The moment

Seoul Mate

"AARTHI, OVER HERE!!"

I ran towards my best friend and hugged her. She had her suitcase packed and her hand luggage all in order. Of course, she didn't bring much. I, on the other hand, decided to bring LOADS of unnecessary items, as per usual. You both looked at each other with a smirk and started to squeal, causing the whole of Heathrow airport to stare at you. Today was the day you and Aarthi were going to SOUTH KOREAA!!

Being her genius self, Aarthi already check us in and we were an hour early so we gave our luggage away and went to the cafè to plan out our week trip. 

Aarthi: we should totally go check out the restaurants, the food is gonna be AWESHOME!!

____: Totally! We should also go see the landmarks and the little villages. 

Aarthi: And the temple!

____: yeah! Oh but we're forgetting one place.

Aarthi: SM BUILDING!!

____: YEAH !! Ah man, this holiday is going to be EPIC!

Aarthi: Imagine if I see Donghae ... Oh my god, I'd probably myself

_____: And what if Taemin walks passed me! Holy crap, I might embarrass myself 

Aarthi: as per usual ;) YAAAA, I WAS JOKING, MIANHAAEE!! 

I whacked Aarthi around the head with my jacket and carried on sipping my tea. Man, I'm not going to drink this tea for a whole week! Boy will I miss England. 

Aarthi: hey, that's our flight!

____: where?!

Aarthi: THERE! ON THE BOARD! OH , WE'VE BEEN TALKING FOR SO LONG, IT'S ALREADY ON FINAL CALL! Quick , get up! We need to catch our flight

we shot up, grabbed out bags and ran like cats chasing cars, swerving in and out of people. I kept muttering curses under my breath until we made it to the gate. 

The stuardesses were about to close but they were kind enough to let us pass. We thanked them and ran towards the aircraft. 

We just about made it. I flopped down into my chair, trying to catch my breath. I was never one for sports. Aarthi, obviously, was sitting as if nothing happened. Gosh, I envy this perfect . 

I put my earphones in my ear and played SHINee's Dream Girl and laid my head back. I turned to look at Aarthi who had her head buried into a tourists guide of South Korea. Soon enough, I drifted off and fell into a deep sleep only 5 minutes after take off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

ello again!

okay so this chapter was a bit longer an more interesting but DONT YOU WORRY! It gets better ;) 

Enjoy, my hamburgers :*