Shopping

Overflowing With Kindness

 

I woke up and was pleased to still see myself in the dorm of MBLAQ. I looked around to see who was up right now and found only GO was up making himself breakfast in the kitchen.

            “Good morning.” He said to me.

            He seemed to have read my mind. He got down a glass for me and filled it with water.

            “Thank you and good morning to you as well.” I told him.

            It was quiet while he prepared his food. I just stood there and sipped on my water as I watched him. Soon Joon came out and handed me some clothes.

            “Seungho says this is the most girl-like clothes out of all of us.”

            “He really looked through all your closets and did all of this?” I asked.

            “Yes. He is really kind. He says today we all are taking you shopping. He says it’s a good time to bond. Also that it is a good time for Mir to change his mind.”

            “Is there something I can do to make him like me?”

            I really didn’t want to have to live here with Mir if he didn’t like me. I get why he doesn’t like me. I’ve intruded into his home. I’m not even related to Seungho in anyway. Or anyone else. 

            Joon laughed lightly before he came over and ruffled me hair.

            “Just be yourself.” He said.

            He left the kitchen and I stood there puzzled. Why did I have the feeling I was missing something? GO split his food on to two different plates and gave me one of them.

            “I can’t wait to see what you look like in clothes that are meant for you.” He said.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?”

            I looked over to Thunder who came into the room half asleep and taken the words right out of my mouth.

            “You don’t even look awake.” GO told him. “Did you really hear what I said?”

            Thunder shook his head as he rubbed his eyes.

            “I just said something random. Did it fit the conversation?”

            “Yes. I was going to ask that.” I told Thunder

            “Then ask and carry on.”

            Thunder left the two of us and I looked at GO and waited for a reply. Right now he was stuffing himself.

            “Are you avoiding the question?” I asked.

            GO shook his head as he swallowed.

           “I’m just hungry. I have nothing to hide. I’m just saying that after we take you out and get your clothes and hair done, then you’ll look beautiful and Mir will change his mind. That’s all.”

            “Oh, so are you saying that I’m not beautiful now?”

            GO’s eyes got wide with panic.

            “No, I’m not saying that. Am I?”

            “It sounds like it. It’s okay though, I’m used to being told I’m not beautiful.”

            I felt a thump on the back of my head and turned to see Seungho behind me. Why did he just thump me? I thought he was super nice.

            “Don’t say that.” He said.

            “Are you trying to tell me that I’m not ugly? Have you seen me? I bet that if there was a contest to pick from me or any member of SNSD that you would pick a member of SNSD any day.”

            Seungho shook his head. He’s a liar.

            “He wouldn’t pick them over you any day. Just on the weekends.” GO said, earning a glare from Seungho.

            GO informed us he was joking so Seungho then focused back on me as he said,

            “Your not ugly and once were done with you today, you’ll look stunning.”

            Seungho patted my head then went to get everyone up and ready. Soon everyone was ready except for Mir.

            “Just go without me!” He shouted throughout the house.

            “Not happening!” Joon shouted back.

            “Don’t worry; Mir is always like this in the morning. It doesn’t really have to do with you.” Seungho said.

            I watched some TV with Joon while we waited for Mir. By the time we reached the mall, it was close to lunch time. Mir tried to get everyone to go to the food court but against Seungho the leader, he lost. Seungho said that the food would come later and the priority was getting me clothes to wear.

            “She’s just a girl that you stumbled across that was living in the street. Why are we letting her live with us?” Mir asked.  

            “Because it’s the right thing to do.” Joon said.

            We got me a few shirts and some shorts along with some pants. We had an hour until my hair appointment so we headed to the food court to get our lunch. Mir was so happy to be eating food.  

            “Just so we’re clear you are a fan of MLBAQ, right?” GO asked.

            “Yes, but your not my favorite.”

            “Then are we second?”

            I nodded and waited for them to ask me who my favorite was. No one asked.

            “You don’t want to know who my favorite it?” I asked disappointed.

            “You can tell us if you want. I’m fine with being second.” Thunder said.

            No one seemed interested to know so I didn’t tell them. I’d only do so if they really wanted to know. The guys went off and did their own thing while I got my hair done. I was nervous because Seungho had already paid the women and told her what I wanted. I never told him what I wanted to have done with my hair. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. The hair lady wouldn’t let me see myself the whole entire time. The thing I knew was Seungho asked to have my hair colored and cut.

            When she turned me around to see the final product, my jaw dropped. My hair was a light brown color and it was cut the way I’ve wanted to cut. I’ve just been scared to do so on the chance it turned out not as good as I hoped. But it was as good as I hoped. As I was busy admiring my new hair and playing with it, Seungho and the others came in. I went up and thanked Seungho.

            “Do you like it?” he asked.

            “I love it!” I exclaimed.

            I looked to the others to get their opinions and they all spoke saying they loved it but Mir. He was silent. More like speechless. He was shocked at my transformation.

            “I told you so.” GO said before we left the salon to head back to the dorm.                                                                

----------------------------------

Thank you to my few subscribers and commenters! ♥