The Meeting

Seoul Mate

We returned back to the hotel with big, eager smiles on our faces. Our friend at the hotel, Park Sun Me, looked at us in awe. 

Sun Me: What's with you two?

We just grinned even more, giggled and ran off to our room. Once we were through the door, we collapsed on the florr laughing. We looked at each other and started to babble.

Aarthi: What if we get put into a group together?! I wont have to become a lawyer after all!

____: Innit! Imagine our debut! HOOOOOO MY GOD!

Aarthi: I have to tell my sister!

____: Me t- 

My face fell. My mind went back to my 7th birthday. 

"Jasmin!! PLEASEEEE buy me some ice cream!! Its my birthday!"

"___, i said no! You've been spolied enough!"

I hate my sister, why doesn't she want to buy me an ice cream!! It's my birthday! 

I looked to my left and saw the big crawling object. I got up slowly and realised it was a spider. I screamed and ... 

That's all i remember. The next memory was when I woke up in a white room surrounded by my mother, father and little brother, all of them crying. I looked around and couldn't see Jasmin anywhere. I looked at their faces closely and realised the tears streaming out of their eyes. I tried to ask why but nothing came out of my mouth. I quickly got up and ignored the preventing shouts. I ran towards the next room and froze. A white sheet covered a body.I walked towards it slowly and lifted the sheet a tiny fraction. I could feel my knees weakening, and I collapsed to the floor. Tears streamed out of my eyes as I piled the fault onto me. This was my doing. I was to be blamed. 

Aarthi: ___, are you okay?

____: Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. Lets get dressed and go out, im hungry.

I rushed to my room and shut the door. I sat down on my bed and tears trickled down my cheek. I wish i had her back.

Aarthi's POV

____ rushed to her room and closed the door. I slowly got to my feet and stood there, wondering. Her face looked so heartbroken, so depressed. Was it something i said? All i said was i should tell my sister ... Oh. Crap. 

I started walking towards her door when i heard small whimpers. What have i done? I slowly turned her doorknob and stepped in. Her eyes were red and puffy and her makeup was smeared. She looked terrible.

Aarthi: Hey ____, im so sorry. I wasn't thinking straight, i shouldn't have said th-

___: No its fine. My emotions just got the better of me. I should let go of the past, crying isnt going to help anything. Lets get ready

Suddenly, her face lit up but i still saw the hidden glimpse of saddness buried in the corner of her eye. She grabbed my hand and dragged my to the wardrobe. 

She started snatching clothes and seeing which looked better on who and what went with what. I laughed and joined in but I still felt the small scratch in my heart. I hurt my bestest friend. And it hurt me seeing her breaking down. Then my phone rang. I told ___ to keep finding outfits for us and went to answer my phone. I looked at the Caller ID:


Donghae <3

 

Hello?

Hey babe! What's up? You sound down?

Oh its nothing, really. So, you still up for the plan?

Yeah, I invited Taemin to the Bar, make sure you take ___ to the Blush Bar. Arreseo?

Neh! Gomawo, Donghae! See you in two hours.

Bye babe, love you lots! *kiss*

*kiss* Neh, byeee!!

I switched off the phone and ran back into the wardrobe. ___ had everything laid out and pointed at my outfit. Gosh, she's good.

She set out a y, black pleated skirt and a plain purple top. She matched it with a white purse, white cardigan and y white heels. For herself, she set out a pair of leather leggings, a khaki studded shirt and a black studded blazer. She wore black studded ankleboots with heels and a black purse. 

Once we were changed, she put smokey eye shadow on us, masacara, eye liner and lipstick. I wore Silver chandeliers and a silver bangle. She wore gold studds and a gold chain. Then she pulled out a red band. 

____: Here, put this on!

Aarthi: What is it?

____: It's a couple band! It symbolises our bond and we wont ever be broken apart, no matter what. 

I stared at her in surprise.

Aarthi: When did you buy it?

___: When i went to park the car, I passed this onld woman handing out bands. I paid for them and hid them in my purse so you wouldnt realise. Of course, even if they were in full display, you were too busy being eaten by Mr Simple ;)

I laughed at her answer and playfully punched her in the arm. I admired the band and slid it onto my wrist. It was so cute! She put hers on and we got our stuff prepared and walked out of the hotel. 

Your POV

We got to the bar around 7:00 and i asked Aarthi why we came so far to such a posh bar. he just put her finger on her lips, signalling my silence, and dragged me across to two male figures. 

___: Oh hell no , im not gonna hit on men already! We just got here!

Aarthi: Hey guys!

The two figure turned and looked at us. Funnily enough (sarcasm), the first person was Donghae. I wouldn't have guessed. But the other figure i didnt like the look of; Taemin.

____: Hey Donghae Oppa!! How's everything?

We sat down and ordered some drinks. We talked about the incident today and told jokes. I could feel a gaze on me. I turned to look at him. Taemin's eyes were glued to my body. They scanned my, up and down, side to side. I nudged a bit and tried to keep up with the other two but his look distracted me from them. I felt uncomfortable. 

Then Dongahe and Aarthi decided to go somewhere. I looked at Aarthi with puppy dog eyes but she just winked and waltzed off with loverboy. I sighed and turned to finish my drink. I gulped it down and started to leave. As i rose, i felt a hand grab my wrist. But it was gentle, not harsh. Taemin pulledme towards him so that we were touching. I look at him with surprised eyes and he dragged my towards the restrooms. I squirmed and struggled to release myself but his grip was strong. He got through the door and pinned my against the wall.

Taemin: You've been ignoring me.

___; Yes well, im glad you noticed. Now let me go.

Taemin: You think i'll let you free that easy? I helped you get accepted into SM, now you must pay me back.

___: With what, ert?! WIth my body? Oh yeah, dont think i didnt notice you eye- my legs. Just who do you think you ar-

His mouth forcefully contacted mine before i managed to finish the sentence. I dont know what came over me. At first, i was taken aback and struggled to get free but i couldnt. My lips didnt want to break away from his touch. Slowly, i started to kiss him back and i wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue traced my lower lip and i parted. As his tongue touched mine, i felt sparks. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved down my neck. He kissed and on my skin, leaving a huge hickey and making me moan. I felt him grinning on my neck, satisfied with the sounds i was making. He started to undress me when i came back to my senses. I pushed him away from me and stared at him. I couldnt believe this was happening. I ran out of the restroom, mind clouded.

Holy , i just made out with the jerk.