Yoseob

Overflowing With Kindness

When we got to the studio where they were filming, they were on a lunch break. How perfect! I noticed that as well as Yoseob, GiKwang was here too. I mostly care about Yoseob though.

"It's him." I said grabbing onto Mir's arm and pointing over to Yoseob.

I turned away and tried to stay calm. I didn't think I could do this.

"We can go shopping if you want. You don't have to meet Yoseob today."

I looked at Mir like he was crazy but before I could say anything, Joon was calling me name. I bit my lip and turned around and went over to him. He introduced me to Yoseob and GiKwang. I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe.

"Please tell me you're my fan." Yoseob practically begged.

It made me so happy inside. I nodded and Yoseob cheered.

"Take that! She's my fan! Not yours!"

Yoseob did a victory dance and Mir went over and stopped him. He took Yoseob away to speak to him in private wich made me nervous. I hope he's not telling Yoseob I'm a freaky fan. That would not be a good thing. GiKwang came up to me.

"Are you really his fan? He can handle the truth if you aren't."

I nodded.

"I- I am." I said. "I wouldn't lie."

I talked to GiKwang till Yoseob came back over. He pushed GiKwang away.

"So tomorrow how about you and me grab some lunch?" He asked.

My jaw dropped. Yoseob asked me out! Hold on, it is a date, right? Please let it be one.

"You don't mean it like a date do you?"

Yoseob shrugged.

"Hey, if it goes well then we can call it a date."

Mir came over and stood by me.

"So isn't lunch going to be over soon?" Mir asked.

As if on cue, someone came over and told Yoseob to get ready to shoot.

"One minute." he told the man then looked back at me. "It was nice meeting you. I'm glad that you are my fan."

I just about died when Yoseob gave me a hug. I waved to him in a daze as he went off to his place on the set. Did all of this just really happen?

 

Mir's POV

Did Yoseob even listen to me?! I told him that she was my friend and that I liked her. I told him she was his fan and a big one at that. I wanted him to help me get her to like me and he answered "yeah sure.". He musn't have been listening. Yoseob just practically asked her out in front of me and hugged. her. He hugged her!

We stayed until the shooting was over and I saw Yoseob coming over to us. I brought him away before he could talk to HaeWoo.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Do what?" he asked clueless.

"Ask her out." I said

"Oh, you like her? I'm sorry but she likes me and not GiKwang. I was so happy to hear that I wanted to thank her for that. So I guess I did ask her out."

Yoseob left me and went over to HaeWoo. What the heck? Wait, he probably is canceling. I watched HaeWoo's expressions and she seemed to get happier. She hugged him then ran over to me.

"I get to spend the whole day with Yoseob tomorrow!" she exclaimed.

I don't think that Yoseob is a very good friend. I got a text from him where he apologized. He sent another one saying after he made her day tomorrow, he'd help me out. He better. I'm pretty sure I really like HaeWoo. 

--------------------------------

I'm sorry!! I'm so awful for not updating sooner. ):

I got caught up in my other stories on here and I had a bit of writers block. This chapter is so short, I'm sorry!

The good news though is that it's summer! I have more time to write. I'll make sure the next chapter is longer and better!