Don't Get Caught

Seoul Mate

Since that day, you and Taemin became ... more than friends but less than lovers. Kind of .... friends with benefits! You weren't sure whether he wanted to be in a serious relationship with you but you knew you wanted to. You both didn't show obvious public affection but every now and then, you would steal a glance from each other and smile. You could feel something there but you didn't think he felt the same. So you got on with whatever it was you were doing, no matter how much it hurt.

You and Aarthi's first day went amazingly. In fact, it couldn't have gone any better! You met so many of your idols, danced alot and sang. Not only that, your tour guides were awesomer than you could imagine.

When you first walked into the building, you were still amazed at its awesomeness. Donghae and Taemin were talking to each other next to the elevator and they both turned to look at you both when you entered. Donghae grinned a wide grin and ran over to Aarthi, planting a massive kiss on her lips. You rolled yours eyes at their soppiness and laughed, looking back at Taemin who was still standing by the elevator, eyes glued to you. You walked towards him, answering his stare. You got to him and started making conversation.

____: Hey you!

Taemin: Hey. First day huh? Excited?

____: Hell yeah! Why, did you plan something fun for me?

Taemin: Im not saying anything, you'll have to wait and see!

____: OPPA!!!

Taemin: YAHH DON'T HIT ME!! I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!! Chincha, why do you have to be so violent when you're not being seduced?

He's such a tease, you said to yourself. Just then, someone called your and Aarthi's name. You turned to see your idol; Amber.

OH. MY. GOD. AMBER JUST SAID MY NAME!!!! She motioned you to walk towards you, so you tried to get your legs to answer. After a few seconds of struggling, you managed to get to Amber. She laughed at your actions and shook her head. God, she looked so cool!!!!

Amber: Hey guys, what's up? Im guessing by your reactions you know who i am, right?

We couldn't say anything, we just nodded in agreement. She laughed again and began to tour us.

While she showed us around the building, we gradually began bumping into more and more idols. This was too much! Fiirst you went with Amber to meet the rest of F(x) then Girls' Generation came into the room. You and Aarthi just stood on the spot, paralysed from shock. They began to make conversation with you and Aarthi and you both loosened up a bit. Then the whole of Super Junior decided to join in the conversation! The room was filled with over 20 idols and you and Aarthi were in the middle, paralysed yet again. You got to know all of them quickly and soon became very close with Amber and Ryeowook and you even got their emails, phone numbers and even dorm addresses. You then had to move on and carried on touring the building; it was so big! Then you walked into one of the dance studios were EXO happened to be practising. Well, lets just say you got paralysed several times. Aarthi started talking with Kai and Sehun about trainee life while Kris and Lay, who you got very close to, decided to teach you a few moves. You also got everybody's numbers and emails which made you feel so awesome knowing that your idols were only a text message away.

After the morning, you went with Aarthi to eat at the cantine. Amber had to go practise but that was okay since Lay asked you to text him whenever you felt bored or lonely. He is such a tease!

After eating, you were introduced to the company employees and Lee Soo Man who you already had met once. You and Aarthi began to discuss about what you wanted to do in the future. The talk was long but somehow exciting and you really enjoyed knowing the fact that someone successful is working to help you get to your goal.

You and Aarthi walked out of the office with high hopes and big smiles. You were about to ask Aarthi a question when she ran off towards Donghae who turned to her with a huge grin stamped onto his face. They hugged and walked off out the door. Aarthi turned to me, mouthing that she'll text me. I smiled and sighed and walked towards the door, wondering how Taemin was doing.

Just then, he walked in, with yet another girl under his arm. The girl looked really young, as if she just graduated from high school. You stopped in your tracks, paralysed. But this time, your chest felt weird. A pain was beating against you, a strain stretched across your heart. Why do i feel like this?

Taemin looked up to meet your eyes but you quickly looked away, running off towards the hotel. As you reached the door, you could feel tears streaming down your face. You could hear Taemin shouting your name but you ignored him, running to your hotel room. You opened the door and ran inside, slamming the door behind you. You didn't bother taking your shoes off and threw yourself on the bed, tears pouring out. You could hear Taemin pounding his fists on the door, asking you to let him in. You ignored his shouts until you heared a click. You looked up and saw him, his eyes wide and face shocked.

Taemin: Why are you crying?