The Tour and The Date

Seoul Mate

We got up and looked around just to make sure we didn't have an amazing dream. Yep, this was reality. Aarthi scrabbled through her bag and found the scrap of paper with Donghae's number on it. She so ing lucky.

We got up and had breakfast in our pyjamas. We planned what we were going to do that day. We decided we werent going to go far because Aarthi had her date with Donghae at 6:00pm. We settled on visiting the N Seoul Tower but first we had to hire a car. I changed into my tracksuit and went to the nearest car rental. Our parents gave us £50,000 (81360500.00 won) for the whole trip so we had enough to hire a sportscar. I hired a y, black Mercedes S Class and drove it to the hotel. Right when i got out of the car, Taemin walked out of the SM building with a girl under his arm. He saw me and smirked. Jerk. I thought he was nice .... psshh.

I pretended not to care and gave the valet the keys. I went back to the room and told Aarthi about the player maknae. 

Aarthi: THAT ! I thought he was innocent!

____: Visably not 

We decided to forget about the incident and I told Aarthi that i wont tell her which car i got until she saw it

Aarthi: ____!! PLEEEASE tell me!!

____: No. You have to wait!

Eventually, after promising to drive her to the restaurant where shes going to go for her date, she gave up. 

We got changed and ready for our first day exploring South Korea. I wore my blue marble jeans, yellow crop top and my adidas leopard jacket. I wore one of my favourite snapbacks and my white nike airs. I put on mascara, eyeliner on the bottom, a touch of peach eye shadow and lip balm. Aarthi wore a pair of tan chinos, a silver short top and a black shuolder-padded jacket. She had hoop earrings and the same makeup as me. She wore her black nikes and a leopard print headband. We both looked like SNSD from I Got A Boy; me as Hyoyeon and Aarthi as Yuri. We were ready to explore kpop style! Of course, girls always need to look good, no matter what occasion ;) 

Before we left, i called reception to get our car outside of the hotel. When we got to the car, Aarthi squealed at its sleekiness. She circled it and hugged me. We both got into the car and I put my GPS that downloaded onto my iPhone on. While i was setting it up, Aarthi squealed again. 

____: Okay i get it! The car is beautiful, i know!

Aarthi: NO ___! LOOK THERE!

Donghae and Taemin were standing in front of the building talking until they heard us. Donghae waved at me and Aarthi, who went all girly and blushed. I waved back and noticed Taemin standing there with a stupid smirk across his face. I dirty looked him and drove off. 

------------

Aarthi: WAAH, ITS SO BIG!!

We shielded our eyes from the blazing sun as we looked up at the N Seoul Tower. It was so big!! We got a pass into the building and went all the way to the very tip. The view was amazing! We spent some time up their, taking cute pictures together and posing ridiculously. We went back out around 1 o'clock and decided to get something to eat. Aarthi was already one step ahead.

We sat down at a table in the N Seoul Tower Restaurant and order some food. Boy, was it good. 

When we finished, we walked around the town. We recognised so many scenes from the dramas we watched and reenacted the scenes we remember. We plonked ourselves on the floor, exhausted and laughing. I looked at my Baby-G and noticed that it was already 3:30. 

___: We should go. Your date is in 2 hours and a half. 

Aarthi: Okay! But you have to help me get ready. Promise?

____: Neh!

We got to the car and drove back to the hotel. We arrived around 4:00 and rushed to our suit. Aarthi showered and i got her outfit ready; a blue asymmetrical hemmed skirt, a black vest top, a blazer and black heels. Thank God for that just-in-case skirt! I straightened her hair and plaited it so that it started behind her right ear and end on the left side of her head. Its good she grew her hair out, my hair was short and shaved on one side - i liked it like that. I did natural makeup on her, lipstick and painted her nails a colour. She wore arrow-head drop earrings, a chain-link necklace and a gold cuff around her left wrist. I sprayed her with my precious Chanel perfume. She got up and looked in to mirror. She looked AMAZING.

____: He is SO gonna fall for you, you ;)

Aarthi whacked my around the head with her purse and i yelped in pain.

____: YAAA WHY YOU SO VIOLENT!! It was a compliment!

She started pounding my arm with her fists and kicked my leg.

___: STOP! YOU'RE WEARING HEELS, IT HURST!!

Aarthi: Shut up, you baby! I've got to go now, drop me off!

I was in my leggings and my short top that didnt reach my belly button. I put on my adidas jacket and my converses and got my keys. we got into the car and drove to the restaurant. We agreed to meet outside the restaurant at 9 and i kissed her on the cheek for luck. 

Aarthi's POV:

I got out of the car and walked towards the door where he stood in a smart suit. Boy, this place looks posh! We walked in, hand in hand, and sat at the table. We started talking about ourselves and he made a few jokes which were cute and not funny at all. Bless, he's trying so hard! Cute :) the food came and he ordered a glass of wine. We toasted to a good night and more good times. 

Donghae: So who's your friend?

Aarthi: ____? We graduated from the same high school and uni and we're the best of friends! We both decided to come to South Korean as a graduation present from each other.

Donghae: Interesting. I noticed that her and Taemin look really good together!

Aarthi: What, her and that ert?! He's so mean! He's a player too.

Donghae: Thats true. But he can be really nice if you get to know him 

Aarthi: I also thought they looked good. Hey, shall we set them up?

Donghae: THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING!!

Aarthi: Awesome! Its a deal *wink*

-------------------------

Aarthi: Well then, i'll see you tomorrow 

Donghae: Yeah totally! You know, if you two want, you could come to the SM hq? Just call me and i'll get you guys in. We can show you a peak at our new song 

Aarthi: CHINCHA!? Oh yes please! I'll call you tomorrow when we're done with our plans! I've got to go now, byee 

Before i walked off, Donghae grabbed my hand and twirled me so i was facing him, leaning against his chest. He slowly leant forward and kissed me. His lips were warm and soft against mine. The contact was thrilling. His tongue traced my lower-lip, asking to be let in. I granted him entrance almost instantly and his tongue touched mine. It wasnt a disgusting feeling, it was nice and enjoyable. We slowly parted and he look me in the eye. I gave him one last peck and ran off to ____.

Your POV:

Oh she's out! FINALLY! God knows how much time they spent ea -- . HOLY THEY'RE KISSING!! WOW, he looks like one with skill 

Aarthi came running towards me with a huge grin. I pretended not to notice she came and acted cold.

Aarthi: Whats up, ___?

____: Huh? Oh, nothing. I've been waiting here since 9, its almost 10! What do you call this time, eh?!

Aarthi: Oh shut it, you're cute when you get angry

I pursed my lips as i drove off. Aarthi wouldnt stop smiling as she touched her lips. I rolled my eyes, this stuff is too soppy for me.