Baggage Reclaim

Seoul Mate

We were still hyped once we got passed the border. We walked towards baggage a reclaim with wide grins stamped onto our faces. We stood waiting for our bags. As usual, the machine was taking its time. We started to get bored and began walking in circles. Then Aarthi had to use the toilet. 

____: I told you not to drink that whole bottle of water it one go! Now it's got to come out!! Bali,kaa!

Aarthi nodded and ran towards the bathroom. I stood by the machine and felt a buzzing in my pocket. It was my bodyguard father.

From: Appa

have you landed? Are you past the border? Did you get stopped? Is the pepper spray still full or shall I send you another one?

Love you loads, have fun honey! Don't get into trouble, I don't feel like flying to North Korea <3

I sighed heavily and texted him back 

To: Appa

YAA! Appa, you snuck a pepper spray into my bag?! Why?! I'm not going into a gang! Don't worry, we passed everything and we're waiting for our baggage. And we're in South Korea, not North. Seriously, you don't even know where I am? AAAAH, APPA! You're so unorganised. Kekeke 

love you too <3

I closed the message and opened Temple Run. Might as well try to beat my score than waste time. 

I was close to 7,000,000 when I heard a voice behind me. 

Excuse me?

I spun around in shock and dropped my phone. The man picked up my phone and gave it to me. 

____: g-gomawoyo. Can I help you?

i analysed the mans face and realised who it was. . 

Taemin:Annyeong, I'm Taemin ^_^

___: OMO! A-Annyeong *bow* 

Taemin: What's your name?

____: er, I'm ____. And you're Taemin, right?

Taemin: kekeke, you guessed right. Did you come for a holiday?

____: yeaah, I came with my, um, best friend.

Taemin: Cool! Have fun here! We kinda picked up your suitcase so I brought it to you. It's the same as mine, hehe.

___: oh thanks! Oh crap, that's Aarthi's suitcase!!

Taemin swiftly ran over to it and grabbed it. I bowed, thankful for his actions. He bowed back and walked off. I watched as he walked over to the rest of the group and they all grinned and whooped. I felt my cheeks blush and I turnedy head away.

Aarthi: Hey you got our bags! Thanks, yeobo. Lets go!

we walked out and caught a cab to our hotel. The whole journey I sat rewinding and playing our conversation over and over again. His eyes were beautiful, his skin flawless and his lips perfect. He was an angel.