Friends With Him

Overflowing With Kindness

 

HaeWoo's POV

 

I came back from my day with Yoseob and he stopped me before I went inside the dorm.

 

“I had a great time but unfortunately we can't do this again.” Yoseob said as he looked at his feet.

 

“What do you mean we can't do this again? We had fun so why can't we?”

 

“I promised that I'd take you out for a day and only a day. Don't worry, we can still be friends and hang out if MBLAQ bring you along to shows. Of course I'd have to be on the show.”

 

I pouted as I said goodbye and went inside the dorm. Right away, I was greeted by Mir.

 

“How did your day go?” He asked me.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders and went to Seungho's room. He was in their looking through his clothes. I went up next to him and started to look through my side.

 

“Hey your back. Did you have fun with Yoseob?” He asked.

 

“I guess. I just wish someone would have told me before I spent the day with him that It would be my only day with him.”

 

I grabbed a pair of sweats to change into and turned to leave. Seungho grabbed my arm and stopped me.

 

“Tomorrow were heading down to a radio station. Did you want to come along?”

 

“Maybe. I'll think about it.”

 

I went to the bathroom and changed into the sweats. When I came out, I joined everyone in the living room watching TV. I sat in front of the couch with Mir and Thunder. Oh My School was on right now. I saw Yoseob on it and cheered.

 

“I'm on there too.” Joon said sounded hurt because he was neglected.

 

“However, your not Yoseob.” Mir said.

 

“Exactly. Mir catches on fast.” I said.

 

We didn't watch TV much longer because the guys had to be rested up for the radio show. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't no matter how much I tried. I could only think about my day with Yoseob. It had gone so well. Why did it have to end like that? Who had he promised to only spend a day with me? Why did he promise them that? I want to know!  

---------------------

I'm so horrible! D:

I competely ignored this story. I'm really sorry!!

I'll try to make up for not updating!

I just saw MBLAQ's new video for Mona Lisa and it's my favorite. I don't think they will have a better video in my opinion. I'm going to watch it over and over while I work on the next chapter.