Stalling

Overflowing With Kindness

 

HaeWoo’s POV

I woke up in the morning so happy. Mir was going to help me to meet Yoseob! To say thanks, today I would cook them all a nice and big breakfast. When I had it almost ready, GO came out saying that he smelled something good.

“It’s a big breakfast to thank Mir.”

GO pouted.

“So I can’t eat it?” He asked.

“You can. Mir just inspired me to make this lovely food.”

“Why? Do you like him?”

“Yes, but I like Yoseob way more and he said he will help me meet him.”

“So you do like Mir?!”

“Not as much as Yoseob. Yoseob is… amazing.”

The others came out and were shocked to see all of this food. I went over to Mir and gave him a hug.

“Thank you!” I told him.

“I haven’t even introduced you to Yoseob yet.”

“Still, you will, which is why I made all this food.”

Joon and Thunder thought that meant they couldn’t have any and started to complain.

“You can have as much as you want.” I assured them.

While we ate the feast I had prepared, Seungho told everyone what the schedule for today was. First we would go to the store and get me a new phone. Then the rest wasn’t planned out.

“Why do we all have to go and get a phone with HaeWoo?” Thunder asked.

“Yeah, I think it should only be HaeWoo and Seungho.” Joon said.

“Or HaeWoo and Mir.” GO said.

I rolled my eyes. They think they’re so clever don’t they?

“I say Mir and I should go. That way, we can take my new phone down to meet Yoseob and I can get his number. It’s perfect.”

Everyone besides GO and Mir looked at me like I was weird.

“I didn’t know you were meeting Yoseob today.” Seungho said.

“She’s not.” Mir said.

I looked at him with a sad face and he added on,

“At least she might not. I don’t know if he’s busy. Don’t worry; I’ll make sure you meet him.”

I smiled as I took a sip of my water. I was hopefully meeting Yoseob today. I hope he doesn’t have anything to do today. After I finished eating, I took a shower and dressed myself in a cute outfit. I waited anxiously while Mir got ready and I thought of different outcomes to when we meet Yoseob.  Soon Mir came out on the phone.

“Really? Ok, well, then another time. Goodbye Yoseob.”

“He’s busy?” I asked pouting.

Mir nodded.

“He’s shooting a show today. So we can get your phone then how about we shop for the perfect outfit for you to wear when you meet Yoseob.”

I sighed.

“Okay, just let me change. There is no point in looking cute if I’m not meeting Yoseob.”

I tried to go back to change buy Mir grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“You shouldn’t. Because, um, if he finishes early then we can meet him.”

We were about to leave when Joon came out announcing that he was off to shoot Oh My School.

“Is that the show that Yoseob is shooting?” I asked.

He thought for a moment then nodded.

“Can I go with you? Please let me go with you.”

I went over to him and he wanted to say yes. I could see he wanted to. I don’t know what was stopping him though.

“Are you and Mir supposed to go get a phone?” he asked.

That’s right. I need a phone before I meet him.

“Yeah, I guess I can’t go with you.”

Joon told us not to go anywhere as he went to make a phone call real quick. Soon he came back said that once I had my phone I could stop by the studio they were filming at. I gave Joon a hug.

“You’re the best!” I told him.

Mir pulled me away from Joon and said that we needed to get going and so did Joon. Mir and I went to the phone store and we got me a cute little pink one. I was trying to leave as soon as possible but Mir was holding us up.

“Do you want any cute accessories?” He asked.

“We can do it another time.”  I said trying to pull him to the cash register.

“But we’re already here.”

I groaned and gave in so that we can just get out of here. After getting me a case for my phone we left for the studio. 

------------------------------------------------

20 subscribers!! ♥ :))