Almost

Overflowing With Kindness

Mir's POV

That night, we ordered in so HaeWoo wouldn't have to cook. She went to bed right after. I watched her sleep for a minute before GO pulled me away. He pulled me into the kitchen where the others were and everyone just looked at me.

"Confess." GO finally said.

He can't really be talking about HaeWoo, can he?

"I can't. She is going through some hard stuff and I think she needs to be alone."

"What she needs is someone to help her get through this and make her smile." Seungho said.

They pushed me back out where HeaWoo was asleep.

"Do you see that face? That is the face of someone that needs you to be there for her. As more then a friend." Joon said.

I looked to Thunder. He has to agree with me, right? I can't confess now.

"We expect you to talk to her in the morning." He said.

It was not what I wanted to here.

"Guys, are you sure that I should? I bet she doesn't feel the same."

"Trust me. She feels the same." GO said.

Everyone went into their rooms and I stayed out and looked at HaeWoo. Her eyes opened and I freak out. Was she faking sleep?

"Weren't you asleep?" I asked nervous.

"No. I'm too scared to."

HaeWoo sat up on the couch and brought her knees to her chest.

"Did you hear us?" I asked.

"Sort of. I heard something about confessing. You guys were talking quietly so I'm not to sure."

I sighed with relief. She didn't know I liked her. Now I can help her with her problem.

"Why are you scared?" I asked.

"I close my eyes and I see the guy at the restaurant. He was the only one that didn't go to jail because they didn't have enough evidence. I feel he is going to come back to get me."

I sat down next to HaeWoo on the couch and took her hand. What was I doing?

"He's not going to come for you. You have nothing to worry about."

She leaned her head onto my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"If he did, would you protect me?"

"Of course."

HaeWoo's POV

I should tell Mir. Tell him that I overheard him and the others. As in everything that they said. Still, as much as I liked Mir, I didn't want a boyfriend. That at this precise moment. I'd like to keep them all as friends. However, I like this. Maybe I will tell him.

"Mir," I started.

"Yes?" He said.

I change my mind.

"Your amazing."  I told him.