First Day

Seoul Mate

___: YO AARTHI!!! SM just phoned and our first day is tomorrow!! You going?

Aarthi: HELL YEAH!! OMO, WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR NEW CLOTHES!! I'LL CALL DONGHAE OPPA!!

You sighed and walked off to your bedroom. You plugged in your handphone to charge and lay down on the bed. You felt so tired and annoyed and Taemin was the only thing on your mind. You tried again and again but his handsome face and seductinve voice wouldn't leave your mind. You buried your head in your pillow and screamed. He was killing you mentally. You didnt feel satisfied iso you screramed again and thwanged your fist onto the mattress.

___?

You looked up to see Aarthi standing with a surpised look on her face. You shot up, fixxed your hair and cleared your thoat.

____: uhm, yeah so w-we need different pillows, these are too ... er ... unsoundproof? Yeah, you know, if one of us wakes up in the night and screams, we need something to block the sound. I'll go and ask reception. See ya!

You ran off, leaving Aarthi in a daze. You mentally slapped yourself and cursed under your breathe countless times.

Woah, someone's got a big mouth!!

You looked up (yet again) to see HIM standing in front of me. Great.

____: Err, i just came to get some ... uh .... bricks? WHAT SERIOUSLY?!

Taemin: Uuhh, okay then. Why do you need bricks?

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP 

____: W-well, the wall fell down?

Taemin: Bwo?! You should get a refund!

____: NONONO its all good!! I didnt say bricks!! i meant to say ... uhm ... crisps!! 

Taemin nodded slowly and understandingly. I think he bought my lie.

___: Anyway um, why you here for?! I dont feel like seeing you right now. 

Taemin: I was going to give you your handphone back but if thats your attitude, fine!

___: Bwoh? Handphone? Ha, mine is in my room. Thats yours isn't it?

Taemin sighed a heavy sigh and came up to my face.

Taemin: What a shame we have the same phones ... and the same password. 

BWO?!?!?!?! Oh no .... nonononononono he didnt! I grabbed the phone from his hand and checked if it was my phone. Shoot. Yep, this was my phone. My contacts, my songs .... my pictures. Of him. 

You heard him let out a small laugh and i quickly looked up at him, giving him my sharpest glare.

Taemin: Looks like someone has a secret crush for someone special.

Before you could protest, he forced his lips onto yours. You squirmed and fidgeted, protesting but the kiss was too good to destroy. You tried your best not to kiss him back but something inside urged you forward and before you know it, his arm was pulling you towards the SHINee dorm. You followed him like a little puppy, unconsious of what was happening around you.

Once you reached his room, you began to realise what was happening. He started to drown you in his passionate kiss and began taking off your shirt. 

___: No. Not yet. Please

He nodded understandingly and carried on kissing you. His tongue your lower lip, asking to enter. You granted him permission and his tongue met yours. The sensation was overwhelming. His hand drifted down to you thigh and it, making you groan. He parted from your lips and started planting little kisses on your neck and shoulders, making you moan even more. You felt him smile on your skin, satisfied with the sound he forced out from you. He moved his head up to your jawline, gently biting and on it until he reached the creak of your neck. You let out a scream of pain as he bit you hard.

___: What the heck!!!

Taemin: Haha, look in the mirror, princess. 

You ran towards the mirror and, voila, a love bite. You cursed as you examined the red area on your neck. The you saw your phone light up.

___: Oh crap! I need to get back to Aarthi! Oh and that reminds me, i got a call from SM today. That was for you right?

Taemin: Yeah why?

___: That means ... oh man, i thought we were starting tomorrow. Sad times. 

Taemin: Erm, i think you might want to check your phone messages? 

You tapped on the message icon and read your message; YOU WERE STARTING TOMORROW! You jumped up in joy and screamed! YESSSSS!!! You looked over to Taemin who motioned you to come towards him. Oh well, he deserves something for this i guess. 

You collapsed onto the bed and Taemin had you imprisoned. You happily carried on kissing him, what could go wrong?!

I love you, Lee Taemin. I really do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! Im really sorry i havent updated in quite a while, i was busy with work and stuff. And i may not be able to make another chapter until after th 20th of April so yeah.

BUT DONT LOSE HOPE, I WILL TRY TO WRITE WHEN I CAN!!!

Hope you enjoyed this story, Author SIGNING OUT!! Love you guys :) <3