected to hear at all.

            “If you could introduce me to him I’d love you forever.” She said.

            She’d love me forever? I smiled at the thought.

            “I’d make sure you were the best man at our wedding.”

            I snapped out of my thoughts hearing that. What happened to loving me forever?

            “Wait, you’d love me forever but marry him?”

            HaeWoo giggled as she explained.

            “I wouldn’t love you like that. No, I can’t because my heart belongs to Yoseob.”

            I rolled my eyes hearing his name.

            “What about Yoseob do you like?” I asked.

            HaeWoo took a moment to think. A long moment.

            “Everything!” she finally exclaimed. “So will you do it?”

            I told her I would because I knew what would really go down. Yoseob would appreciate her being a fan and would tell her he would like to hang out but as friends. Then when they hang out, he can talk about how awesome I am. It all works out. HaeWoo thanked me with a quick hug before she said that she was ready to sleep. I told her goodnight then went into my room and even with my long and tiring day, I had some trouble getting to sleep. I just kept on thinking about her words. How she would love me forever.