Spazzz~

Seoul Mate

We both stood there staring. Omfg, I didn't expect to even see them!!! WE WERE IN THE SAME BUILDING AS SHINEE! WE WERE STANDING ON THE SAME FLOOR! HOLY !!

and that's when they all turned to look at us. We seemed to be the only fangirls in the airport so we were very obvious. First, Onew seemed to have felt our gaze and looked around. Then his eyes caught our gaping faces. He nudged Key who noticed and nudged Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled a huge grin and got Minho's attention. He stared at us and began to laugh. Taemin noticed them staring and look over at us. 

Holy ing ... Oh my SHINee, THE WHOLE GROUP WERE STARING AT US! Aarthi looked up at me and realised the drool peeping out of my mouth. She laughed and got a tissue out to wipe it. While her back was turned, Jonghyun began walking towards us. I spun Aarthi around and Jonghyun was only a foot away from us. 

Jonghyun: Annyeong! ^_^

Aarthi: OMO!! Urm ... A-annyeonghaseyo *bow*

Ihowever, was still staring. I managed to make a little bow with my eyes still locked onto the Maknae, Taemin. 

Jonghyun: Where are you two from?

Aarthi: w-well, we just came from England. 

Jonghyun:Omo! That's so cool, chinchaa!!

Aarthi noticed I was still frozen so she stomped on my foot causing me to cry in agony. And land on Jonghyun.

____: OMO! Cheosomnida!!Chincha!

Jonghyun let out a small chuckle and helped me get up 

Jonghyun: don't worry about it! Are you okay?

____: yeah, thanks!! Sorry again! 

Aarthi: Could I have your autograph please?

Jonghyun nodded with a grin and signed her shirt. He signalled to me, asking if I wanted one and I nodded without a second thought. THANK GOD i was wearing my Dream Girl shirt my mum got me for my 23rd birthday. We bowed thankfully and admired the signature. It was perfect. 

Jonghyun: well then, I guess we'll see you aroun sometime? 

Aarthi & ____: Neh, gomawoyo!!

We bid each other goodbye and he ran off back to the other members. They began to walk away but Taemin kept his eyes locked onto me. I answered his look back and turned my gaze to the passport control officer. However, I could still feel his gaze, raking up and down my body.