Meeting Seungho

Overflowing With Kindness

I walked along the streets and ignored the looks I got. People looked at me like I hadn't showered in a while and it's because I haven't. It's hard for me to do so when I don't have a home.  I don't have anything actually. friends? The cause of this all. Family? Gone because of my "friends". My life was gone. I lived on the streets now.

I walked by a music store and stopped hearing the music. I liked this song. It was on my iPod. I had to sell it though. The song was Oh Yeah by MBLAQ. I started to do the dance to it and when the song ended, noticed I had an audience of one. The guy who I recognized to be Yang Seungho from MBLAQ was standing in front of me. 

"You're good." he told me.

I couldn't believe this. Was I just told that?

"Wow. Thank you." I said. 

I'm surprised I can speak right now. MBLAQ is my favorite group along with Beast. 

"The sun is going to be setting soon. Shouldn't you be heading home?" Seungho asked.

The way he seemed to care about me, an ugly and filthy passer-by, made me so happy.

 "I don't have one." I mumbled while looking away. 

"You don't? Where do you live? On the streets?"

I looked at him and bit my lip as I nodded my head. 

"Why don't you come with me then?" I looked at him confused.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Your new home." Seungho grabbed my arm and started to drag me away.

I wanted to say I was dreaming but when I stubbed my toe on the curb I knew I wasn't. It made me smile so wide.

"Am I really going to live with you? I'm just a girl you met on the street. You don't know my name or anything about me."

"Don't worry. We can change that easily." Seungho assured me.

I decided not to argue with him. If he wanted to let a random chick off the street stay with him, that's his choice.   

---------------------------------

Sorry if it's short/boring. I should be asleep right now but I really wanted to post this story that can't seem to stay in my head. Tell me what you think so far and I promise the next chapter will be better!