Dumby

Seoul Mate

*flashback*

Aarthi: YOU WHAT?! BABO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT AGAIN?!

_____: IM SORRY I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF! But I think I did right. 

Aarthi: YOU THINK YOU DID RIGHT?! , you just lied TWICE to SM Entertainment on your audition application form! YOU COULD GET BLACK LISTED!!!

_____: I could get whaa ..? What's that??

Aarthi: Aaaaash, babo. It means you could get banned from auditioning ever again!!

____: OMG DONT LIE!! HELP ME AARTHI, YOU'RE MY BESTEST FRIEND! HELP ME OUT! SAVE MY , GURL!!

Aarthi: okay here's what you should do: you should send your audition through email and put a proper application description. It's a job, ya knoe!! 

_____: okay! Thanks unnie, you saver :) I'm gonna go, auntie made me some kimchi, ANNYEONG!!!

End call

aaaah , this s too hard for me to be using my brain on a Saturday! Oh well, here goes nothing ...

*end of flashback*

"And lastly, we'd like to call up one of the University's most successful student, ____, who will make a speech on behalf of the university students!"

here goes ... I walk up to the stage and take my place behind the podium. I scan the audience and my eye catches my best friend, Aarthi, sitting in the first row with her big smile across her face. Graduation. A big day. The celebration opening our doors to the real world. The working world. 

"Today. The day we all throw our hats up into the air as a sign of our success. Throughout the past 4 years, we have worked and studied till there was no more blood left in our bodies. We have learnt and passed exams until we were satisfied with the result we gained. And now, all that blood and sweat we used to get here today will be restored and we will be able to get out into the real world and show everyone that we have the ability to fend for ourselves! Everyone of you sitting here, in this big hall in the most amazing University London has seen, has every right to say 'I went to Uni and I survived every moment!' Of course, we must thank our professors and lecturers for helping us get to this remarkable place we are in now. So therefore, all of you have now received the right to ... GRAB YOUR HATS AND THROW THEM IN THE AIR FOR YOU ARE ALL GRADUATES OF SOAS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON!" 

I watched as everyone got up and tossed their caps into the air! Aarthi ran up to the stage and grabbed my hand. She dragged me to the floor and we both threw our hats together and hugged. Now the moment I've been waiting for can finally go on. 

South Korea, here I come. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

elloooo. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's pretty short, mianhae. They will get longer, I promise. :3~<3