MFamily

Overflowing With Kindness

We hurried in finishing our lunch and once we were in the van, they asked me to further explain.

"I never knew his name." I told MBLAQ. "He was in charge of me however when they came to... Kill them."

It was my first time telling the story to someone that wasn't police. Mir placed his hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and continued to tell the story.

"We were on the verge of losing our house. I ran into some of my friends from high school on the street. They said if I wanted to make some money I could join them. I agreed because it's money and soon figured out they were planning to kill someone. I wanted to turn them in. Soon I did. Instead it was for killing my parents. The guy at the restaurant was the one that held me back as they..."

I stopped. I think I had explained enough. I told them who the guy was. Leaning my head on Mir's shoulder, I started to cry.

Mir comforted me all the way back to the dorm. When we got out of the van, I had MBLAQ on every side of me seeing if I was okay.

"I'm fine." I told them.

I pushed threw them and hurried into the dorm. I plopped face first onto the couch. I felt a hand on my back but I ignored it.

"Can we get you anything?" Seungho asked.

"My parents." I said.

"We can't really..." Thunder started but Mir talked over him.

"GO is your dad and Joon is your mom. Thunder is your brother. Seungho can be an uncle I guess." I lifted up my head and looked over at Mir.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Me? I'm..."

"Mom?" Joon interrupted. "Why am I the mom?"

GO shushed him and pushed him out of the room.

"Go on. What are you on this family?"

He was eager to hear what Mir would say.

"I'm your friend." He said.

"He's saying that so he can date you." GO said.

"No!" Mir said. "I used the mom, dad, brother, uncle; there was nothing else."

"You can be another brother. Or a cousin." Thunder said.

"Or you can go with Boyfriend like you want to." GO said.

"My point," Mir said trying to ignore them by looking at the floor. "is that we are all a family now. HaeWoo might not have her real parents anymore but she has us now."

I got off the couch and gave Mir a hug.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Group hug!" Thunder called.

 

I was then being crushed with hugs from MBLAQ.