Double Cold Shoulder

Seoul Mate

Aarthi: ___! Look, i'm sorry! Me and Donghae has something to do so we left! Why you in such a strop anyway? Did something happen?

____: HELL YES SOMETHING HAPPENED! The pinned me up against the bathroom wall and kissed me! He was even undressing me!!! You had to leave me there?! You know i hate him!

Aarthi: YOU TWO KISSED?!?! Aaaaahmagyad, that is so cute!! I knew you two would be perfect for each other!! I didnt know you hated him that much! I thought it was like ... a frenemy hate?

I just gave her the stare. She eventually gave up harassing me for all the details and walked off to get some beers. I walked towards the hotel and waited for her at the lobby. As she walked through the doors, i started walking towards our room. I didnt want to be near her, just so she got the message that i'm ignoring her.

She called after me but i just kept walking. I walked through the door of the hotel, but i didnt want to seem rude so i left the door open. I started walking towards my room when i heard a thump. I ran to the location of which i heard the thump and stood their staring. She seemed to have tripped with the bottles of beer and sliced her arm and head badly. Blood was flowing everywhere.

____:AARTHI?! AARTHI!!!

She lay ther motionless. I started to panic. i ran to my phone and called Donghae. He was at the door immediately. He carried her to my car and we drove to the hopsital. This was happening all to quickly. Tears began to fill in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. This can't be happening. Donghae carried her into the hospital and I hurried to reception and asked for help. Four figures ran in with a hospital bed and lay aarthi's lifeless body down. They hurried her into an emergency which me and Donghae werent allowed in.

Donghae thumped his fist onto the wall and closed his eyes. I walked towards him and tapped his back reassuringly. I wasnt any better though. I tried to hold back my sobs and spoke to him.

___: She'll be fine, Donghae. She always is. She's never been badly hurt. She's strong. Jut think positive. 

I turned to face the wall as the tears rolled down my cheek. Why is this happening? I got a tissue and wiped my eyes.

We had been sitting for almost three hours when the nurse came out of the emergency room. Immediately, Donghae rose and ran towards the nurse. 

Donghae: Where is she? Is she okay?!

Nurse: She suffers from a few deep cuts and blood loss but it wasn't too extreme. She'll be out tomorrow lunch time so please come around 12:00 to pick her up. And please don't worry too much. 

Then she walked off. Donghae slowly sat down and buried his head in his palms. He let out a huge sigh and lifted his head to look at me. 

Donghae: How did this happen, ___? 

I looked at him, wondering whether my response would affect him. 

___: W-well, I was a bit annoyed at her for leaving me at the bar alone with Taemin and I was walking fat ahead of her. She was carrying lots of bottles of beer and I think she tripped and the glass broke. 

Donghae sighed and leant back. Then he got up and walked to the room Aarthi was in, leaving me alone. 

Tears started streaming from my eyes again. I sat down and held my head in my hands. This was all my fault. Again.