____ likes ___

Overflowing With Kindness

 

MBLAQ and I didn’t get to see much of each other the next week. They were out promoting and I was… sitting in the house? I wasn’t really productive. I just watched music videos all day and ate. I really need to find a way to be productive. It came to me when I almost stepped on an empty take-out box. I picked it up disgusted and wondered who had left it there last night. I threw it in the trash and then continued to clean all the rooms that weren’t bedrooms. It didn’t seem right to do so. I rocked out to F.T. Island while I cleaned and soon was satisfied with my work. I then danced myself out and went onto the couch to watch some more music videos and wound up falling asleep.

            I was awoken by the sound of the door and saw the guys trudging in.

            “You look exhausted.” I said.

            “You look like you just woke up.” Mir said.

            I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

            “Well if you want to go back to sleep I’ll join you.”

            Mir came over to the couch and laid down, his head lying in my lap. I tried but failed at biting back my smile. Almost instantly he was asleep. GO scooted everyone out and said no one was to come in and disturb our resting. I had this feeling he meant something else. Why? Because that just seemed to be what GO was like.

 I sat there and watched Mir sleep. I had carefully moved his hair out of the way so I could see his adorable face. I wanted to say I’d officially fallen for Mir. He would never like me back but I think I do like him. I fell asleep on the couch in a sitting position and in the morning Mir was no longer sleeping on the couch. I pouted and got up from the couch to find him. He was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I went up behind him and was able to stand there without him noticing me.

“I can cook you something if you’d like.” I said.

Mir quickly turned around with his hand over his heart.

“You scared me. I thought you were still sleeping.” He said.

“Well, I’m not so would you like breakfast?”

Mir nodded and as I started to cook, Seungho came out.

“Are you making everyone breakfast?” he asked.

I went to the fridge and took out more food.

“Yes.” I said.

Seungho chuckled then went to help me with the food.

“It’s okay, I can handle it.” I said.

“No really, let me help.”

“Seungho, you should relax.”

“Just make me my food. I’m hungry.” Mir whined.

I giggled and decided to just let Seungho help. Mir would get his food faster. Soon all of us were eating together.

“GO kind of shooed me out last night so I didn’t get to say you did a great job picking up around here.” Joon said.

“Thanks. It was just something to do.”

 

Mir’s POV

After we finished our wonderful breakfast, we had to get ready for some radio show and hurry out the door so we wouldn’t be late. Once we were in the car driving, it occurred to me that we left HaeWoo alone in the dorm all day. I wonder what she does all day. Does she go out at all? Does she stay inside and watch TV all day?

“Hey guys, maybe next time we should go out we should ask HaeWoo if she’d like to join us.”

It was just an idea I threw out there and everyone was looking at me funny for it.

“So you want to spend more time with HaeWoo, huh?” Thunder asked me.

“I guess? I was just thinking about how she’s in the dorm all day long and thought she might like to come along and get out of the dorm.”

“Mir, HaeWoo is twenty. She doesn’t need permission to leave the dorm because she is a big girl. She can leave if she wants. She just chooses to stay inside.” Seungho said.

I nodded and stared out the window and thought of HaeWoo. All the sudden GO was nudging me.

“So since when did you have something for HaeWoo?” he asked.

I looked at him confused.

“What do you mean? I don’t ‘have something’ for HaeWoo.”

GO shook his head and disagreed.

“Guys who agrees that Mir has a thing for HaeWoo?”

Everyone else raised their hands and my jaw dropped with shock.

“Why do you guys assume this? GO I thought we all agreed that she and Seungho were dating.”

“Were not.” Seungho said.

“See, Seungho and HaeWoo both say they aren’t. And after last night we all agreed that the two of you make a cute couple.”

“What did I even do last night?”

I remember being exhausted and fell asleep on the couch but that was it. Is that what they are talking about?

“Every night we’ve come home you’ve been tired and last night you weren’t even that tired. You said so right before we got out of the car. Then we go inside and all the sudden you get too tired to go to your room and decide to sleep on the couch where HaeWoo sleeps. There is only one explanation.” Joon said.

“Don’t even bother saying I like her because I don’t Seungho likes her. He is just in denial.”

“Sorry buddy, but you’re the one in denial.” Thunder said.

I shook my head and tried to say I wasn’t but the guys wouldn’t listen to me. They need to though. It’s supposed to be Seungho and HaeWoo not me with HaeWoo.

------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this update! :)